PDA

View Full Version : How could anyone live like this?

UglyDogRacing
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:42 PM
http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486637&page=1

Devaclis
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:44 PM
i was actually gonna get the pizza bozes thrown away on Thursday, trash day. Other than that what is wrong with it? I frebreeze it once a week!!!

UglyDogRacing
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:47 PM
Dana I have been to your house. Though your level of personal hygiene is much lower than most, it was not as bad as those pics. :)

Vehicle 1
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:48 PM
:shocked:Holly mierda!

It would be depressing to live like that.

chad23
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:56 PM
holly cat shit fat man

ihavealegohead
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 04:01 PM
WOW, that broom looks dirty!

Slacker
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 04:03 PM
Lucky the couch or something didn't catch on fire with all those cigerette butts.

salsashark
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 04:16 PM
I suddenly don't feel so bad about not mopping all the hardwoods yesterday :lol:

Matrix
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 04:19 PM
I don’t think they are getting their deposit back. :shocked:

SamuraiX
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:31 PM
The bathroom pics will haunt me for days. It looks like she had a phobia
of throwing ANYTHING away- even her used toilet paper!!!~
That will make me think twice about ever apartment living again -
that was the biggest fire hazard ever.

The ciggy-ash-sandcastle-computer was pretty sweet though!
Hope she finds some help, or at least a man to take her garbage out.

chad23
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:35 PM
the only this clean in that place was the keys on the keyboard......sort of

crazyhammer10
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:47 PM
i thought i saw a hand under the pile of pizza boxes in the i think dining room
what the f*** are people thinking
and my father-in-law b*****es when i dont put my shoes in the closet

shahiran
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:55 PM
http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486637&page=1

Did they ever find the lady? Or was she burried under that mess too?lol

mtnairlover
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 08:01 PM
My former neighbor can top that.

I used to live in south Denver when my kids were toddlers...uh in the early 90's. My landlord needed to do a check of all the furnaces, so the furnace guy came over and cleaned all of the residences in our little 8 unit townhouse building. He couldn't get into the neighbors place, though. Literally could not open the door. They had to call the fire department and after a whole lotta pushing, finally opened the door to a crack big enough to squeeze through. The lady had stacks of newspapers 6 feet tall all over the main floor and then running up the stairs, all you could do was crawl up the newspapers to the upper level. There was no place to sit, or walk (almost).

Of course she was evicted and the whole place was gutted.

Crazy thing how some people live, huh?

T-Dub
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Some people have issues with cleaning or throwing anything away, as stated above. I knew a girl like that. I didn't know it until we had dated for four months. She never wanted me to go in her house. Of course I thought that was weird, but whatever. So I call her one day and she don't answer which was totally strange, I go to her house and knock, no answer, door bell, no answer, go around back and look in the window, it was almost as bad as the pics. It grossed me out. Turns out, she had asphixiated (sp) in her house. The stench was disgusting. She was pretty too.

Tipys
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 10:17 PM
There was a house like this on cops one time

bodhizafa
Mon Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:15 PM
Ha you found the pics of my old dorm room. Although I'm still missing my bong.

Spinalhaven
Tue Sep 23rd, 2008, 02:19 AM
I think that needs an EPIC FAIL. I don't know whats better. the cigarette mountains, or them not using the toilet right. your doing it wrong when you put it next to you. :banghead:

Raptor
Tue Sep 23rd, 2008, 12:40 PM
Dayum! One thing's for sure...she sure as hell loved Whataburger.

How does one rationalize the greater worth of living like that against taking out a freakin' bag of trash when it needs it?? :banghead:

GhettoChild
Tue Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:51 PM
Haha its funny they have an iron... I'm sure they care about what they look llike.

Sortarican
Tue Sep 23rd, 2008, 02:03 PM
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!

TheStig
Tue Sep 23rd, 2008, 03:59 PM
I thought the iron was funny as well. At least her pants were pressed haha!

Matt
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Pretty disgusting. Unfortunately its more common than you think. Other than the health mess, I know 3 people who can't move around their houses because they're filled to the ceiling with stuff. One friend has every car related magazine published since the early 50's in his house. Its unreal. Needless to say, they never have company.

~Barn~
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 06:59 AM
This reminds me... I have every Motorcyclist magazine for the past... oh... 8 years or so, boxed up. Anybody want 'em?

:D

Snowman
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Some people take World of Warcraft a little too seriously.

dallas
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 08:23 AM
With all those Taco Cabana cups laying around, I have a sudden craving for mexican food........ It has been soo long since I have eaten at Taco Cabana.

puckstr
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Is she single???

What a keeper...yeah kept in a cage

Snowman
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Is she single???

What a keeper...yeah kept in a cageDude, Been a while since you had a date?
I think this qualifies as the bottom of the barrel no matter how good this chic cleans up.
At some point even the sex can't be that good... Got to have some standards.:)

JustSomeDude
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 10:45 AM
I knew a girl like that. ... Turns out, she had asphixiated (sp) in her house. The stench was disgusting. She was pretty too.

:pointlaugh:

Moveman
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Ive seen worse much worse.. I'm an operations manager with Atlas van lines hear in Denver an we get contracted to clear out houses like that all the time, mostly evictions.. I have had chance to meet a few of the people that live in those kind of conditions an all of them seem to have severe mental conditions, it's crazy that people can get like that.

puckstr
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 12:06 PM
They found a photo of the woman that lived there....

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/amy_drunk.jpg