PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else hate Joe and Terri?

Sortarican
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:01 PM
So since Joey Labagadoughnuts and Scarey Terri are on the road to Laguna and unable to defend themselves,
I figure it's the perfect time to flame the both of 'em.

I hate them both....so hard.
http://msp135.photobucket.com/albums/q144/lonely_vampire07/i_hate_you-1.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I just hate Terri. I like Joe. He is snugly and smells like Ice Blue Aqua Velva.

MetaLord 9
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Everytime I think about how hard I hate Joe & Terri, I grow more fur.

Suki
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:15 PM
everytime you blink you eyes, joe grows more fur, haha!

Sean
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I didn't hate them 2 seconds ago...but after after reading these compelling arguments; how can I not?

MetaLord 9
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:23 PM

Bueller
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:26 PM
They Suxes

Sortarican
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I hate Joe and Terri like this kid hates boccoli:
http://www.bonniejdesign.com/contestWinner/BonnieJacobs_iHateBroccoli.jpg

derekm
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I hate air!

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Laguna is over rated.

(not)

fuckers :321:

Sortarican
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I hate Emo Nazis

http://www.deviantart.com/download/82829819/Emo_Hitler_I_Hate_Him_by_RiCe_lOvE.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I could hate Joe.......
but I could NEVER hate Terri!:):hump:

rapparee
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Bitches, Welcome to the CSC haters ball, I would like to thank all you haters for showing up, but I can't, cause I am to busy hate'n all of ya. Jefferican the hater that started it all, what can be said that hasn't been said before, so broke he can't afford sleeves. Monkey man, the damn zoo called again said you was hate'n on the primates just cause they got more fur. Mr Hippy, so old he forgets that he is typing, leaves enough space for a caravan of camels a family of boat people and the circus including the fat lady. And ah yes Terri, I hate on you cause you are there and I am not, do you even ride a motorcycle? So in closing I hate you all, and especially the Amish, get some damn electricity.
PS Dana I hate you too.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Bitches, Welcome to the CSC haters ball, I would like to thank all you haters for showing up, but I can't, cause I am to busy hate'n all of ya. Jefferican the hater that started it all, what can be said that hasn't been said before, so broke he can't afford sleeves. Monkey man, the damn zoo called again said you was hate'n on the primates just cause they got more fur. Mr Hippy, so old he forgets that he is typing, leaves enough space for a caravan of camels a family of boat people and the circus including the fat lady. And ah yes Terri, I hate on you cause you are there and I am not, do you even ride a motorcycle? So in closing I hate you all, and especially the Amish, get some damn electricity.
PS Dana I hate you too.

You got that right. I like you. I will let you live. But I hates Terri & Joe fo goin to Laguna. :cry: :down:

64BonnieLass
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Don't make me pull this car over! Okay u all just wait til I get to the hotel tonight with some California wine. You guys are all gonna get it! Just wait.

salsashark
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 05:35 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/james.eckert/SNPZV_WkQKI/AAAAAAAAA6I/OYpcCX9hw2k/kick.gif

that is all

Sortarican
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Bitches, Welcome to the CSC haters ball,...

REPRESENT!!!!!!

BLAHH-BLAHH-BLAHH-BLAHH-I'M-A-FILTHY-WHORE-BLAHH-BLAHH-BLAHH.....

Huh? Sorry T....can't quite make out what you're saying there Sunshine?

ghostrider_9
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Hate is such a harsh word. It is one of the worst words that a person could use when talking about another person . . . yet it doesn't quite seem strong enough to describe how I feel about Joe and Terri right now. I'm just sayin . . .

SamuraiX
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Man i'm H8tn em!! wish i was there.

Cat118!
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Don't make me pull this car over! Okay u all just wait til I get to the hotel tonight with some California wine. You guys are all gonna get it! Just wait.
hotel???? wine???? Why am I not there!!??

Mel
Wed Sep 24th, 2008, 07:07 PM
hotel???? wine???? Why am I not there!!??

Because this weekend was supposed to be bi-weekly naked pillow fight weekend, and you said I was better than any wine or hotel.....was it all a lie? :cry:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Monkey man, the damn zoo called again said you was hate'n on the primates just cause they got more fur.
Don't know about that!:shocked:

rybo
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 08:52 AM

I was going to let this whole thread play out and see what T had to dish out. Imagine my dissapointment when the threat didn't materialize into something real.

T- you've got one more chance to dish it back. Tonight or I let this thread run wild. You dish out something good and we'll make Jeffy's name pink for a couple hours. That will send him into withdrawl.

As for Joe...we'll see what kind of goodies he brings back. Maybe something good enough that I'll stop hating him for like 15 minutes or something.

As for travels, hotels and hot tubs, I think they should follow the advice of the sign at the "Sleep Inn" in Pueblo

"Please the spa when you leave"

Sortarican
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:00 AM
...You dish out something good and we'll make Jeffy's name pink for a couple hours.....

DON'T TASSER ME BRO!

As for Joe...we'll see what kind of goodies he brings back....

Yeah, there ya go.
T&J, bring me back some race shwag or maybe a good botique wine from the land of happy cows and maybe I'll stop hating you guys.

............Maybe

Devaclis
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:05 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Funny/kittahs/photo-30.jpg

MetaLord 9
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Don't know about that!:shocked:
Think that was aimed at me, Frank.

Gary, what the hell are you doing on the internet, isn't there a barn that needs raising somewhere??

Joe & Ter, bring things that pleases the CSC and maybe teh CSC's will let you live. Or maybe we'll sneak into your house one night & poop in your hair.

jplracing
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Jeff,

Just cause you weren't able to go why do you gotta be like that? Is it because I am younger than you? Faster than you? Not Gay like you?

AND SO EVERYONE is AWARE........TERRI IS CURRENTLY NAKED!!! (she is in the shower, but she is naked)

So be careful in this thread...Halloween is coming up and I may make you guys sleep with the fishes!

Signed:

Joe from warm sunny cali!

jplracing
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Oh yea

Scott you will get nothing and like it!

J

Spiderman
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:43 AM
:lol:

IH8U both! :guns:

Have fun. 8)

Devaclis
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Pics of Joe nekkid not loading

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Funny/makethreadcopy.jpg

MetaLord 9
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Oh yea

Scott you will get nothing and like it!

J
_

Sortarican
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Jeff,
Just cause you weren't able to go why do you gotta be like that? Is it because I am younger than you? Faster than you? Not Gay like you?...

Obviously you're not SMARTER than me if you have to ask that question.
Like DUH! Of course that's why.

And as for the gay crack (no pun)...that hurt brother.....you cut me deep.
:cry:WHAAAAAA!!!!!:cry:
http://z.about.com/d/gaylife/1/0/w/5/newyorkgaypride45.jpg

rybo
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:49 AM
anyone want to see a barning?

Pricing starts at $10.00

Paypal the cash to

seejoebarned@barningsRus.com

with the screenname of the person you want barned

jplracing
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Obviously you're not SMARTER than me if you have to ask that question.
Like DUH! Of course that's why.

And as for the gay crack (no pun)...that hurt brother.....you cut me deep.
:cry:WHAAAAAA!!!!!:cry:
http://z.about.com/d/gaylife/1/0/w/5/newyorkgaypride45.jpg

Sorry Jeff, I thought you were out of the closet

Devaclis
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:51 AM
I will ban you if you do not ban Joe. Just sayin'

jplracing
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM

Pricing starts at $10.00

Paypal the cash to

See the problem with barning me while I am in cali is: I DON"T CARE!

So barn away and just remember who has been helping Chicane and with the air fence next weekend...you may want to reconsider

Blackmail is such a wonderful thing

J

Devaclis
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Ohhhh! he needs a spanking. I will do it. I require that you all pitch in to fly me out to Cali for the week so that I can take care of this. I will require a room and a rental car as well. Let me know when this is all done.

Sortarican
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 10:01 AM
.. just remember who has been helping Chicane and with the air fence next weekend...

That's true Scott...where else are you gonna find help inflating the air fence?

Nobody blows like Joe.

64BonnieLass
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Oh Good Morning everybody from bright and sunshiney CALIFORNIA.

I slept very well last night listening to the sound of the ocean. And woke up fairly late today. It was GREAT!

The weather is just AMAZING. The temperature is PERFECT to ride in. Couldn't be nicer here.

MAN I FEEL GREAT. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be on vacation. I am having some wake me up coffee and planning the day ahead.

We will unload the bikes shortly and get ready to ride by every beach we find. The smell of salt water and sunshine in my helmet will be PHENOMENAL.

Awwww.....what a day, what day! :doublefinger:

Love you,
Ter

Sortarican
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Love you,
Ter

I hope you both get crabs at the beach.:banghead:

(BTW, 88 today and 80's through the weekend. So stow that "sunshine state" crap cause we're basking in it baby!)

Devaclis
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 10:07 AM
I smell feet and some old coffee I spilled yesterday. I woke up early, DROVE to work, and stewed in my own aftershave/ciggarette smoke for about 30 minutes before feeling the urge to dispose of some Monkey Time Burrito I ate at some point this week.

How was everyone elses morning?!?

rybo
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 10:19 AM

Pricing starts at $10.00

Paypal the cash to

I figured it was a longshot....CSC'ers are a bunch of cheapskates.

salsashark
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 10:22 AM
^^ not cheap, just don't care... there's a difference.

Spiderman
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 10:40 AM

Are you sure that email address is right? PayPal gave me an error saying it wasn't a valid PayPal email address. :dunno:

;)

636chick
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Oh Good Morning everybody from bright and sunshiney CALIFORNIA.

I slept very well last night listening to the sound of the ocean. And woke up fairly late today. It was GREAT!

The weather is just AMAZING. The temperature is PERFECT to ride in. Couldn't be nicer here.

MAN I FEEL GREAT. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be on vacation. I am having some wake me up coffee and planning the day ahead.

We will unload the bikes shortly and get ready to ride by every beach we find. The smell of salt water and sunshine in my helmet will be PHENOMENAL.

Love you,
Ter

I HA..........UHMMMM I HAT..............WOW I just can't do it Sweetie.........I luuuuuuuvvvvvssssss you. I hope you have a great day and stay safe!!!!! :makeout:

Now Joe I can hate.........I hope you get sand stuck in the DEEPEST DARKEST MOST HEINOUS BLACK HOLES ON YOUR PERSON!!!!!!!!!!! I KEEEEEEDDDDD well not really bashterds!!!

Hey Terri could ya grab someone famous in a spot that will make you famous for me PLEASE!!!! :crazy::eyebrows:

Have fun guy's!!!!!!

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I hear that there is seismic activity building along the fault line that runs down through the cork screw. Kick back and enjoy the ride. :D

P.S. --- I still hate y'all.

puckstr
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Hate, hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. Double Hate.
mmmm

Terri and Joe LOATHE ENTIRELY!
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/10/l_48be1b749c3a416da55208990acf6cd6.png

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 11:28 AM
AND SO EVERYONE is AWARE........TERRI IS CURRENTLY NAKED!!! (she is in the shower, but she is naked)

From what she told me Sunday, it seems she just likes to be naked, especially around water.......:) Something about police, judges........

ghostrider_9
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Just remember that you are sleeping in a hotel bed . . . yeah, that's right, the same hotel bed that hundreds of other have slept in and done, who knows what in. Besically you are sleeping in a cess pool of human filth and biological material . . . I'm just saying . . .

ghostrider_9
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Oh, and I hate you just the same . . .

puckstr
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Just remember that you are sleeping in a hotel bed . . . yeah, that's right, the same hotel bed that hundreds of other have slept in and done, who knows what in. Besically you are sleeping in a cess pool of human filth and biological material . . . I'm just saying . . .

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3lje0_dirty-hotel-sheets-exposed_school

ha ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqkG3CqPbQk

ghostrider_9
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I was actually going to look that second video up and post it in here later. That still cracks me up . . .

SamuraiX
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Lets hope for Joe its the people staying there next week that will need the black light!

Tipys
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 05:52 PM
ABC just said that is was National Stay at Home Week. So ha all of us that didnt go to Cali win.

And Jeff dont forget about the board meetings

Filo
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Ohhhh! he needs a spanking. I will do it. I require that you all pitch in to fly me out to Cali for the week so that I can take care of this. I will require a room and a rental car as well. Let me know when this is all done.

I'll do it. I'll leave tomorrow(Friday). Do you want pictures? Remember, these would be pictures of me spanking Joe. Not sure anyone wants to see that.

Oh, I'll bring my black light too.

64BonnieLass
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 06:54 PM
WHOO HOO!!!!!
I rode my ass off today and loved it. Seriously did not want to get off the bike today. It's beautiful here. Just twisty ocean riding for as far as the eye could see. Rode Big Sur to god knows where was PHENOMAL. Holy crap what a fun road. I had the most amazing day. Breathtaking is the best way I can describe it.
No accidents, no tickets (but came a lil close :D, with all the turns, you just have no idea where the sneaky's are hiding.), just a great day. Xcept I had to beat the holy crapping life out of a wasp that decided to fly down my jacket. One breasteses is now larger then the other. OUCH!!!! Who cares....I'm on vacation and that lil sucker is dead.

WHOO HOO BESTEST DAY EVER!!!! :yay:
I am now out the door to finally get my wine on. I will post pics later tonight.

sprtbkbabe
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Nah!!!!!!!! I'd only hate ya guys if you were @ Phillip Island, AUS on Oct 5th (you can keep Cali!)

Besides, track's closer to the beach!

:hump:

I will let ya bring me back a Trader Joe's tho!!!

rapparee
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Even the wasp was hate'n! HAte Hate Hate Hate. Have fun Terri!

Matty
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I will let ya bring me back a Trader Joe's tho!!!

i miss my Trade Joe's and their 2 Buck Chuck!!!

MetaLord 9
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 08:44 AM
mmmmmm two buck chuck....halfway decent criminally cheap wine....aawawawawawwa...

salsashark
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 08:52 AM

mmmmmm two buck chuck....halfway decent criminally cheap wine....aawawawawawwa...

got some in my basement right now... :p

oh and it's now 3 buck chuck... damn inflation.

MetaLord 9
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 09:40 AM
50% INCREASE!!! THE NERVE!!! SCOFF!

ZiaThunder
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:02 AM

Ya know there is a Trader Joe's in Santa Fe. :drink:
For those needing a fix. I could be talked (=money)into bring some items up to PPIR with me.

Just a thought......

ZiaThunder
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:03 AM
And nope, sorry I don't hate Joe... he has been too nice to me.

64BonnieLass
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:04 AM
I wonder what I should do today. Maybe ride? By the ocean?

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today will probably be a Carmel kinda day. :yay:

MetaLord 9
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:08 AM
I wonder what I should do today. Maybe ride? By the ocean?
Maybe lick a dick? Maybe twelve? By the ocean?

:D

Matty
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Today will probably be a Carmel kinda day. :yay:
If you guys head south enough to make it down to Solvang you need to go to Anderson's Pea Soup restaurant. it is DELICIOUS!!!!

64BonnieLass
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Thanks Matty. Yesterday we stopped at Nepethi's??? and had lunch on the patio overlooking the ocean. Any other suggestions? Or must do's?

64BonnieLass
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Pictures: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26132

Nick_Ninja
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Go to the Hogs Breath and tell Clint howdy.

Matty
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks Matty. Yesterday we stopped at Nepethi's??? and had lunch on the patio overlooking the ocean. Any other suggestions? Or must do's?
head back up north and visit SF bay.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Go to the Hogs Breath and tell Clint howdy.
+1 Pretty cool place. Also, if it's still there, stop by the Carmel bakery for some tarts. There was a really good resteraunt down there too, forget the name now..... ALso, check out the art galleries there if you have time. My favorite there is the Avalon gallery
http://www.avalongallery.com/

They have a lot of great stuff by Machael Parkes and Evyind Earle.

Have fun, and sorry to hear about your swollen breasteses......:shocked::)

Sortarican
Mon Sep 29th, 2008, 10:14 AM
..., just a great day. Xcept I had to beat the holy crapping life out of a wasp that decided to fly down my jacket....

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Just one of my minions that I've sent to exact my revenge upon you!

Wait until my flock of radio controlled seagulls find you.
THEN YOU WILL TRUELY KNOW THE HORROR THAT IS MY RATH!!!!!:cussing:

[/end jealousy rant]

Glad you guys are having fun.
MORE PICTURES PLEASE!

puckstr
Mon Sep 29th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Jeff the seagulls are prepped for take off. I have feed them the diet of fish guts, curry, and prunes as you requested.

Banzai !!!!!!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2058/2412178521_57e242f5f6.jpg?v=0