PDA

View Full Version : Official "Hate the X" thread.....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:11 PM
All you divorcees and soon-to-be divorcees sound off!:scream1::banghead:

Vance, try to keep it below 10,000 words, k?:)

Mel
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:13 PM
HA!

Devaclis
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:14 PM
My ex is actually pretty cool

~Barn~
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Let it go Frank. Let it go.

mclarke
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:22 PM
True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

Slacker
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:33 PM
My divorce was rough but it was the best thing to happen. It was rocky through and right after the break up but I have to say now (4 years later) my relationship with my ex is better than ever before.

And I'm not even going to go down the fucked up rules around child support.

CurtisRR
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:36 PM
So I take it things didn't go so well today?

Ceez
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:57 PM
I hate my ex, I always told my self I wouldnt pay for sex, now I pay $600 a month....damn her eyes.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:58 PM
So I take it things didn't go so well today?
Went ok. didn't go to jail for not showing because I didn't get the notice. that's always good! But, the judge and the lawyers all seems to be buddy-buddies and the $k fine the lawyer SHOULD have paid for submitting false information to the FSR was swept under the rug.....as I thought it would. But, the judge will get the temp orders from the previous judge, and that will be the new ruling instead of the f'd-up orders her lawyer files without my consent. so, I think that'll be good. downside is that even if I win that, it'll still cost me almost $200 for his mistake. But, I'm gonna ask for a bunch of cash when this is over because of his mistakes. the worst they can say is no, right? If I DON'T ask for it, I can't get it.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Let it go Frank. Let it go.
Luv ya man, but you OBVIOUSLY never been divorced!:)

DevilsTonic
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM
we talkin ex husbands / boyfriends or both. I could go on with this for days. However, my ex husband and I are better friends now than we were when we were married. So I have no complaints there.

UglykidJoe
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Didn't use a lawyer, did all the paperwork myself, had all the child support figures and property division done up and agreed upon before we stepped foot in the courtroom, the judge was so impressed with us that the whole thing took like 15 minutes. We were married for 8 yrs, been divorced for 10, she still treats me the same way always telling me what I need to do blah blah, I do my best not to speak to her, only thru e-mail because the sound of her voice nauseates me. Never speak ill of her in front of the kids, but they are teenagers now and they see what she is like so I think they better understand now.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:18 PM
we talkin ex husbands / boyfriends or both. I could go on with this for days. However, my ex husband and I are better friends now than we were when we were married. So I have no complaints there.
Feel free! This is the official "vent" thread!

schwagman
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 04:38 PM
HELL F@#king yeah, my ex left me for a chic/dude/he-she what ever after 14 years of marriage and got the house,car,bike,lawyer fees courtesy of boulder county. But I am not bitter!! Oh yeah the bitch got my dog too!!

UglykidJoe
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 04:56 PM
HELL F@#king yeah, my ex left me for a chic/dude/he-she what ever after 14 years of marriage and got the house,car,bike,lawyer fees courtesy of boulder county. But I am not bitter!! Oh yeah the bitch got my dog too!!

I sense no bitterness in that statement.

schwagman
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:00 PM
absolutely none. did I mention she got my bike and dog?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Yeah, i hear the liberal commune of Boulder is really rough on us men. Granola-eatin-hairly-pitted birkenstock-wearin' Subaru-drivin' hippy biotches! Larimer Cty is bad enough! X2's lawyer should have been fined $1k+ legal fees for me today, but, being the good ole boy network between judges and lawyers, he wasn't.:banghead::scream1:

schwagman
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:04 PM
A month after the divorce the bitch put my dog Jake down. :(

daemon
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:06 PM
i don't even wanna start to complain about my 2 ex-wives.
although one has become cool with me now that my daughter is of age....a little late don't ya think??
and my 2nd raped my 401k and that does not include the assorted funds she stole from me over a long period of time.....
i have a great (GF) woman now.......so far

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I posted on a divorce forum that we men, if we want kids at some date, have some sperm frozen when we're young, then immediately get our nutz cut. :shocked: Then, if we want kids, get a surrogate mother and have a kid that's ours alone. I know I'll never get financially entangled with anyone else ever again. $2,082/mo in CS?!?!:shocked: Fark! Even that'd be worth it if I never had to deal with that Kunt ever again.....either of them......

The state and Fed enforce CS, but they don't give a shit if the mother denies us parenting time. We're forced to file at our expense, then the judge won't even give her a slap on the wrist until maybe the 4th time we file a motion for contempt.

frank2
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Didn't mean to tell you so. BUTTTTT I told you SOOO. Live and like it! You made it . Sympathy from a croud that knows you, does not hold water, Look at it? It's always something! This is your's. Dig it! There's nobody to blame anymore? But! Frustration belongs to you.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Didn't mean to tell you so. BUTTTTT I told you SOOO. Live and like it! You made it . Sympathy from a croud that knows you, does not hold water, Look at it? It's always something! This is your's. Dig it! There's nobody to blame anymore? But! Frustration belongs to you.
Yeah, true that! You and all my good friends warned me she was a psycho, and you were all right!:scream1::banghead: Love sucks, eh?

I'll let you guys pick my G/F's for me next time!:)

Snowman
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Does complaining about other peoples x's count?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Does complaining about other peoples x's count?
Sure, why not!

mtnairlover
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Didn't use a lawyer, did all the paperwork myself, had all the child support figures and property division done up and agreed upon before we stepped foot in the courtroom, the judge was so impressed with us that the whole thing took like 15 minutes. We were married for 8 yrs, been divorced for 10, she still treats me the same way always telling me what I need to do blah blah, I do my best not to speak to her, only thru e-mail because the sound of her voice nauseates me. Never speak ill of her in front of the kids, but they are teenagers now and they see what she is like so I think they better understand now.

I did the same thing with writing up all the paperwork. I pay health insurance. I have full custody of the kids, cuz at the time, the ex was on an ankle-bracelet for a year and couldn't leave where he was at. I still have full custody. Been divorced for 4 and a half years. He still complains about paying child support. He sees his kids whenever he asks...not like I keep them from him. His support payment is less than a lot of guys here and we've got 3 kids. I don't really care, because he's not around to influence them anyway. That's all I wanted.

My 2 oldest kids were 13 and 14 when we divorced. My youngest was 6. My oldest daughter said to me when I told her I wanted to start dating again, but wasn't trying to replace her Dad, that she was fine with it, cuz Dad was never Dad anyway. Same thing my oldest (my son) told me recently. Yeah, kids get it even when you don't say anything in front of them.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Yeah, kids get it even when you don't say anything in front of them.
Hope eventually my kids get it too. It sucks when the other parent tries to alienate the other parent. I can at least fight that here, it's impossible with X1 in Cleveland. One day I hope my kids there can see what she's done.

Vance
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Well...
In an effort to try to keep this under 5000 words (for this post) maybe I can just bullet point the highlights of the various behaviors by my bi-polar manic depressive anti-depressant cocktail pill popping ex that makes me wish a large chunk of frozen pee would befall her rotund ugly ass hair-do'd head with a most expeditious gravitational impact!

Starting with the earliest: she kicked me out of the house with 15 minutes to pack, the kids crying and screaming because of what she was doing to me, with nowhere to go / stay... oh... and unemployed to boot.
SHE called my parents and my brother when she kicked me out to tell them I had been kicked out.
SHE would not let me see my own kids for two weeks after she kicked me out... then when I could... she expected me to be their babysitter in my own (former) residence under her definition of "quality time" with them.
SHE filed for divorce and lawyered up - yet in the last three and a half years since our split she STILL blames me for filing for divorce. Apparently she's become a MASTER of revisionist history.
In the only 4 way conference with our lawyers she told me she didn't care if I lived in a cardboard box - she expected me to pay her $3500/mo and be happy with seeing the children only as much as she'd allow me to (this while I was only making about $3500/mo NET anyway).
I paid her every penny - literally - of money I had monthly from my unemployment checks and my regular checks when the only job I had was delivering pizzas and I was living off of personal loans and credit cards and tip money for cash.
She tried to issue a cease-and-desist order because after 3 months of dating I actually had the audacity to introduce my children to my girlfriend and her children.
She delayed the divorce process for an entire year because she would not agree to any of the financial agreements because they didn't benefit her.
She managed to maneuver the monthly child support to be $2000/mo AND hit me with $3800 of arrears that did not exist before she would sign the divorce off as done.
She refused to acknowledge she couldn't afford to live in the house we had - and ended up selling it at a loss of $10,000 - of which I'm going to have to pay half of at some point (which is ironic because right now she's just bought a town home that is HALF the size and is costing her at least $100/mo MORE than the house we sold cost monthly)
She continues to attempt to be a martyr and play a "single mom" card which is entirely untrue because she has me totally involved (which she does not necessarily like), and my parents who live in town too who she calls on as built in baby sitters all the time.
She continues to vilify me as some sort of deadbeat when I have not once - even when unemployed - miss one of my $2000/mo payments to her --- YET --- She has lived with a guy for nearly three years who has 2 small children he never sees, and a WIFE (yes - not ex-wife... WIFE who he's never bothered to divorce - but ruined because he allowed their house to be foreclosed on without her knowledge while she was in Germany) in the military deployed overseas who he's paid a grand total $400 of child support to in THREE YEARS... and I'M painted to everyone she knows as the UNCARING, UNINVOLVED, UNWILLING TO STEP UP WHEN NEEDED DEADBEAT?
She has not once signed the children up for ANY extracurricular activity in the last three and a half years since our separation - yet - on my (limited) time the children have gone to swimming lessons, horseback riding lessons, art classes, karate classes, tennis lessons, Girl Scouts, etc, etc, etc...
I have been trying to gain additional custody (from every other weekend) from her unofficially for three years - quite literally since just after the parenting plan was written and I managed to get stable in where I was living and my career - and OFFICIALLY (through the courts and the office of dispute resolution) for the last two years - and she has fought me at every turn to deny me any additional time ON PAPER - because it will lower the monthly child support she gets. Oh - unofficially I can have all the time I want. She even tells people we have 50/50 when it comes to "waking hours" we have the children. But let the children spend overnights at my house with me... and put that onto paper to reflect it? NEVER! Even the kids know she is acting ridiculous. An 8 year old and a 5 year old think its stupid for me to take them back to her house on the evenings they spend with me ---- but she doesn't. Not in the slightest. Why? It what its ALWAYS been about for her... money. Not love or care or quality time with the children... MONEY.
This is substantiated by the fact she has told my parents point blank that she cannot stand being around the children for more than 3-4 days in a row - it drives her nuts. Likewise - she lets my parents take the children over her weekends - all weekend - LITERALLY every weekend of hers but maybe one every 3 months... but I'm not allowed to have any additional time with them without her "grace and approval" first (despite the fact that at every turn she's needed me to take them I do - like when she called me at 11:00am one Sunday telling me she was too drunk and would continue to be too drunk at 6:00pm for me to bring them back to her, like when her car broke down twice for two weeks and she had no way to transport them to school or pick them up, etc, etc, etc... but I STILL suck and never step up naturally).
She truly believe that because she is "The Mom" (and yes - she believes it to be a title along the lines of godhood for her - but there is no such thing as "the Dad"... I am just "The Sperm Donar" to her) she has the right to make any and all decisions for the children and her opinion supersedes mine in the event of a disagreement - DESPITE the fact our divorce agreement mandates we MUST co-parent on any and all major decisions. She has even gone so far as to tell the Decision Maker now assigned to our case through the courts she believes her opinion is greater than HIS!!!! And if she disagrees with him... her opinion should win!!! WTF?
She "cares" about our children so much that when it was clear my daughter was having SEVERE reading problems - she told me, and HER, that she was just lazy and she'd grow out of it and everything would be okay. When I wouldn't accept that answer and I demanded that her school test her and look for possible ideas to what the problem was - she first fought me - THEN - she went entirely absent from the four month process, so much so when the final meeting was held to discuss their finding she had no clue that my daughter had even been tested or what they were looking for with her for a root cause. When it turned out my daughter had a very specific and totally undeniable learning disability - SHE FREAKED OUT and told not just me but THE SCHOOL they were wrong and that my daughter was dyslexic like she, her father, and her sister was and she would have to be treated as such. With my intervention - naturally that was quashed wholeheartedly since there was ZERO evidence of dyslexia... but she STILL continues to profess she's "just dyslexic".

Okay... I need to pause... time to breathe...
Plenty PLENTY PLENTY more where this comes from with her since she's just a big old douche bag of psychosis... but ... breathe... pause... I'm going to go have some chocolate to calm down... back later with part 2.

mtnairlover
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 02:29 PM
I'm feeling very sorry for your children. I can almost feel the pain and frustration they must go through:-(

note: I was a child of divorce and both my parents drew negative pictures of each other in front of me and my siblings. I remember so much of my childhood that it is my memories that made me put my kids first in my divorce and ever since then. I'm really glad my kids didn't have to go through what I did.

The Black Knight
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Vance,

It's stories like yours that scare the hell out of me when it comes to marriage. After seeing what's happened to my uncle, several friends and people on this message board, I'm almost to the point of looking at it like, in this day and age it's not even worth it.

Well man it always gets better and like the stock market you've got nowhere to go but up from here. I think it should be a sound bit of advice for anyone thinking of getting married or re-married in the times we live in, to just get a "pre-nup". CYA....

schwagman
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I hate Boulder and its no good lawyers. They helped my ex carpet munching wife take all not half but all my shit. Now I have a new wife, bike, house and dog (Bulldozer). At least they gave me 50/50 custody of my 9 year old son James.And now my new wife and I are going to have a girl (Cheyenne) on or about Jan 10. God truly loves me.

derekm
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 05:34 PM
pre-nups people!

salsashark
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 06:06 PM
... and my mother wonders why I chose to concentrate on school and my career instead of a wife and kids.

frank2
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 06:42 PM
It's that old Hendrix thing. Love or Confusion? I think confusion!

frank2
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 06:49 PM
If it weren't for the blame, you would have no game at all! I did'nt know it was coming? Right. I didn't know it existed, right? I know nothing! Right? I feeling bad now. Oops, I didn't know nothing, Right? I am really feeling bad now.

Buddau
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I am in the beginings of a divorce. We have agreed to do things ourselves and save us both money. We also are trying very hard to be civil with each other. One problem is, she is a flake. ( I like to be a man of my word.) I have the papers signed and notorized, but she has not signed them yet. Don't know why, she really hates me and wants out. I am going to be really hard on her if she did not get them signed this past week.
My boys are aware of what is going on, (thanks to advice from some cool people here) we are being very open with them. We do not want the boys to be hurt by this, nor do we want them to feel it is their fault. As a bonus, we are tryign to keep their lives as close to the same as possible. We want them in the same schools, neighborhood, etc. The only difference is they will have 40% time with me, and 60% with their mom.
There are many reasons why we are divorcing after 14 years. We are 2 differnet people, growing appart more and more each year. We have tried 3 different marraige counselors, all of which failed. You just can't make people change when they don't want to. We both realize we have stayed together this long just for the boy's sake. We both do not want our boys to grow up thinking that this is how a married couple should interact.
I cannot wait to be free and start dating again. :eyebrows:

Vance
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 09:00 PM
You know...
Before I engage in Part II of the "why I hate the X" I just want to say one thing to make certain its clear...

I do not BLAME my ex for the divorce whatsoever. It was a two way street for sure. I knew I didn't want to be with her for the last year - if not three - of our marriage and didn't have the balls (mainly because she'd snipped them off) to do it. I had no backbone... it took 3-4 years (basically when I was running for Governor / CU Regent the seeds of how much she resented my attempted growth of scope and person and how different we were becoming were planted) to grow it back enough through the inspiration of many friends and realization I did not have to be the person she claimed I was before it finally came to a head in Feb of '05 and I had the guts to admit to her face I didn't love her anymore... and hadn't for some time.

What I do hate about her is the person she's become SINCE our separation.
She tells the decision maker and our co-parenting therapist she doesn't "recognize me" or "doesn't know who I am anymore" ... because the difference between she and I is I've moved on - become an exponentially happier person who knows who I am, or at least who I want to be, and does not simply concede to her opinion and position on matters - ESPECIALLY those related to the children... but she has a pathology that is indescribable other than to say she's locked on that day she kicked me out... the venom, the hatred, the blame, all the negativity towards me has slowly poisoned her very being to the point she is now losing sight of what is best for the children - and focuses on what is best for her, and what causes me the most discomfort and anguish... even if that is at the expense of the children.

Do I hate the woman I spent 16 years of my life with and helped me bring two amazing children into this world? No. We had a few good times amongst the bad and I cannot discount that at one point in time I cared for her and wanted to have children with her. I just know I stayed with her for far too long.

Do I hate the woman that she has become from the moment she told me to get out of the house until today.. and likely for many a day to come (until she can realize and actively show she is prepared to live with the fact I'm an equal parent who deserves equal consideration, equal time, equal participation, and equal decision making in this life of trying to raise our children in two separate households)?

ABSOLUTELY.

Mental
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Pre nups may work, but I went a different route. Ms Mental #2 is an old school Catholic Mexican. Not a marker-drawn-eyebrows, tight-pants Mexican, but a family oriented, talks to her 5 brothers and sisters weekly, loves her Dad, crosses herself everytime we drive past a Catholic Church Mexican.

7 years we've been together, 3 states, 4 moves, 3 extended deployments, countless short ones, geratric dogs, 4 motorcycles (currently) 2 dozen project cars and half baked schemes, through the good, bad, ugly, drunk, and hungover, this woman is there.

She has made it abundentaly clear she would rather be in prison than divorced. You gotta love that kinda loyalty.

But in the ilk of this thread, my ex pulled the leave with my friend stunt, bankrupted me, married then divorced him and kept his last name. I only know this becuase I got a collection call looking for her 10 YEARS after we are divorced. "I'm sorry, I have no idea who that is." Then I went to my wife in the living room; "I love you babe."

mtnairlover
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 06:11 AM
On that note...

I refuse to be bitter and still believe in true love. I'm stubborn that way.;)

Buddau
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Yea, life is too short to be bitter. Move on and be happy.
Next time, if there is a next time, I will get a pre-nup.

Brat
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 06:31 PM
my exwife is a pos, took my son in 2003. havent seen him since. he's 9 now. i will add to divorced demographic here.
however im still riding and looking for a ms.brat. :) lol.

UnoMOTO
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I love my first ex-wife and we are friends enough that she is on my bowling team. We had a son together and figured out somehow that if we were still stuck together that we should just get along.

The second one on the other hand will be final on the 5th of December and I currently can't stand to be in the same room with her. She is a liar and a cheater and is the most selfish person that I have ever met. I knew many of these things going in but for some reason I thought that things would be different with me. People just don't change, they are who they are.

Rednarb
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 10:22 PM
I feel like I'm missing out! Dated my present wife for 3 months then engaged for 3 months, and mostly happily married now for 15 years with no divorce in-sight yet.

denver_whitest185
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 10:24 PM
My ex is very bi-polar, and is a fucking lunatic.
We found out she was pregnant a month before i was suppose to move, and i was planning on coming down from school on the weekends to see her. when i went up to fort collins for school (i was accepted to CSU before we even met), she decided to stop all contact with me suddenly a week after i moved, then tried (and failed) to sever contacts between me and my family. after not hearing from her for 7 months, she text messages me telling me i had a daughter a week after she was born. it was an induced birth and she had enough time to have her dad drive up from texas to be with her. She wouldn't let me see my daughter till she was several weeks old. then she went nutty again and i wasn't able to see my daughter till several months went by due to her avoiding dozens of attempts to serve her with parental rights papers. when i finally got her into court, she tried to keep me from seeing her for another couple months by asking for a continuance, although luckily the judge saw through the BS and said she had to agree to weekly visits before he allowed her continuance. things are finally smoothed out a little (due to court orders) and i get to see my daughter every weekend. i still hate having to see my ex every weekend though.

Ive moved on though, and my new girlfriend is awesome. she even loves the fact that i have a kid

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v346/7/61/559250165/n559250165_1896105_8756.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:29 AM
You know...
Before I engage in Part II of the "why I hate the X" I just want to say one thing to make certain its clear...

I do not BLAME my ex for the divorce whatsoever. It was a two way street for sure. I knew I didn't want to be with her for the last year - if not three - of our marriage and didn't have the balls (mainly because she'd snipped them off) to do it. I had no backbone... it took 3-4 years (basically when I was running for Governor / CU Regent the seeds of how much she resented my attempted growth of scope and person and how different we were becoming were planted) to grow it back enough through the inspiration of many friends and realization I did not have to be the person she claimed I was before it finally came to a head in Feb of '05 and I had the guts to admit to her face I didn't love her anymore... and hadn't for some time.

What I do hate about her is the person she's become SINCE our separation.
She tells the decision maker and our co-parenting therapist she doesn't "recognize me" or "doesn't know who I am anymore" ... because the difference between she and I is I've moved on - become an exponentially happier person who knows who I am, or at least who I want to be, and does not simply concede to her opinion and position on matters - ESPECIALLY those related to the children... but she has a pathology that is indescribable other than to say she's locked on that day she kicked me out... the venom, the hatred, the blame, all the negativity towards me has slowly poisoned her very being to the point she is now losing sight of what is best for the children - and focuses on what is best for her, and what causes me the most discomfort and anguish... even if that is at the expense of the children.

Do I hate the woman I spent 16 years of my life with and helped me bring two amazing children into this world? No. We had a few good times amongst the bad and I cannot discount that at one point in time I cared for her and wanted to have children with her. I just know I stayed with her for far too long.

Do I hate the woman that she has become from the moment she told me to get out of the house until today.. and likely for many a day to come (until she can realize and actively show she is prepared to live with the fact I'm an equal parent who deserves equal consideration, equal time, equal participation, and equal decision making in this life of trying to raise our children in two separate households)?

ABSOLUTELY.
Wow! Vance and I agree 1000% on this one. In both of my divorces, their character changed 180 degrees as to what it was. X1 was actually extremely stable, and loving, I just wasn't in love with her anymore, and couldn't live that way. Hindsight being 20/20, I know we both should have tried harder, because I now now me leaving was the worst thing I could have done for all of us. I should have sat down with her and discussed in depth why I wasn't happy with her anymore and given her the chance to do the same.

With X2, well, anyone that ever met her knows she's a complete psycho flake (taking anti-depressants), and got far more chances than she deserved, but I loved her and didn't want to give up on her, much to my chagrin.

The common thread here, is that even if THEY are the ones to initiate the divorce, it seems they turn into evil, hateful monsters, using the innocent children as pawns in a game of spite, even if they're the ones who f#cked US over. The saddest part is that the system is so full of sexual discrimination against the men it allows them to pull these stunts on us. Hell, ENCOURAGES them. It's a double-whammy: the more they can deny us parenting time, the more money they get from us! In order to get CS reduced at ALL, we have to have 93+ overnights with the child. To make all the decisions, to deny us visitation. Instead of automatically establishing custody at 50/50, with anything less than that requiring PROOF (not allegations) that the other parent and child don;t deserve time together, it's automatically the woman who always gets full custody (even if she's a crack-whore) with the man having to fight for scraps. And, if CS is not paid for whatever reason (loss of job even), there's jail time, loss of drivers and professional licenses, confiscation of assets (monetary and physical), bad credit reports, the list goes on. And, the areears are calculated at 12% interest A MONTH!!!! Over 144%/yr. WTF?!?! All this withuout the woman liftiung a finger. If, in turn she denies us our parenting time, the police will NOT enforce it even if we have papers in hand proving it, and we are forced to file contempt (at our expense) at which point the judge won't even slap her on the wrist anyways. Even if after a dozen time of this, the worst that will ever happen is she'll have to post a smal bond that CAN be forfeited in case she does it again. Certainly not the draconian measures we face. And then there's alimony and child support. alimony is pure extortion, and should never be allowed ever. CS for the kids is great, but there's no way to enforce it even makes it to them. I'm lucky (?) in the fact I believe my x's love the kids, and aren't going to wast the money while the kids do without. HOWEVER, the amounts are ridiculous, just fantasy. I know of men like myself struggling just to survive, with no hope of any future, whil the women sit back and collect our paychecks.

Guys, we need to change this f'd-up system.

Vance
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Guys, we need to change this f'd-up system.

Vance for Governor 2010
& Frank for Lt. Governor 2010

That'll change the fraking system!

Frosty
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Some of the best sex the ex and I ever had was During/After the divorce.

Does that help?

Probably not.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Some of the best sex the ex and I ever had was During/After the divorce.

Does that help?

Probably not.
Remember, the f#cking you got is never worth the f#cking you get!

Devaclis
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Stop marrying psycho's!!! Jesus!!!

Does anyone marry outside their family anymore?

Mel
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Vance for Governor 2010

Heh, I dunno...I think it is the women themselves who are the messed up ones honestly, and they just play the system for what it is. I went through a divorce recently and, well, he isn't paying me anything....not really willing to post details openly as I don't need to air my laundry.

However, I will say, going through the divorce is nothing compared to getting broken up with when you finally get up the nerve to date again, find someone you like, enjoy it for an extended period of time and then, well...Fail.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Stop marrying psycho's!!! Jesus!!!

Does anyone marry outside their family anymore?
Yeah....but my sister was HOTT!!!:)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Vance for Governor 2010

Dude, I'm so there!

First thing we'll do is make women register their vag's as lethal weapons!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Heh, I dunno...I think it is the women themselves who are the messed up ones honestly, and they just play the system for what it is. I went through a divorce recently and, well, he isn't paying me anything....not really willing to post details openly as I don't need to air my laundry.

However, I will say, going through the divorce is nothing compared to getting broken up with when you finally get up the nerve to date again, find someone you like, enjoy it for an extended period of time and then, well...Fail.
+1000

You know Mel, you're one of the few women I know that will actually say that, but it's 100% true. Not to say there aren't some major a-holes that are men (besides me! :)), but the system is so stacked against us it wasn't until I got caught up in it and talked to a lot of other divorced men that I got the true picture. I have a friend here at work who's going thru one now, with the same judges, and gave the same exact impression of them. Per court orders they had to pay $1,400 for an impartial expert witness who looked at things and found in his favor against his wife.....but the (female) judge simply refused to believe the opionion of the person she ordered to write the report (!!) because it didn't jive with her predisposed bias for the woman.

I have another friend that his x started hitting him and scratched the living sh!t out of him, with marks to prove it, and he just tried to hold her so she couldn't attack him anymore, and she called the cops and HE went to jail! He's a big boy (6'4"-ish, 260+), and the judge, even looking at the cuts and marks on him, said "you're a big boy, do you expect me to believe you weren't the agressor here?". So, now he's a violent offender, they confiscated all his guns (he's a hunter) for a few years, he had to go thru anger management classes, this whole friggin' deal. AND, even though 2 different state-appointed impartial guardian ad litems testified that their own mother was a physical and emotional danger to his boys (she's a drunk), she still gets more time with them unsupervised than I do with my daughter. He finally won full custody of them, and she hasn't paid he CS to him, but the courts will not go after her for it as if she were a man.

Vance
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 07:43 AM
So as a Part II to my original rant... I'd like to share with everyone how my first joint therapy session went with the ex just this last Sunday.

A little background first...
As I stated I've been fighting with her to gain on my rights and such for the last two years - quite literally since just after the divorce was finalized.

I tried negotiating with her for nearly a year, she lawyered up (this dude is a twit!), I wouldn't back down... but her lawyer did to my case I made against her... it came to the point where I was going to be able to make such a strong case for 50/50 custody immediately he instead took a mediation session with the Office of Dispute Resolution and turned it into a sort of "cave in" on her/his part and requested we turn our mediator into an official Court authorized Decision Maker.

Since I like the guy and I know I've expressed to him over the past year prior how much of a nutball this woman is - and he's seen it himself - I figured what the hell - if her lawyer doesn't have the balls to face me in court because he knows he'll lose... so be it.

So... since April we've had Mr. Decision Maker on the job... and I figured this meant that FINALLY I'd be getting some results on my plight to gain equity.

Alas... I was wrong... sort of.
We are IN PROGRESS on a TON of issues.
Some issues I've already had heard and lost hands down for inexplicable reasons (like the school the kids go to - she won - it sucks because the school they'd go to where I live is generally considered one of the top elementary schools in the entire state - even pinned up against private schools)... but there are a few I've won on (like him expressing that basically my time is my time and she can't intrude on what I do with them on my time, and that so long as I follow rule of law my children can ride on the motorcycle with me dispite her EXTREMELY heavy protests against this)...

And right now - he is pondering a MAJOR custody increase. THis is a good thing. This may mean I'll be able to bust open my bottle of absinthe at last and truly have a reason to see if I can get drunk for the first time in my life in a celebratory manner...

However of course I've ALREADY been waiting TWO FREAKING MONTHS for him to make this ruling. Unfortunately Mr. Decision Maker is permitted to move at his own pace. And considering he's also the single most popular mediator in the Arapahoe County branch of the Office of Dispute Resolution - unfortunately his time is typically quite booked and our case is always secondary.

Anyway...
Part of his last ruling he handed down in July was based on a suggestion of mine... that we go to couples therapy to discover why she and I can't co-parent... and how to change that situation (eventually).

To date - I've had three solo sessions with the therapist - during the last one of which she revealed two major observations: 1) I am the normal one in this dynamic and obviously do not need solo therapy, and 2) She clearly is MESSED UP and may likely need a LOT of solo therapy before we'll EVER make progress on joint sessions. Therein - she has been to, I beleive, 6-8 solo sessions so far.

BUT... the therapist decided to try a joint session on for size.

WOW. Talk about entertainment via fireworks!

I can say that in the hour and fifteen minutes I barely said a word other than to answer direct questions and accusations...

The ex however spewed such lovely commentary, beyond her calling me every curse word in the book from A to S and many F's in-between, such as these zingers:

She wishes I would just disappear and never see the kids again --- but --- I'd still have to pay her my child support (AND apparently she STILL feels she deserved... ney... DESERVES alimony! GAH!)
She STILL doesn't care if I live in a card board box - so long as I pay her on a regular basis (this forgetting the fact that OUR children spend - in her own terms - MORE "Waking Hours" with me than they do with her, which logically means they'd be living in a carboard box too when they were with me, but she didn't think of that now did she?)
Revisionist History Statement: She didn't kick me out - I abandoned them (this spurrs from a comment the therapist made to me that the ex has admitted she thought I'd come crawling back to her) and I'm still the SOB who made her sell her house (note: HER house).
She believes my parents, the kids grandparents are EQUAL in level of imporatance to the children as I am.
She not only believes her word is "law" as far as decisions and decision making goes... she actually said that if she disagreed with a court ruling - she should have the power / authority to override / ignore it! Not JUST the decision maker's rulings... actual rulings from the Court itself!!!
She claims SHE wrote the parenting plan in such a manner that I gain EVERYTHING and she loses EVERYTHING... yet when the therapist confronted her with the fact that even the courts would support the idea of 50/50 in all things - she retoted with a serises of sudden degrees in psychology, law, and apparently even social services because she told the therapist she (the therapist) didn't have a clue because a mother's word and opinions are far more important than any law, and ANY social investigator would believe that too so much I'd lose custody if she really wanted to sabotage me.
She actually had the gaul to claim I was in contempt of court and she was going to call the cops on me for kidnapping - when I dropped off the children 15 minutes late to her last week --- despite the fact there's an entire email thread that shows I warned her I was going to be late becuase I was a at PTCO meeting at the kids school SHE angled to have them in that SHE does absolutely NO volunteer work for - but I am the Co-President of the PTCO for. Yeah - I'd love to have seen what the police said to her on THAT one!

Those are just a few of the jucier ones I can remember.
The therapist is going to try to make us do one more joint session to see how nasty she is towards me a second time - and if its anything similar... she's vowed to go solo with her AGAIN for as long as it takes before she can make headway with her.

I think that may be a brilliant opportunity to approach the Decision Maker and see if he believes she should have all decision making power removed from her until she's "all better" in the head.... which will be never of course. :)

Vance
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Dude, I'm so there!

First thing we'll do is make women register their vag's as lethal weapons!

Nah... see... I can't do that...

Not unless we register men's schlongs as weapons of mass stupidity... because (while on the ex bashing front I hate to side with women in general - but I must) most males are total idiots and can only think with one head - and its not usually the one that has a brain in it.

mtnairlover
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 08:13 AM
It seems to me that maybe Vance is right in the sense that some people tend to listen to their physical "brains" first when entering into a relationship rather than waiting to see what the other person is like.

It seems to me that those who listen to the physical reaction they have when they meet someone oughta take heed and grab the brakes real hard. It should be an immediate red flag. Hey, I've done it, so I'm also just reaffirming my own resolve to get to know people real well first before giving in.

Anyhoo...my own battles with the "ex" are just beginning and we've been divorced for over 4 years now....sigh. I really didn't want to have to go there. I don't want to get the authorities involved, but...I really hate this part of divorce.:(

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Nah... see... I can't do that...

Not unless we register men's schlongs as weapons of mass stupidity... because (while on the ex bashing front I hate to side with women in general - but I must) most males are total idiots and can only think with one head - and its not usually the one that has a brain in it.
Ok, well, what if they're classified as "Weapons of Mass Reproduction"?:)

The crucial difference is, I can't use my schlong to extort money from a female for the next 19+ years.

nattynoo
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 01:49 PM
I have never been married, prolly never will be, but my bf has a story that I will share...

He's never been married, BUT he has a daughter, and with that an ex. He didn't find out he had a daughter until she was 12! His ex tried to file for Welfare, and they asked her: "Who's yer baby's daddy?" and she said: "I dunno?!" So, she came up with a line of men that could be her daughter's father. Low and behold, Joe was it. So, after 12 years of not knowing he was a father, suprise! Its a girl!!! His ex hasn't ever had a job, still lives with her parents in a TRAILER, with her two other children from two different men.

Joe is a great guy cuz he stepped up to the plate and filed for partial custody, even though he did not know her. He now sees her every other weekend and pays child support, not to his ex, but to her parents (his daughter's grandparents). I have heard her say that she loves all three of her parents: her DAD, and her two grandparents! She is a wonderful girl despite her hard life.

Some women are just plain stupid.

Snowman
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Ok, lets see if you can keep up with this one…

My brother in law’s ex-wife, who’s on her third marriage, just moved in with her boyfriend after meeting him four weeks ago.

She left her husband, who she left my brother in law for, of 2 years and took their two children and my brother in laws child with her.

Her husband found out about the affair after receiving a picture on his cell phone of her boyfriend naked. After checking messages sent he noticed naked pictures of his wife being sent to an unknown number. He called the unknown number and had a confrontational conversation with said boyfriend. After which his wife accused him of not trusting and spying on her (among other choice verbiage).

They have both lawyered up and she is expecting him to sell the house and give her half and then pay child support on all children including my brother in laws daughter.

Note on the wife, she is 26, never held a job longer than 6 months in her life. Is currently unemployed, not on the mortgage and has a police record of assault on more than one occasion.

Devaclis
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I do believe I have found Jeffs new wife. I'll get back to ya.

Ok, lets see if you can keep up with this one…

My brother in law’s ex-wife, who’s on her third marriage, just moved in with her boyfriend after meeting him four weeks ago.

She left her husband, who she left my brother in law for, of 2 years and took their two children and my brother in laws child with her.

Her husband found out about the affair after receiving a picture on his cell phone of her boyfriend naked. After checking messages sent he noticed naked pictures of his wife being sent to an unknown number. He called the unknown number and had a confrontational conversation with said boyfriend. After which his wife accused him of not trusting and spying on her (among other choice verbiage).

They have both lawyered up and she is expecting him to sell the house and give her half and then pay child support on all children including my brother in laws daughter.

Note on the wife, she is 26, never held a job longer than 6 months in her life. Is currently unemployed, not on the mortgage and has a police record of assault on more than one occasion.

Snowman
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 02:22 PM
I do believe I have found Jeffs new wife. I'll get back to ya.Just IM me for her number... :)

Sortarican
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 03:40 PM
#1 Great gal. Still one of my favorite people. No-fault divorce that had the clerk thinking we were filing for a marriage license.
#2 No brainer, just like she was. Haven't seen her in years. Heard she drank herself into a comma.
#3 Love her dearly. Though she's living proof that some people are just easier to love when they're 2,000 miles away.
#4 and #5 are hardly worth counting.

Sortarican
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 03:47 PM
///Note on the wife, she is 26, never held a job longer than 6 months in her life. Is currently unemployed, not on the mortgage and has a police record of assault on more than one occasion.

Naw. 26 is too young, not into training anymore.
Now tell me she has an anorexic older sister with a mean streak and a mild drug problem and I'd be signin :music:Get Me To The Church On Time:music:!

Snowman
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Naw. 26 is too young, not into training anymore.
Now tell me she has an anorexic older sister with a mean streak and a mild drug problem and I'd be signin :music:Get Me To The Church On Time:music:!To be honest here, she has two older sisters and between the three of them they have 13 children.

I really wish was joking here…

Suki
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I love the fact that i just got a letter in the mail yesterday that my sperm donor, who hasn't paid any child support in years yet has managed to slip through the system and avoid being thrown in jail, is requesting to pay less child support.... less... HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU PAY LESS WHEN YOU DON'T PAY A FUCKING DIME RIGHT NOW???? stupid pineapple eating papaya fucking coconut milking retard! explain this to me, you don't pay anything and you want to pay less... amazing. instead of wasting my time with having to go back to court to OBJECT to this new proposed modification, you should just continue not paying the current amount because you're not going to pay the new lesser amount anyways! just let the back pay balance grow and grow and grow because the state that you live in doesn't enforce their court orders, they don't punish you deadbeat fuckers, and you're just living your normal bs life anyways. but no. since you choose to stay at home and take care of your 4,5,6 however many other kids and let your mumu wearing wife go to work so that you can claim to not have any income, even though you fuckers are driving around in expensive SUV's, her parents watch the kids and you work for cash there is no way to track or prove that you can and are able to pay but you just don't want to.

although, i am quite impressed that after 12 years you finally found a way to cheat the system (again since saying "there is no work on the islands" started to lose it's appeal with the hawaii govt) and say that your hs drop out wife is the breadwinner while being the man you like to think you are, stay at home and raise your little village of grass skirt wearing kids.

Snowman
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Now tell us what your really feel...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Which Jeff?:)

Sortarican
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 04:50 PM
... because the state that you live in doesn't enforce their court orders, they don't punish you deadbeat fuckers, and you're just living your normal bs life anyways....

LOL,
Frank and Vance just bought one way tickets to the Big Island.

Aloha boys!

Devaclis
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Which Jeff?:)

Yes hahaha

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 04:55 PM
I love the fact that i just got a letter in the mail yesterday that my sperm donor, who hasn't paid any child support in years yet has managed to slip through the system and avoid being thrown in jail, is requesting to pay less child support.... less... HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU PAY LESS WHEN YOU DON'T PAY A FUCKING DIME RIGHT NOW???? stupid pineapple eating papaya fucking coconut milking retard! explain this to me, you don't pay anything and you want to pay less... amazing. instead of wasting my time with having to go back to court to OBJECT to this new proposed modification, you should just continue not paying the current amount because you're not going to pay the new lesser amount anyways! just let the back pay balance grow and grow and grow because the state that you live in doesn't enforce their court orders, they don't punish you deadbeat fuckers, and you're just living your normal bs life anyways. but no. since you choose to stay at home and take care of your 4,5,6 however many other kids and let your mumu wearing wife go to work so that you can claim to not have any income, even though you fuckers are driving around in expensive SUV's, her parents watch the kids and you work for cash there is no way to track or prove that you can and are able to pay but you just don't want to.

although, i am quite impressed that after 12 years you finally found a way to cheat the system (again since saying "there is no work on the islands" started to lose it's appeal with the hawaii govt) and say that your hs drop out wife is the breadwinner while being the man you like to think you are, stay at home and raise your little village of grass skirt wearing kids.
....so, you're telling me I should move to Hawaii?:lol:

That's weird, because I know for a fact they enforce in the lower 48. Those parasites clamped onto my paycheck the same day X2's lawyer filed. Incorrectly (arrears), I might add. I've talked to plenty of other men who have been unable to escape the system. I know a guy here who's X moved to another state.....and BOTH states are trying to collect the amount from him! They should be able to prosecute him for it. Was your child born in Hawaii? If so, then it sucks for you, unfortunately because Hawaii has jurisdiction, and you'll have to go back there every time to fight anything. Just a thought though, as it's his right to ask for less money, it's your right to ask for more. And, if you can get an arrest warrant issued for non-payment, you got him when he shows up to court.

Best of luck darlin'!

P.S. In the future, avoid any man that wears a skirt, grass or otherwise!:)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 04:56 PM
LOL,

Aloha boys!
WooHoo! I think a grass skirt would compliment my natural skin tone very well, thank you!:)

Sortarican
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 04:57 PM
WooHoo! I think a grass skirt would compliment my natural skin tone very well, thank you!:)

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
:lol:

Guess then now wouldn't be the time to tell you I'd be going commando under it........:shocked:

Suki
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 05:17 PM
....so, you're telling me I should move to Hawaii?:lol:

That's weird, because I know for a fact they enforce in the lower 48. Those parasites clamped onto my paycheck the same day X2's lawyer filed. Incorrectly (arrears), I might add. I've talked to plenty of other men who have been unable to escape the system. I know a guy here who's X moved to another state.....and BOTH states are trying to collect the amount from him! They should be able to prosecute him for it. Was your child born in Hawaii? If so, then it sucks for you, unfortunately because Hawaii has jurisdiction, and you'll have to go back there every time to fight anything. Just a thought though, as it's his right to ask for less money, it's your right to ask for more. And, if you can get an arrest warrant issued for non-payment, you got him when he shows up to court.

Best of luck darlin'!

P.S. In the future, avoid any man that wears a skirt, grass or otherwise!:)

stupid island boys with their nice tans and slicky boy ways, lol!

My son wasn't born in Hawaii, just conceived there and they will usually just do a telephone conference. As far as the whole jail thing, after 10 years they finally got a clue and sent me a letter saying that if I give them the go ahead, then they will move forward with criminal charges and put him in jail. Well I do that, and somehow between the time i received their letter and responded back he managed to slip in a payment that was just enough to bring his backpay balance down to avoid the criminal charges. Apparently as long as you stay under a certain amount, you can continue to not pay the monthly amount and avoid jail. and now that he's figured this out, you can bet that he'll only pay just enough to stay under that amount. fucker.

I wish colorado had jurisdiction, because he would have been thrown in jail along ass time ago. as far as income withholding, they can't withhold income if he's working for cash or (now his new little scheme) has his wife work while he allegedly stays at home with their kids, even though their kids are being cared for by her parents and he's still working for cash. ugh, so disgusted right now.

and if you and vance move to hawaii you better track him down and kick his ass! lol

Suki
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Now tell us what your really feel...

That's not even close to how i really feel but i'm a "lady" and we don't speak of such things. lmao! :lol:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 05:27 PM
and if you and vance move to hawaii you better track him down and kick his ass! lol
Hey......kill 2 birds with one stone?!?! Hmmmmmm.....:sniper::)

I know they can jail you for non-payment, but there is a stipulation that NO payments must be made in a year. So, I think he found the loophole. But I think if he shows a pattern of this, you can still file and have him arrested. If CO has jurisdiction, see if you can't get the judge here to force a mandatory appearance. File again for cntempt, and see if ou can force an appearance. If he's a no-show, I think the judge will order an arrest warrant.

Good luck!

And also best of luck with you coming little one.:)

Snowman
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Hmm can anyone fake a sweepstakes winning email, something like "You have won an all expenses paid vaction to aspen" so Suki can be waiting in the hotel room?

Vance
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 06:37 PM
I actually got some good news today to dampen everyone's hate fest (including my own)...

Jeffco Child Support Enforcement called me this afternoon...
Apparently with a little precise wording to my ex after I flipped out on them last Thursday about the pending adjustment... they "convinced" (to put it lightly) her to sign it and expedite it to them - so I will finally be paying CLOSER to what I should be beginning in November (though still about $250 inflated from true and accurate numbers... but I'll wait to pounce on that one after I get my ruling from the decision maker about custody.)

So... for the first time in the last three and a half years... I MIGHT be able to actually be in the black on a monthly basis without having to "adjust" my bill paying cycles.

Whoot! (finally)

Otherwise...
I still hate my ex.

Vance
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 06:38 PM
LOL,

Aloha boys!

Aw HELL no.
Only way I'm living in Hawai'i is if I win a $100mil + powerball jackpot and have a place there as a SECOND home for vacations.

I will however consider taking a "temp job" there to help put a friend with a pest problem ;)

Suki
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 06:41 PM
And also best of luck with you coming little one.:)

thanks! only a few more days left!!!

I will however consider taking a "temp job" there to help put a friend with a pest problem ;)

muahahahah!

Vance
Thu Oct 16th, 2008, 02:50 PM
"... In other news... environmentalists and single mothers alike across the globe are rejoicing as in Hawai'i as a stupid pineapple eating papaya fucking coconut milking retard stopped utilizing oxygen today, and simultaneously ceasing to add to the ever expanding little village of grass skirt wearing offspring. While local Police promise to investigate the matter into the untimely and quite horrific unnatural death of said stupid pineapple eating papaya fucking coconut milking retard they noted that based on the outpouring of commentary from single mothers across the globe they've put the investigation in a file to be taken up after they solve the mysteries of who let the dogs out, who put the bomp (in the bomp, bomp, bomp), who was Jack the Ripper (really), where is Waldo, and where is DB Cooper for that matter, and of course most importantly how Jack Lord's hair always managed to stay so perfect on all those episodes of Hawai'i 5-0. A press confernece is scheduled for some time in the mid-23rd century on the results of the investigation... And in Sports today... "

R1chie
Thu Oct 16th, 2008, 09:39 PM
I am thinking that after seeing all the people who get divorced and have all these problems while married, only to be even more bitter when they divorce, I think I am going to follow the advise of Paul and do better. "He who marries the virgin does well, he who does not marry does better." And I might add, He who marries the non-virgin, is really hosed. :) And at my age, getting married, I would be really hosed. But even if I did find a virgin, she would be so young, that again, I would be hosed.

The Black Knight
Thu Oct 16th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I am thinking that after seeing all the people who get divorced and have all these problems while married, only to be even more bitter when they divorce, I think I am going to follow the advise of Paul and do better. "He who marries the virgin does well, he who does not marry does better." And I might add, He who marries the non-virgin, is really hosed. :) And at my age, getting married, I would be really hosed. But even if I did find a virgin, she would be so young, that again, I would be hosed.

don't go too young.. HAHA

JohnEffinK
Thu Oct 16th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Best of luck to ya.

Sort of paying it forward.

Getting ready to start things moving that way. My arse is greased but I am ready. Whatever. I hope to recover quickly. Prepared to let everything go except a few items....

John

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 18th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Well, on Friday sat down with Vag2 and her lawyer, and thing finally he talked some sense into her because since they're taking the max possible out of me anyways, any of the additional $700/mo in alimony that stupid Kunt wanted might go into arrears, I told her flat out she'd never see it and I'd offer to take out a loan to pay her for what i really owe her, which is simply a one-time $700 we agreed to and the CS that was calculated. so, knowing I can make sure she gets nothing, she took it. We even agreed to every other weekend Sat&Sun 9AM-5Pm and a weekday visit for 3 hours every other opposite week, plus we switch holidays every year. I figure this will be good for the next 2 years until I can file again, at which point Carina will be 3.

So, as long as that psycho actually signes the final orders, I'm done for now......until I file asking for my lawyer fees and 40hrs of my time back because her lawyer fucked up all the paperwork and delayed this 4 months.:)