PDA

View Full Version : Denver Area Wrenching Party, ROLL CALL!!

HIX
Sat Jun 7th, 2003, 10:17 AM
OK, SAT the 14th at

1520 Jackson Street
303-870-8153
Begining at 9am

Ending whenever we get bored.

Please post if you have decided to come! I need a head count so I can know how much beer to buy. I'll have burgers and stuff but if you want something else it's up to you to bring it. And if you are planning on fixing something bring a manual for your bike. I'll have all my tools here organized and ready to use, but if you need a special tool bring it!

ps...I was thinking that this would be a cool thing to do every couple months. You know, July would be Fork Seal party, August could be Jet the carbs Party, Sept could be a clutch party and so on and so forth. It would be a good way to fix things w/ the support of others.

yakuza
Sat Jun 7th, 2003, 10:34 AM
Sounds like fun, and I'd be willing to participate but I'll be in La Junta all weekend racing. Hopefully I can make it to the next one, I'd be willing to have it at my house sometime if anyone wanted to head up to Fort Collins. :)

jontflesh
Sat Jun 7th, 2003, 02:08 PM
I can't make it this time but I think that is a wonderfull idea. I am always up for fuggen up my bike :lol:

CSUAdam
Mon Jun 9th, 2003, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't be able to make it until around 6pm. Do you think you guys will still be there?

Polumbian
Mon Jun 9th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Well... hmm... Is anyone going? I've got the time and a few things to do. Nothing big; oil the chain, swap out a mirror, rebuild the rear pegs-- booring. But mostly I'm interrested in just getting in everyone else's way and trying to learn a few things.

HIX
Tue Jun 10th, 2003, 05:32 AM
So It looks like now that the time is here no one is interested. I tore my bike apart last night to do the valves and rebuild the carbs, chain and sprocket, front fork seals. Hopefully I will have that all done by sunday. Oh Well, maybe some other time.

Hoopty
Tue Jun 10th, 2003, 07:03 AM
I'd love to go but this weekend is the only one the g/f and I will both be in town, she would get violent if I dissappeared to go wrench on bikes. Not to mention mine is in the shop now with some serios problems... :|

Anonymous
Tue Jun 10th, 2003, 10:38 AM
Well, I do really want to do this, I don't have much to do on my bike (flush the brake/clutch fluid, that's about it actually) but I do want to hang out, help where I can, and learn where I can't especially on other kinds of bikes.

However, I'm also having a conflict of interest with the g/f this weekend since I have not seen her for a couple weekends now (I was @ the AMA's and she's been in Michigan), plus I have plans Sat afternoon for my bday.

I know this was on the books for a while now, but how do you feel about pushing it back to another day so we can all get together?

HIX
Tue Jun 10th, 2003, 12:29 PM
We can push it back a day...but someone else will have to offer up thier house as I gotta work

panther
Tue Jun 10th, 2003, 02:27 PM
We can push it back a day...but someone else will have to offer up thier house as I gotta work

I would be up for it on saturday the 21st, i am going to vegas this weekend??