View Full Version : Thank you...

Drift
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Mental
gsxrscott
Bashed
636Chick
Yamacati Bob

I would like to say “thank you” to the above people for all their assistance this last weekend.

Mental – thank you for the use of your motorcycle, I really appreciate that.

gsxrscott – thank you for all the fabricating and maintenance, someday I hope I can do half of what you are capable of!

And thank you again gsxrscott / Bashed / 636Chick / Yamacati Bob for an absolute wonderful day of riding. I think that is the most fun I have had since I moved to Colorado!

Ciao,
Drift

636chick
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 10:33 AM
It was a good time wasn't it :)

On top of a good time I think you and I both learned valuable lesson's eh???

I learned that Grabbing a handful of front brake in the dirt at about 20 MPH is BAD very BAD!!!!!!! My knees an shoulder look like a 'shroomer booming hippie tie-dyed me. Also I learned that what is worse is doing in front of Bash cause the first thing he is gonna say is "does it hurt?" I say "yes it EFFFIN hurts!!!" He say's "GOOD STUPID SHOULD HURT!!!!!!!" :mrt:

And I believe that you learned NEVER follow G-Spot Scotty into a corner cause that is SOOOOOOOO going to hurt and hurt badly.........sky..... dirt....... sky OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :shocked:

:D:D

gsxrscott
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Anytime man, and now that you have your dirt legs back we can do some REAL dirt!:)

dallas
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I need some pictures of the SOCO Dirty Shenanigens..............

Mental
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Also a mad props to Scott for my sexy new tail light and tag mount. You are the friggin man.

gsxrscott
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM
So Mental, you up for Captn' Jacks this weekend?:shocked:

y_merkle
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
It's good to see some are getting out and having a great time. It's been like a ghost town on the forum lately...whimper, whimper. I'm with Dallas...I want to see photos. No photos then it's like it never happened. HA HA HA

Mental
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 04:22 PM
So Mental, you up for Captn' Jacks this weekend?:shocked:
Why yes, yes I am.

gsxrscott
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Sweet! And Yvonne nothing ever happened it is all just a figment of your imagination!:shocked:

y_merkle
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Nice Scott! That's what the husband tells me all the time. That's okay I can imagine you all doing some cool stuff like huge jumps involving seat grabs and supermans. To late already saw some of Mental's pictures. Still pretty sweet. I am jealous! Guess I shouldn't have sold my dual sport last year.

gsxrscott
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Just messin with you Yvonne, most of us didn't have the foresight to bring a camera. :( But I promise I will bring my camera and take some pics this weekend!