PDA

View Full Version : I heart Wyeth Jackson .......... and Dale Eaton isnt bad either

Clarkie
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 09:05 PM
I wanted to give a huge thankyou to Wyeth and Dale, we just closed on our first house today and both Wyeth and Dale made our house buying experience so easy.

As far as real estate agents Wyeth kicks ass and drove up to the Loveland area from down south more times than I can remember and being a motorcyclist and ex-racer herself she understood our situation perfectly.

Dale has been a good friend for a number of years and when we needed a loan he was our obvious choice, from start to finish he took care of everything and the mountains of paperwork seemed like nothing.

To me the best thing about dealing with Wyeth and Dale was the outstanding level of communication from both of them and even when we started to freak out about things they just took everything in their stride.

So if you ever need a loan officer for a mortgage or refi or a real estate agent get hold of these people, they ROCK!!! :alien:

mtnairlover
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 09:09 PM
...hmmm...wheels starting to turn;-)...in my brain that is...:-D

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Oct 6th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Congrats on your first house Clarkie!

Wyeth and Dale...noted!

lovinCO
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Thanks Aaron, I'm stoked for you guys! Congratulations on your new home. :)

Can't wait for the house warming party--hot tub and kegger with Dale for entertainment!!

Vehicle 1
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 09:30 AM
I have nothing but good things to say about Wyeth's professionalism and dedication. She has helped me out so much.... hats off! :)