PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ladies

lovinCO
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:22 AM
So who's running LOR at the last race? I'm thinking about joining you gals for PPIR if all goes well at the track day this weekend. It just looks like too much fun, I can't help myself. :)

D Berns R6
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:28 AM
:applause:

cdbouncer
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 12:31 PM
doeet!!!!!!

Vehicle 1
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 12:34 PM
Now you have to do it! :)

(suggestion from a non-laddie)

lovinCO
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 12:43 PM
Now you have to do it! :)

(suggestion from a non-laddie)

Hey Deigo, see you this Sunday? I think I'm going to be riding a bike like yours (not the white one).

Vehicle 1
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 01:08 PM
Sure will, I am very contento to finally ride with ya! lol

ZiaThunder
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 07:55 PM
So who's running LOR at the last race? I'm thinking aboutjoining you gals for PPIR if all goes well at the track day this weekend. It just looks like too much fun, I can't help myself. :)

I'll be there. It will be great to have you there. We need more women on the grid.

Clarkie
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:08 PM
So what are you riding then Wyeth? :)

64BonnieLass
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Looks like I won't have my race cert until the latter part of October. (It's just SUPER that I waited until the end of the season to make up my mind, I know, I know)

I will be coming for your happy self eventually. But it's only because you have a really cute butt! :)

500rgurl
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:14 PM
I will be on the LOR grid... I am sure Sasha, Sheila, Donna, & Kate will be lining up on the grid as well!! You better be out there!! The more the merrier!!

Aracheon
Thu Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:17 PM
Wyeth is gonna grid up in LOR!?

Woohoo! :yay:

dirkterrell
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 08:13 AM
Wyeth is gonna grid up in LOR!?

Woohoo! :yay:

Looks like we finally got to her. http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dirk

lovinCO
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 08:18 AM
So what are you riding then Wyeth? :)

I'm going to borrow an older ZX6 for the PPIR track day this Sunday, and if all goes well I'll race it next weekend.

Too bad you guys are going to Miller, it would've been fun to have you there this weekend. Good luck, not that you need it. :)

lovinCO
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 08:20 AM
I will be coming for your happy self eventually. But it's only because you have a really cute butt! :)

Bring it sista! :)

I will be on the LOR grid... I am sure Sasha, Sheila, Donna, & Kate will be lining up on the grid as well!! You better be out there!! The more the merrier!!

Sounds great, can't wait!

Redflash3
Fri Oct 3rd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Looking forward to seeing you out there racing Wyeth along with the other great LOR.

500rgurl
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 02:23 PM
sooo after yesterday are yah coming out and racing with us??? :) :)

pilot
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 04:10 PM
This is a short track. My money is on Katie. Good luck to all riders!

dragos13
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I'm going to borrow an older ZX6 for the PPIR track day this Sunday, and if all goes well I'll race it next weekend.

After what I saw yesterday (which was Wyeth HAULING ASS on that Kawi) I'm pretty sure she'll be on the grid.

Good luck to all the ladies in LOR!!! Another GREAT reason to come down to PPIR this weekend!

1ofTheBoys
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I'll be there. It will be great to have you there. We need more women on the grid.

Kim, can't wait to see you. Are you coming up for Friday practice?

sooo after yesterday are yah coming out and racing with us??? :) :)

My question exactly...Wyeth are you going to be on the grid or do we have to wait until Sunday to find out?

konichd
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 04:19 PM
What time is the LOR race on Sunday?

lovinCO
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I want to race with you gals. I'm planning on going to the Friday practice to work on the Kawi set up, so I guess I'll see you ladies there? :)

I believe LOR runs around 10:30 or 11am, it's one of the early races on Sunday.

ZiaThunder
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Kim, can't wait to see you. Are you coming up for Friday practice?

My question exactly...Wyeth are you going to be on the grid or do we have to wait until Sunday to find out?

No, I'm going to be driving up on Friday, I don't know just when I'm going to get to leave. My bike still isn't back together yet. Nothing, like throwing it all in the trailer at the last minute! You won't even recognize it... With all the new stuff on it is going to be like riding a new bike. Thank You, Dave!

As for who's going to be on the grid I think I'll be the only one (women) from NM. I haven't been had any luck at getting any of the other women to go. Last I heard there was a least one other guy who was thinking about coming up.

I can't wait... see you there!!!

Tipys
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Yay another Kawi on the grid and a fast one at that

PrillerGrrl
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 08:55 PM
This is a short track. My money is on Katie. Good luck to all riders!

Pilot,

Thanks for the flattery but I'm not racing this weekend. :) My baby is in several pieces on the floor of my garage.

Have an awesome race at PPIR ladies!

PG

500rgurl
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Wyeth Congrats on taking first! Can't wait till next year!

98rc46
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Congrats on taking second Jennifer!

Ric

lovinCO
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Congrats to all of the LOR racers, it's great seeing more women in this sport! I've missed racing, it was fun to get back out and do it again. :)

Slider
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Congrats to all of the LOR racers, it's great seeing more women in this sport! I've missed racing, it was fun to get back out and do it again. :)

+1 it is great seeing more women in this sport

64BonnieLass
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Congratulations Wyeth and Jen. You both looked fantastic out there this weekend. :yay:

hcr25
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Good job ladies!
mike

UglyDogRacing
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Wyeth was flying out there! I was able to watch the Novice GTO and GTU races from turn 1 and I cant remember how many guys I watched her pass in that corner. :up:

dirkterrell
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Wyeth Congrats on taking first! Can't wait till next year!

Yeah, congrats Wyeth!!! I'm bummed I wasn't there to see it.

Dirk

cromer611
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:56 AM
wyeth : ) great job out there girly! I think it was Nov O when I almost slid into you coming out of turn 7 : P I wanted to stay on the inside line but you wanted to go even tighter.

Great job Jen and congrats on your second place : )

lovinCO
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:59 AM
wyeth : ) great job out there girly! I think it was Nov O when I almost slid into you coming out of turn 7 : P I wanted to stay on the inside line but you wanted to go even tighter.

Haha, I knew there was a bike there, figured you could work it out! :slappers:

1ofTheBoys
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Amanda took some pics of the LOR grid with the umbrella boys.

500rgurl
Tue Oct 14th, 2008, 05:02 PM
awesome pics sheila!! Thanks for posting them up! For once this season we got umbrella boys!