PDA

View Full Version : its been a while i know

arata954
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 06:06 AM
hey all, i know its been a while since i have been on the board, but i have been working a second job in my preparation for getting out of the army. after 8 years of service, it is time to move on to something more to my liking. i will be getting out the end of the month, and will be going to intellitech college for automotive technician.

with that said, if anyone is hiring for someone who is dependable, honest, hard working, and can work under minimal supervision, i am looking for a job. i have been in the army for 8 years, and worked as a wheeled vehicle mechanic, and a small engine mechanic. i also am half way through completing my associates of applied science degree in computer networking (the electives are all done, i just need to finish the general eds, but i do have a certificate of computer technology from the school i was attending).

in any case, i thank you all for the support you gave me while i was over in iraq, and i look forward to seeing you all this weekend at ppir.

i can be reached at mharpe@gmail.com or arata954rr on yahoo messenger. if you happen to know of anyone who is hiring. please remember i do have an honorable discharge, and 8 years of service.

thank you,
mike harpe

pilot
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 10:45 AM
From one vet to another, thank you for your service to the country. Best to you in finding meaningful work.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks for your service as well. Best of luck!

Devaclis
Tue Oct 7th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Hey Mike, good to hear from you again. Hope you find something you really like :)

Dana