PDA

View Full Version : Sup CSC

eaheer
Mon Sep 29th, 2008, 06:25 PM
It's been forever since I spoke to you all. How's life in Colorado? Hope everyone is good. :crazy:

King Nothing
Mon Sep 29th, 2008, 07:45 PM
:poo:

salsashark
Mon Sep 29th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Oh Douggie... ever the optomist!

So which is better... the parrot or the stink lizards?

King Nothing
Mon Sep 29th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I'm gonna buy you so many lizards!

MotoChimp
Mon Sep 29th, 2008, 10:38 PM
It's been forever since I spoke to you all. How's life in Colorado? Hope everyone is good. :crazy:

Arent you that guy that started that club of class-less degenerates whose combined level intelligence was far below that of the inhabitants of the primate exhibit at the Denver Zoo? Mile High Morons or something like that? Someone please correct me if I am wrong....

~Barn~
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:05 AM
What's happening Anthony? Don't mind the haters, they were abused children. Most of us realized that you finally turned a new leaf, long ago.

Hope life is good. :up:

puckstr
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Arent you that guy that started that club of class-less degenerates whose combined level intelligence was far below that of the inhabitants of the primate exhibit at the Denver Zoo? Mile High Morons or something like that? Someone please correct me if I am wrong....

Dang Bro, you have had 3 posts and you go all Eggroll.

Suprise:
Friends
MotoChimp has not made any friends yet :slappers:

salsashark
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:11 AM
As you can see Anthony... S.S.D.D. around the ole' CSC!

Slacker
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Hi Anthony. :hibye:

It's been a long time. Hope you are doing well.

Devaclis
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Yo Anthony, How is it going up there? Hope things are going better for you in life. :)

Big-J
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Where is it that you moved back to, I forgot?
Hope things are better for you these days. :siesta:

eaheer
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Things are going good, I am working IT and desktop support for www.coldwatercreek.com in North Idaho. It's been a long time since I stopped by and wanted to see how you all were doing. I see somethings never change on here hahaha! For those of you that responded in a nice manor. Thanks, life is good and hope it is with you as well.

King Nothing
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 12:38 PM
manor

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kingnothing03sv/ManorFront.jpg

eaheer
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 12:54 PM
manor

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kingnothing03sv/ManorFront.jpgThank you English Professor!

dchd1130
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 12:56 PM

I rode with MHM for a while. There were some good people there. I own a multi million dollar corporation that provides a living for about 30 people. So I would argue that yes you are wrong.

dchd1130
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Whats up Ant good to here from you.

rforsythe
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:00 PM
I own a multi million dollar corporation that provides a living for about 30 people. So I would argue that yes you are wrong.

good to here from you.

:think:

Sup Anthony, glad to hear things are working out well for you! Sounds like you're doing good.

dchd1130
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:01 PM

Trying to say we weren't all idiots.

rforsythe
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:07 PM

I know.

You missed the irony in my post.

Big-J
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:09 PM

That was made clear long ago, Chimp is a noob talking out his ass, like the rest of the haters.

salsashark
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:18 PM
I own a multi million dollar corporation that provides a living for about 30 people. So I would argue that yes you are wrong.

Whats up Ant good to here from you.

:lol:

:wtf:

I know.

You missed the irony in my post.

:spit: :lol:

Sully
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:25 PM
:lol:...

~Barn~
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:27 PM
<---- Loves this thread!

King Nothing
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:31 PM
:tomato:

King Nothing
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:32 PM
<---- loves pizza

rybo
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Hey Ant,

Working for good 'ol Coldhearted Creek huh?

Anyways, you're in my old stomping grounds. I spent 7 years in the Sandpoint / Bonners Ferry area and miss it a bunch. Hope you've found the fun roads to the north and west of you in Montana and Canada!

Be well

S

eaheer
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Hey Ant,

Working for good 'ol Coldhearted Creek huh?

Anyways, you're in my old stomping grounds. I spent 7 years in the Sandpoint / Bonners Ferry area and miss it a bunch. Hope you've found the fun roads to the north and west of you in Montana and Canada!

Be well

SFirst of all Hi Danny, glad to hear your business is a huge success as well as you are! How are the girls and stuff?

Really you lived here in Sandpoint huh? That's where I am from originally. Yea found some great twisties, but dam everyone I have met rides super fast through them. I am learning the ropes here and I got out of STUNTING completely. Not with any clubs or anything, just riding with a group of guys I met through www.pnwriders.com

dchd1130
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:53 PM
First of all Hi Danny, glad to hear your business is a huge success as well as you are! How are the girls and stuff?

Girls are good Samara (the oldest) just turned 2 on Sunday. Hey did your dad get out of that business? His trailer was for sale down the road from us.

eaheer
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Girls are good Samara (the oldest) just turned 2 on Sunday. Hey did your dad get out of that business? His trailer was for sale down the road from us.You know I am not sure actually? I think he is, but FEDEX has asked him to retire early, don't know the whole story, as I don't communicate much to him. Never really been that big of a communicator with him. How is your new born?

rybo
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Yeah, first in Sable, later in Moyie Springs. Guided backpacking and ski trips in the Selkirks, Cabinets and Canadian Rockies.

There are some really good riders in that area, I met one guy up there (can't remember his name) that had raced the Isle of Man a couple of times.

Anyways, a really fun and scenic ride is to ride up to Nelson by taking the ferry, and then coming back by road. A good time, with a nice little break inbetween. BC has some great roads that are really well maintained. A word of caution, especially this time of year, some of the canadian bridges have wooden decks that are super slippery in the morning when the dew is still on them. Take it easy over those!

Have fun, be safe!

s

First of all Hi Danny, glad to hear your business is a huge success as well as you are! How are the girls and stuff?

Really you lived here in Sandpoint huh? That's where I am from originally. Yea found some great twisties, but dam everyone I have met rides super fast through them. I am learning the ropes here and I got out of STUNTING completely. Not with any clubs or anything, just riding with a group of guys I met through www.pnwriders.com (http://www.pnwriders.com)

eaheer
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Yeah, first in Sable, later in Moyie Springs. Guided backpacking and ski trips in the Selkirks, Cabinets and Canadian Rockies.

There are some really good riders in that area, I met one guy up there (can't remember his name) that had raced the Isle of Man a couple of times.

Anyways, a really fun and scenic ride is to ride up to Nelson by taking the ferry, and then coming back by road. A good time, with a nice little break inbetween.

Have fun, be safe!

sOh yea good old Nelson Canada! Been their a few times before, and hope to go back again. Also another great ride is going to Lewiston. They have some awesome views and twisties! I posted pics on myspace. Such a small world.

dchd1130
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 02:03 PM
You know I am not sure actually? I think he is, but FEDEX has asked him to retire early, don't know the whole story, as I don't communicate much to him. Never really been that big of a communicator with him. How is your new born?

Shes good. Shes a happy little girl. You barley look at her and she starts smiling and laughing.

eaheer
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Shes good. Shes a happy little girl. You barley look at her and she starts smiling and laughing.Thats awesome bro! Congratulations on everything and all your success in life! Very happy to hear from old members and good friends. As you know I have nothing to do with Mile High Madness anymore. It's all good, I am out of the whole club scene anyways. I just like to ride with friends. Don't do anymore stunting either, it's different here. Not a big demand for it, plus the cops will impound your bike for anything. They get bored here haha! Its for the better anyways. Sure miss Colorado sometimes!

puckstr
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 02:10 PM
<--------- LOVES god :slappers:

Sully
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 02:44 PM
<--------- LOVES god :slappers:

And Barley... :spit: :cheers:

puckstr
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 02:46 PM

and Bacon

dchd1130
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 03:15 PM
hmmm sorry I guess I need to proof read my posts before I submit them

eaheer
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Dan don't worry bro, they have nothing better to do but hash on my threads somethings never change. Not a big deal.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 05:47 PM
I rode with MHM for a while. There were some good people there. I own a multi million dollar corporation that provides a living for about 30 people. So I would argue that yes you are wrong.
Just out of curiousity, WHICH multi million dollar corporation? didn't know we had any bazillionaires here.....:)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Not barley, as in stew or soup, but Barley-POPS!:cheers:

dchd1130
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 11:02 AM
Just out of curiousity, WHICH multi million dollar corporation? didn't know we had any bazillionaires here.....:)

http://www.totalpowerstores.com/pages/home/default.aspx

Sortarican
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 11:13 AM
didn't know we had any bazillionaires here.....:)

I make a 7 figure salary.

(If you count decimal places.)

eaheer
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 02:24 PM
http://www.totalpowerstores.com/pages/home/default.aspxYour site looks good Danny!