PDA

View Full Version : So if any of you were on Coloroado Blvd around 4:30 yesterday...

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:08 AM
...could ya tell me what the crazy bitch said??

Ride'n north on Colorado in the center lane almost at the end of my commute, headphones on, & I'm check'n the right lane for an opening 'cause I've gotta get over soon. I check back & the white car in front of me that I thought was farther up was really close. I grab the breaks kinda hard & stop with about 4 or 5 feet to her bumper, check to see that the car behind me isn't gonna run me over and then proceed with traffic. I lightly rev (1-2k bursts up to about 6kish if that) my engine several times and shake my head kinda doing the "you dumbass, you need to pay more attention to traffic around you" thing. Traffic goes another 40 feet until it backs up from a fresh red light. Lady in front of me (now 10-15 feet ahed of me) then slams on her breaks, throws it in park & jumps outta her car.

I'm sit'n on the bike go'n "holy shit, this crazy 'toe is about to pull a Dana on me!" She proceeds get about halfway down her car and just starts yelling at me. She's point'n her finger, guesturing wildly, & generally carrying on like a crazy person. I've still got my music on & my lip reading is teh sucks, so all I can really make out is:

"blah blah blah blah motorcycle blah blahblah blah I'm gonna blah blahblah blah."

she stops for a second, I guess to let me think about what I've done (which, for the record, is nothing) I'm still sitting on the bike, nonplussed, and I tell her "ma'am, I can't hear you, I've got my headphones on," which seemed to be her que for round two.

"blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah"

Now guy in the minivan taxi right next to me starts yelling at her. I can understand him only slightly better than I could her.

"He's on a motorcycle blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah."

She gets back in her car 'cause the light's green again & we proceed like nothing happened.

Now I know how the dog feels when you yell at it. All it hears is "blah blah blah blah blah blah Rover blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!"

So, like I said, if you happened to be chill'n out on the sidewalk or in traffic around that time & place, can SOMEONE please tell me what the crazy bitch was saying? Was it anything that justified her hopping outta her car & proving that evolution of the dumbest is still in full swing?

kthxbye

SupermotoMJ
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:27 AM
at that time I would have gotten off my motorcycle and punched the crazy lady in the face, {calling it self defense} and then went about my merry day!

Vance
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Helmets make wonderful tennis rackets for people's heads as the ball...

Especially when she was "threatening you with physical harm so you had no choice but to defend yourself Mr. Police Officer."

ihavealegohead
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Easy, Your a blah blah blah, and you , blah need blah horseshoe, blah blah your ass, and blah for good measure, blah blah blah.

So blah!

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I definately think it woulda counted as verbal assault & road rage.

but I think I'd find it hard to explain to a judge how "blah blah blah blah" really offended me.

oh, & the icing on the cake is that she was driving some sort of humane society animal hospital car.

so i'm not sure if a motorcycle ran over her favorite cat or if she'd just had a bad day b/c she was on the way back from having a basement full of puppies biting her nipples or what. I'm not sure anything really explains that sandy of a vag...

puckstr
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:38 AM
at that time I would have gotten off my motorcycle and punched the crazy lady in the face, {calling it self defense} and then went about my merry day!
+1

+10
Especially when she was "threatening you with physical harm so you had no choice but to defend yourself Mr. Police Officer."

I would NEVER advocate violence. but this comes to mine.
http://medicine.com.my/wp/wp-blogpics/Zidane.gif

Matty
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:39 AM
i was there.... it sounded more like, "Someone, please help. There's a monkey that escaped from the zoo and it's riding a motorcycle. help me please, can't you see i'm part of the animal humane society."

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:42 AM
^^ :lol:
Now I wish I'd flung poo :(

inkahootz
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:44 AM
this is what i think she was saying

"you stupid motorcycle, if i didnt have suck a stick up my ass and had any idea of how to drive then i would be justified in trying to kick your ass, but since im a stupid bitch that is just having a bad case of PMS, i will get back in my car, text everyone i know what happened WHILE im driving and drink my coffee as i put my mascara back on and turn my radio on AIR America and drive away like nothing happened."

Matty
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:46 AM
this is what i think she was saying

"you stupid motorcycle, if i didnt have suck a stick up my ass and had any idea of how to drive then i would be justified in trying to kick your ass, but since im a stupid bitch that is just having a bad case of PMS, i will get back in my car, text everyone i know what happened WHILE im driving and drink my coffee as i put my mascara back on and turn my radio on AIR America and drive away like nothing happened."
nope i was there... and mine was much more accurate, lol.

konichd
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Maybe don't rev your motor? :dunno: You rev'ed your engine simply becuase you weren't paying attention? Shook your head as if she did something wrong?

Ask yourself if you didn't rev your shit to 6K twice and shake your head at her would she have even paid attention to you?

puckstr
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Maybe don't rev your motor? :dunno: You rev'ed your engine simply becuase you weren't paying attention?

Ask yourself if you didn't rev your shit to 6K twice would she have even paid attention to you?

Dude he is on a bright Red Ninja......

She noticed....Fat jealous bitter bitch.... Gonna go home and bitch all night long about that punk-ass kid on the crotch rocket, while the husband thinks
"Bitch Shut the Fuck up".

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Maybe don't rev your motor? :dunno: You rev'ed your engine simply becuase you weren't paying attention? Shook your head as if she did something wrong?

Ask yourself if you didn't rev your shit to 6K twice and shake your head at her would she have even paid attention to you?

^^Thought about that, but I can't honsestly think that my reving the engine (not even CLOSE to whining it out) shouldn't be enough to piss off some grilled-cheese set of lips to cause her to get out of her car & yell at someone. At the MOST that merits the finger.

puckstr
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:55 AM
6k rev pfft....

I was on Colfax and some dipshit cut me off. I pulled up to her window and reved my old bike....He shit herself, I am sure of it.

this was my old loud CB750 4to1 NO baffel..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=12371762

konichd
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:56 AM
So from your story here is what I get:

You are looking to switch lanes and when your turn your head back the lady in front of you is a lot closer? You then rev your motor and shake your head at her because you weren't paying attention to how close you were following? Why?

If someone did that to me I'd throw my TB in reverse.............

Point is you have no reason to rev your shit or shake your head simply because you weren't paying attention to the car in front of you.

ghostrider_9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:58 AM
I think she was yelling at you to make sure that you knew that it was your turn to pay the bar tab when we all go out . . . see you at the bar!

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 10:59 AM
^^my point is that I was shaking my head at myself and the engine's quiet enough that I can't honestly believe she even heard it. When I do something stupid I try to make a point of it in my mind so that I don't do it again. and even if she did hear the engine , that doesn't merit a full on barrage of whatever the hell she said.

inkahootz
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:01 AM
^^my point is that I was shaking my head at myself and the engine's quiet enough that I can't honestly believe she even heard it. When I do something stupid I try to make a point of it in my mind so that I don't do it again. and even if she did hear the engine , that doesn't merit a full on barrage of whatever the hell she said.

exactly

konichd
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Point is don't shake your head (even if it was at yourself) and rev your shit and it wouldn't have happened..................

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:09 AM
^^I see your point, but, honestly I wouldn't be sure about that. Since I have no idea what she was all up in arms about, she might've done it anyway. Could what I did have exacerbated the situation? sure. But this lady had to have been stew'n about something else aside from that

Mother Goose
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:13 AM

Jesus, DK's been listening to too much Alice lately. What's w/ running people off the road and backing up on them? :no:

puckstr
She hates FREEDOM

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/biggtiggnyc/freedom.jpg

konichd
I see you're point, however she could have misconstrude your antics to be directed at her and as they say "thats the straw that broke the camels back."

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:18 AM
^^Fair enough.

I still think her reaction completely justifies my calling her a bitch tho! :D

konichd
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Agreed, she doesn't have the right but perhaps motorcyclist haven't been to "friendly" to her this summer and she finally snapped.

Bet you don't rev your shit and shake your head anytime soon :)

puckstr
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Chris might I suggest
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/attachments/f2/23239d1206096643-horn-blows-3837_1a-1-.jpg

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Agreed, she doesn't have the right but perhaps motorcyclist haven't been to "friendly" to her this summer and she finally snapped.

Bet you don't rev your shit and shake your head anytime soon :)
Nah, I'll just pull my earphones out next time & yell back! :D

Steve, surrrrrirously think'n about it...

konichd
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I think Chris was more like:

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:28 AM
^^nah, I've usually got more gel in my hair than that! :D

TFOGGuys
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Next time, instead of the brakes, hit the rocket launcher button....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/partner/1up/reviews/3535735-lg

rforsythe
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Next time, instead of the brakes, hit the rocket launcher button....

You guys sell those? :eyebrows:

TFOGGuys
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:47 AM
http://www.combatreform.com/75mmvespascooterinmuseumcu.jpg

By special appointment only.... you're not with the ATF, are ya?

Snowman
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 11:49 AM
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/megaforce/megaforce4.jpg

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/megaforce/megaforce7.jpg

http://oddculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/megaforce1.jpg

"It's all on the wheel, it all comes around." Ace Hunter

bikernoj
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 12:49 PM

Pretty good chance of you getting a "disorderly conduct" ticket for that, especially if you head-butt her while still wearing it.

Don't ask me how I know this... :rolleyes:

Maybe she was saying, "You look SO cool on that motorcycle! I wish I had the cojones to ride one like you! I hate driving so much I had to step out of my lame-ass cage and tell you in person!"

rapparee
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 12:50 PM

So blipping the throttle and shaking your head turns into an offence worthy of being ran over? Having a bad day David?:)

konichd
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 01:01 PM
No, just want to run Chris over :)

rapparee
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Don't we all... Imagine the fur storm.

SamuraiX
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 01:19 PM
IM SURE she was bitching about how "you cut her off and her piece of shit wont stop as fast your damn jap motorcycle, and how she nearly ran your ass over... and next time she sure as hell will, you worthless bastard."

Some old Bitch stood right in traffic two-foot away bitching at me, almost until the light turned green. I shoulda dropped my kickstand and watched her run for her life into oncoming traffic.

MrMischief
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 07:58 PM
I had a guy cut me off once. Up goes the finger. At the next light he stops a lane to the right and in front of me a few vehicles. He jumps out and starts running toward me as the light turns green. I gas it and go by him, but he still made an attempt to grab me or push me or something. Being the huge pussy that I am, I just took off. I don't flip people the bird anymore.