PDA

View Full Version : Anyone riding today?

RocketBabe923
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Cripple creek maybe?

dallas
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 07:36 AM
I wish. Stupid job!!!

gsxrscott
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Dirt rider huh? Mabey join us on a dual sport ride sometime.

RocketBabe923
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 07:57 AM

Would love to! Would have to find a bike...

PhL0aTeR
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:03 AM
ill be riding as soon as the "ole lady" gets her hair done.... sometime after noon today, or maybe tomorrow if it takes too long.

Brat
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 09:29 AM
yep i have to clean the vespa a bit. its dusty from riding all day yesterday. :)

PhL0aTeR
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 09:52 AM
looks like im solo, her appt wasnt till noon and i misunderstood.... def riding 2 up tomorrow tho... gotta see the yellow treez!

Brat
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 10:06 AM
yes the fall colors are great. going to antero to hit some fishing the aspens are deep in some collor changing. :)

dallas
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Did you get a "Dirty-Dirty"?

gsxrscott
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Why yes yes I did, picture in the "All the cool kids are doing it" thread.:)

dallas
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 02:14 PM
i need to find me a Dirty-Dirty now. Something with a headlight/taillight........Oh yeah, and more than 4 gears.............

RocketBabe923
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Fan-freaking-tastic!!!!!!!!

Bashed
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Yep, I was up that way today as well.Took off out of work and rode the back way home.
Down 115 to 50.
50 to the Phantom Canyon Road.
Up the Phantom Canyon to Victor.
Back down Gold Camp to the Springs.
Saw a few bikes out there but not like
the Lookie Lou aspenfest this weekend.
Good day for a ride for sure up that way.
sensory overload!!!

Peace Bash

OldKneeDragger
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 08:37 PM
How about a ride tomorrow (Wednesday)?

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=362372#post362372

Let see, 2 Canadian Providences, 3 States, 2 Countries...

Damn this is nice weather up here. I couldn't have asked for nicer conditions.

Brat
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 10:05 PM
great day fora ride indeed.

Mental
Tue Sep 30th, 2008, 10:11 PM
How about a ride tomorrow (Wednesday)?

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=362372#post362372

Let see, 2 Canadian Providences, 3 States, 2 Countries...

Damn this is nice weather up here. I couldn't have asked for nicer conditions.
Y'ain't right Ron.
Ride safe.

...not like
the Lookie Lou aspenfest this weekend.
Good day for a ride for sure up that way.
sensory overload!!!

Peace Bash

Yeah, I took yours and the "other" Mikes advice and drove the Missus to Bishops on Monday. No crowds and goregeus scenery

Huh?

My Stable includes SOON! 09 CRF450R
98 SuperHawk
08 CRF250R
06 CRF350R Mod
04 CRF450R ...

RocketBabe923
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by RocketBabe923 http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=362025#post362025)

[quote Mental]
Huh?

The only bike I don't have is a dual sport, got one you want me to 'exercise'? lol I'm always willing to help out a friend...

GSXRJOHNNY
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 09:36 AM
This is the time of year to ride, fantastic colors, cooler weather, and I also say "damn job" is right!!! Was in Aspen this weekend. All I can say is "WOW!" So beautiful up there, to bad I had to cage it and there was no room at the airport for the jet. :shocked: Can you believe it!!! :banghead:

Brat
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 09:44 AM
yes ride as much as you can before that cold gets here. i hit 24 and a relaxing spot yesterday. watched several bikes go by. great day to relax in the sun.
Brat

Mental
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 01:08 PM
The only bike I don't have is a dual sport, got one you want me to 'exercise'? lol I'm always willing to help out a friend...

Fair enough. Just tape a flashlight on there, put on a tailight and bamm, instant dual sport.

gsxrscott
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 02:25 PM
We have many bikes that started life as "dirt only" such as my DR and Bash's KTM. Colorado is wonderful in that you can plate and title almost any bike very eaisly even if it never had a title. I have put together some packages to do just this paperwork wise, if you need more info just shoot me a PM.

Bashed
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 02:50 PM
We have many bikes that started life as "dirt only" such as my DR and Bash's KTM. Colorado is wonderful in that you can plate and title almost any bike very eaisly even if it never had a title. I have put together some packages to do just this paperwork wise, if you need more info just shoot me a PM.

Just don't buy a bike from that dude Michael Hawk.
He just ain't legit.LOL

dallas
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 02:56 PM
Just don't buy a bike from that dude Michael Hawk.
He just ain't legit.LOL

I beleive he has a cousin named Michael Hunt who is also a little shady.

RocketBabe923
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 03:55 PM

Nice! That is good to know. I do have yet another problem.... my tank size is rather small... so I'd have to buy a much bigger gas tank and I wouldn't be able to race with that. Although I've been thinking about putting the 04 'out to pasture' and using it for only mtn riding.

I think I need a new toy! I might have to start looking out for something, especially since it is getting colder, maybe that will help the price!

Any recommendations? Honda XR650?

RocketBabe923
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 03:56 PM
Fair enough. Just tape a flashlight on there, put on a tailight and bamm, instant dual sport.

Another GOOD IDEA! lol

Brat
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 09:17 PM
great weather to ride today. maybe do some ridin tomarrow.