PDA

View Full Version : You know who likes Warcraft?

Devaclis
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 07:55 AM
This crazy sumbeotch!!!!

http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=14611&pageNo=1

sky_blue
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:05 AM
I hope he does not go to the same BestBuy as me on expansion release morning.

Player 2
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:13 AM
:wtf:

Devaclis
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I hope he does not go to the same BestBuy as me on expansion release morning.

Pre-order that thing!! What server are you on girlie? Gene (supa77) and I are gonna take a week off of work when Lich comes out hahaha. Just Kidding, maybe, kinda.

Player 2
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Pre-order that thing!! What server are you on girlie? Gene (supa77) and I are gonna take a week off of work when Lich comes out hahaha. Just Kidding, maybe, kinda.
Wow, are you really THAT :slappers: Dana?

McVaaahhh
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Methinks there's not a whole lot of sex in that guys life. :lol:

Shea
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Holy Jebus!

36 Accounts = $5711
Computer Setup to run all those accounts = $45,000
Never knowing the touch of a woman or natural sunlight = Priceless

There some things in life WoW gold can't buy...

Devaclis
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:30 AM
I bet pron looks good on that system.

Sortarican
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Wow, are you really THAT :slappers: Dana?

Yes........Yes he is.:jerkoff:

sky_blue
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:50 AM

We're on Earthen Ring. My account is turned off right now, cause it's still warm and I'd rather ride motocycles than kill Murlocs. I'll get it fired back up for Lich King though.

Devaclis
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 08:53 AM
ahh, is that PvE or PvP? I am gonna get Gene on a PvP server soon so he can check it out.

sky_blue
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 09:37 AM
RP PvE, but there's plenty of raids and people killing each other there too, I think. I don't know PvP other than a few duels, and spending one night seeing how many times I could die in a battleground. My main is only lvl 40, and I think there is much going on in WoW that I dont even know about...

puckstr
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Uber Geek
http://www.bradster.net/36box2.jpg

Snowman
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:13 AM
This is the best definition of obsessive-compulsive disorder I have seen so far…

puckstr
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Loving the NT 4.0 manual

Devaclis
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 11:01 AM
The MCSE study books are funny. If the guy new his shit he would have not used laptops. Get a few high end PC's and virtualize multiple Windows installs on them. Less hardware, less heat, less room, less maintenance and he could have then used larger and cheaper LCD's to clean up area. Or for that matter, just use a 10'x10' screen with a single projector to shoot all of the virtual PC images on it. Nice and easy.

Snowman
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Well what are you waiting for Dana, One up the dude....

mclarke
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Dragonblight PvE Horde here, and yes I am taking several days off for Wotlk....

I have quite a few level 70's but not nearly as many as that guy.....

Warrior and Rogue are my mains. Priest,lock,mage,pally are all alts :D

Supa77
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 03:28 PM

I'm still thinkin about it. :think:

TFOGGuys
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 03:30 PM
The MCSE study books are funny. If the guy new his shit he would have not used laptops. Get a few high end PC's and virtualize multiple Windows installs on them. Less hardware, less heat, less room, less maintenance and he could have then used larger and cheaper LCD's to clean up area. Or for that matter, just use a 10'x10' screen with a single projector to shoot all of the virtual PC images on it. Nice and easy.

^^^ Dana, describing his "secret room" at work.....

Sortarican
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Gene (supa77) and I are gonna take a week off of work when Lich comes out hahaha....

Do Linda and Tiff know you and Gene are taking a week off to Lick on eachother?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Man, even after seeing my brother's room, I would never have guessed geeks like that existed, but, there you go!

sky_blue
Tue Oct 14th, 2008, 09:34 PM
ECHOES OF DOOM BITCHES!

dm_gsxr
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Not getting anywhere. Bunch of borked up php code showing and very little text (only folks who don't have avatars it appears).

That is one big rig though based on the picture posted. Makes mine look tame. But I'm not WoWing either :)

http://www.schelin.org/jpgshow.php?HPIM0210.jpg

http://www.schelin.org/jpgshow.php?Dscn0795.jpg

:D

Carl