PDA

View Full Version : High speed chase...

nattynoo
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know anything about a high speed chase on I-25 Southbound and 270 Eastbound???

I was on my way to work, on the bike, and a red Ford Expedition speeds past me on the right hand shoulder (I'm in the right hand lane so I can exit I-25) followed closely by a cop car chasing him. This is right after the 84th Ave exit. They both cut in front of me, almost hitting the car I am following, but making me slam on the brakes. The guy behind me almost hits me, but I got out of the way in time. The Ford Expedition cuts all the way across I-25 to get onto C-270 East. Luckily he did not hit anyone that I saw, but he was still going when I lost sight of him...:scream1: :banghead: :cussing: :x :mad:

Its probably too early for anyone to have any reports on this, but I really hope that no one was seriously hurt and the guy driving gets all thats coming to him. Fucking prick.

McVaaahhh
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Damn, that's gotta be crazy to see. :shock:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Man, that sucks. Glad you're ok. With a-holes like that risking everybodys life for what, a speeding ticket(?!?!), this could just as easily be a thread where we're laying you to rest. I HATE people that run, and wish them a Rodney King Beatdown plus!:scream1::banghead:

TheStig
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I hadnt heard anything on this one. That is crazy to see though for sure. I was riding south/east on 470 once and this bike went by going the other way at probably 100+, sure enough two seconds later here come 8 or so cop cars. Its hard to tell how fast he was going but it was blazing. Kind of scary to see actually.