PDA

View Full Version : South ride

TomB
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Thinking of , no, I am going to ride down to the Gunnison area on Sunday. The wife and I found the sickest road down there this summer! Can not give info out on here, you know why! Looking at 400 plus miles for the day, any one that knows me knows this will be a very slow ride, with lots of stops for pictures, nothing 20 over will be tolerated! Since we are heading south thinking of meeting at Pine Junction at 8:00am, kickstands up at 8:02am. The road I will bring you to, makes everything on the front range, a joke! Its worth all the ass pain you will endure.:boobies::alien::shocked:

HOTCARCASS
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 08:39 PM
TomB I am going to the MX track on sunday or I would to go see some aspens with you. If any thing changes I am all over it. In fact it sounds so good I might just have to clear the schedule to hit it. I'll let you know.

Bashed
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Hey Tom,
You know I would be all over this buttttttttt
a buddy I have not seen in over a year is coming
into town and we are doing a little DS ride on Sunday.
Also I cannot go slower than 20 over, It's a sickness.
Also that road sucks, been there 4 times this year and
it is just to bad to go back again.
Have fun, might catch up with you later on to ride before
the snow flies.

Peace Bash

sfarson
Thu Sep 25th, 2008, 09:43 PM
I know the road. :D

When things open up look to the SW and see the GS country.

HOTCARCASS
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:40 PM
I just cleared sunday. I'm good! Let's discuss routt. PM me.

Cars-R-Coffins
Fri Sep 26th, 2008, 10:51 PM
92 is a sick road! I've never seen police patrol it, but occasionally a park ranger in a pick-up does ..but he is :turtle:

Matrix
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM
I just went out and looked at my bike...for some reason it hasnt changed itself out of track plastics yet. I am going to drink a beer and watch some football and check it again later. Assuming it finds away to get the street plastics back on I may join you.

TomB
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 05:33 PM
So change of plan. We have been geting rain down south every afternoon, today around 200pm, and fri. Going north meeting at moco around 9am. Heading north to meetup with more at left hand canyon, then mabye stovepipe and surounding areas. NO p2p ,No 7 to :alien:many people.

vampie
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Sounds cool, I'll try to make it.

Danjo
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Yo Tom,

I'm able to ride for a couple hours, see you at 9.