PDA

View Full Version : Friday & Saturday Wide open

HOTCARCASS
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM
I've got friday and Saturday clear to ride. I plan on riding up north but am open to suggestions. North to me is everything north of Boulder Canyon. I'd like to hit a meet up at 8:00 and be rolling by 8:20.

k7gSxR75o
Wed Oct 1st, 2008, 11:57 PM
me and a few guys are PLANNIN on riding to Deckers saturday..i'm not sure of the place, only my friend knows and he says it's good. But it's down south. just a suggestion though.

HOTCARCASS
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks I'm really gonna try to get a couple guys out up north. Thanks though!

mtnairlover
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:07 PM
Hey Sal, I might...maybe...possibly...will be riding on Saturday, but I've got things to take care of with my daughter in the morning. I won't be out and about until maybe 10 and will be heading up a northerly route. Maybe I'll see you...maybe not.

HOTCARCASS
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:12 PM
Nice kathy could you be a little less sure. Just kidding what routt are you taking?

mtnairlover
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:15 PM
lol...sorry...things are really sketchy for me these days with the new job, but I was thinking of going to Steamboat, unless the weather scares me away, then maybe as far as Walden. It would be hwy14 all the way. Unless someone twisted my arm into doing Stove Prairie...but then, I'm riding in the waaaayyyyyy back;-)

HOTCARCASS
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:29 PM
what about Psycho Mike, wheres he? You gotsta do stove and then jam it up the pudure. Oh no not this again

mtnairlover
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:37 PM
lol...

Um, dammit...um...lol...oh, Mike stopped by the Haus this evening and he said he's not free until Sunday. I told him that sucked for him since the weather is gonna turn crappy on Sunday.

mtnairlover
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
My thought is to try and get Chad, Calvin and daemon to join...but, not sure on their status. I'll have to call Chad and see what he's doing, but he has been having football games on Saturdays with his sons, so not sure...oh and Calvin will just have to read this post, since I don't have his phone#...(shhhh...he doesn't have a cell...:D)

HOTCARCASS
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:57 PM
Keep workin it.

SaShWhO
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 01:18 PM
I've got friday and Saturday clear to ride. I plan on riding up north but am open to suggestions. North to me is everything north of Boulder Canyon. I'd like to hit a meet up at 8:00 and be rolling by 8:20.

so SAL, does this mean you and your crew are not joining us for OKTOBERFEST??

Cathy----how could you:cry:

chad23
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 01:57 PM
I'm a no go on Saturday I have kids football all day, then there is the infamous OKTOBERFEST (that I was told I HAVE to go to) and sunday I walk to "Save Second Base" I do love me some:boobies:

HOTCARCASS
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 02:18 PM
what the fuck nuggets are you fellas talking about. I have forum tunnel vision so please help me. where is the fest of beer and I'll be there. Bring you pancho paco cuz it gonna rain kittens.

chad23
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 02:25 PM
click here
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25947

mtnairlover
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 06:03 PM
so SAL, does this mean you and your crew are not joining us for OKTOBERFEST??

Cathy----how could you:cry:

I had no idea how much my new job was gonna bog me down. I have done nothing at home all week, cuz I don't get here til 6:45 and only have time enough to make dinner and fall flat on my face...and go...whew! That means that I will more than likely be playing catch up with everything house/bill/exercise related on the weekend...and I'm REALLY missing my exercise...you have no idea. Being this old means you either let the aches and pains take over your life or you battle them back into submission with a regular exercise routine...bleck...but so much better for me and my body.

Anyhoo...I'm trying to make up for loss of CSC forum time, too...can ya tell?

Sooo, with that said...I dunno bout the HAUSFEST, cuz my oldest daughter is going to HomeComing and my youngest will be home alone if I go...bleck again...but then again...I really do need a huge break from all the brain usage this week and drunken debauchery might just be the answer to that. We'll see how that all goes.

So Sal...um, I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do tomorrow during the day...sorry. If you wanna try and PM me, or post up, I'll take a peek here in the a.m. before I start doing everything else.:)

PsychoMike
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 08:01 PM
i gotta go pick up my girlfreinds new bike after work!!! i will probrally be in parking lots tearing it up the rest of the time lol

mtnairlover
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 09:23 PM
Sweet! So what bike did she get?

PsychoMike
Sat Oct 4th, 2008, 04:00 AM
09 black ninja 250r

daemon
Sat Oct 4th, 2008, 04:42 AM
and this is my weekend to work.
the only 2 days i had off this week i was sick from allergies.
i hope like hell i will get a chance to ride next week sometime

mtnairlover
Sat Oct 4th, 2008, 07:34 AM
09 black ninja 250r

Sweet! I hope she has a helluva blast riding around the parking lot.;)

TomB
Sat Oct 4th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Sal, are you still going, this morning

PsychoMike
Sat Oct 4th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Sweet! I hope she has a helluva blast riding around the parking lot.;)

we parking lot tore it up!

Jim_Vess
Sat Oct 4th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Sal and Nate,

It was great meeting you guys in Ned today. Hopefully you didn't have to deal with too many slow cages looking at leaves on the rest of your ride.

Jim

HOTCARCASS
Sun Oct 5th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Hey Jim good to meet you as well. The ride home was pretty good.

nate357159
Sun Oct 5th, 2008, 09:17 PM
trust me, they didn't get in our way,

thanks for the lessons sal, look forward to another ride soon, hopefully before march!!

HOTCARCASS
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 07:02 AM
hey man any time, Friday is my next chance.

Gregger
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Sal- I'm down for Friday if you want to ride. I know we've never met, but I get a lot of riding days during the week. Looks like the weather is changing Fri/Sat/Sun with some white crap in the forecast...

I'll probably head out Weds or Thurs too.

daemon
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Friday...hell yeah....:siesta:

Gregger
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Let's get a plan together...Anytime after 8am. :)

HOTCARCASS
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 01:51 PM
In the name of tire temp we should meet at 9:00 at the bottom of lefthand hand canyon. The greenbriar inn is there and there is a really good cafe in jamestown. Are you familiar with these locations.