PDA

View Full Version : CD Duplication

McVaaahhh
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:25 AM
I need to get 100 CD's made for the wedding.

They will be music CD's with a image printed on the disc.

Does anybody know where I could get that done for a reasonable price, or can anybody do it, and make a couple of bucks?

I have all of the cd's and cases, just need the data and image put on them.

Thanks,
Brian

Devaclis
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:27 AM
I have the ability to do this. The labels and black CD's with a Master of the CD you want burned are all I need.

Devaclis
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Also, Kinkos does mass CD duplication as well. check them out :)

McVaaahhh
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:29 AM
I have the ability to do this. The labels and black CD's with a Master of the CD you want burned are all I need.

Do you do the stick-on labels, or printable discs?

~Barn~
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:31 AM
This is exactly what my sister did at her nuptials, except she didn't print the image on the disks, she printed photo jewel case inserts with the track listing on the flipside.

I think I went through about 3 toner cartridges printing out all those damn pictures!

They did come out nice though. She used two images, so it was 50 of one and 50 of the other, but the contents of the CDs were all the same.

G'luck meng!

Devaclis
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Stick on labels. I am not a fan of the Lightscribe or the printable CD's. Quality is lacking

McVaaahhh
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Yeah, I've had trouble with the sticky labels in the past as well.

Kinko's won't do it because of copyright...

Devaclis
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Nice. There are also some great online places that will do it quickly. letme find the one my dad used.

InlineSIX24
Wed Oct 8th, 2008, 01:52 PM
I've used these two guys for DVD duplication, but they do CD also and can do high quality print or screened directly on the discs or printed cases. Getting the discs directly printed-on then using paper slip cases is the cheapest way to go.

Ultimax
Ryan

or

dBM Productions
Dan

justin
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Well its a good idea. You may need a good software for that. I like to share my one. Iam using a software which has solved my all problems related to CD duplicating (http://orbisdigital.co.uk/) etc. Its features are good. It provides good service with good quality. I had used many and found this one best for me.

All the best!!