PDA

View Full Version : For sale posts..

Gregger
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Question....

I have 22 posts, but still can't throw my WRX up for sale..Been around for 6 months, mostly lurking since my move to Denver...

Any idea's?

daemon
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 01:50 PM
First, if you're finding yourself unable to post in the For Sale or Wanted forums it's because we require posters to have 15 posts in other forums before being able to create a new topic here. We do this to prevent the people who join just to sell things.

- You can sell anything here, provided it isn't illegal or stolen.
- Pictures must follow site guidelines, i.e. PG-13 rated or better.
- No piggybacking on other peoples' threads to get around the 15 post minimum.
- No post whoring in other groups just to get to your 15 post minimum, you get there by adding content of value.
- Anyone breaking the last two rules will find their posts and user accounts deleted without warning.

Please be wary of the amount of personal information you post in your threads; they are visible to the Internet, and we don't filter who sees it. This includes things like phone numbers, addresses, etc. Also be aware of VIN numbers and license plates shown in pictures.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

Gregger
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Yeah, I read that. 15 posts in OTHER forums. I have that...Still can't post.

King Nothing
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 02:12 PM
the last thing CO needs is another subaru owner.

daemon
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 02:16 PM
you crack me up doug....
what an arse you are

Foolds
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 02:20 PM

Hey now

Gregger
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 02:33 PM
WR250x .. It's a yamaha...

Sorry, should have been more specific... Although I do own an 08 STI. :)

GLOCKMAN
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I would contact one of the admin on here and let them know they might be able to fix it.

DavidofColorado
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 03:48 PM
That's funny. I don't know about you but I have already started foaming at the mouth, because I have seen to many Subaru's with Obama stickers. The only cool person I have ever met that drives one of those cars is Brat and he never get off his bike long enough to drive it.

Jenny
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Dougie, eat a dick.

Gregger, my suggestion was going to be for you to post it up for sale on www.awdpirates.net. :P

I checked your account and it should be ok. Have you tried logging out, deleting CSC cookies and logging back in?

Midget Hellion
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 05:38 PM
The same thing happened to me. I waited a day and then it worked.

daemon
Sat Sep 27th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Dougie, eat a dick.

:slappers:

Desmo_D
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 10:07 PM

:pointlaugh::pointlaugh::pointlaugh::pointlaugh::p ointlaugh::pointlaugh::pointlaugh:

+1

dallas
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 03:00 PM
I have seen to many Subaru's with Obama stickers.

It doesn't really matter what you put an Obama sticker on, it suddenly drops the value of the vehicle below what you can get if you just sold it for scrap.

rforsythe
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 03:31 PM
This has obviously strayed off topic...