PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo xmas in October

TheStig
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Lookey at what showed at my doorstep today!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/retinaburn/Motorcycle/IMG_2114.jpg

These are going on my 2007 sv650n. I just need the top triple, bars, and front wheel. For those who dont know the stock suspension on the sv is quite outdated looking and performing. These are off a 2005 gsxr 600.

Now to powdercoat a few other things gold :hump:!

utsv650
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 12:25 PM
my SV is on its way to Denver right now... and the front and rear shock are my next major mods... fyi... i would all kinds of eff up the swap.. so when i do get to it. im going to needs some help lol

TheStig
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Yeah its gonna be a learning process for me as well. I think the most difficult part is going to be getting the gauges mounted and working. There is a guy that sells the magnet kit to make it work so I will probably order that.

utsv650
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 12:33 PM
yeah so ive heard i saw someone selling an entire front end for about $600 or so with the magnet stuff on svrider.com the other day... oh well...

off topic but do you know any place to keep a motorcycle if you dont have a garage? / since its gunna effin snow soon (they say) on saturday ?

Ceez
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 12:40 PM
yeah so ive heard i saw someone selling an entire front end for about $600 or so with the magnet stuff on svrider.com the other day... oh well...

off topic but do you know any place to keep a motorcycle if you dont have a garage? / since its gunna effin snow soon (they say) on saturday ?

If you are up north, you can store your bike in my garage until you find a permanent place, got plenty of room and its insulated!! :)

utsv650
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 12:41 PM
id say id take you up on it .. but i live near cheeseman park/ capitol hill area so i couldnt really just decide to go for a ride if its far away .. but thanks a lot for the offer!
im wondering if there is some type of place near me..

Ceez
Thu Oct 9th, 2008, 12:43 PM
No worries...not too sure where to store anywhere near cheeseman, im sure someone on this forum can give you a good recommendation though.