PDA

View Full Version : MRA returns to PPIR this weekend Oct 11-12th!

UglyDogRacing
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 11:07 AM
There will be motorcycle racing this weekend at PPIR for the first time in 3 years! Come support your local racers at the MRA's season finale!

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn373/UglyDogRacing/MRAFlyer_NEW.jpg

dragos13
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 11:58 AM
You gotta see this track in person. The spectator viewing area is amazing. You will be up close to triple digit speed banking with the fastest bikes in Colorado.

Not to mention, you can ride down Pine/Deckers then into the Springs, watch some sick racing and support your local tracks all in one day!!!

1ofTheBoys
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 04:12 PM
It was awesome watching you guys/gals coming into turn 3 where I was corner working. I can't wait to get on the track this coming weekend.

hcr25
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Lots of fun yesterday! I need to be faster into turn 3.

rforsythe
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM

Heard that... *sigh*

[Insert standard Rybo post about charging your transponders]

dragos13
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 04:58 PM

Mike you were moving pretty good into 3 from what I could tell (considering you stuck it to me multiple times into that turn). Gotta say once the track scrubs up a little bit more, its going to have LOTS of speed between 1, 2 and 3.

Can't wait for this weekend! :hump:

Tipys
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Ya after being there yesturday and riding and watching. Im gonna have to go down and check this out.

1ofTheBoys
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 05:16 AM

Mike, from where I was standing you were coming into turn 3 pretty damn fast.

arata954
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 05:58 AM
does anyone know how much the cost is for spectating? i would love to go since i have the opportunity to.

mike

mtnairlover
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Can anyone tell us what happens if the weather is just completely uncooperative?

rforsythe
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Can anyone tell us what happens if the weather is just completely uncooperative?

Historically, the MRA has raced in the rain at PPIR. So, that's what we'll do.

rybo
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 07:34 AM
does anyone know how much the cost is for spectating? i would love to go since i have the opportunity to.

mike

Hey Mike,

Spectating at MRA events is $10.00, pass is good for both days.

s