PDA

View Full Version : Barn's new car.

~Barn~
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:26 PM
(As being the high-bidder in today's United Way auction!)

McVaaahhh
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Don't get any tickets. :lol:

~Barn~
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Pfft.... I've already gotten a DUI.

MetaLord 9
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Well your first step is done, you didn't spend a lot of money on a cheap import car. Now you've gotta replace the muffler with one from Folgers racing, put glow lights on it, ditch the spoiler for one your kid made in shop class, tint the windows darker, ADD MORE STICKERS FOR FASTNESS, replace the hood with a fake carbon fiber one (with tabs), lower it, bigger wheels w/smaller tires, make sure its got a sound system that can make a passenger deaf and a deaf man sterile, and add lambo doors.

then you can take it on the street. and maybe race vin deisel.

MetaLord 9
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:35 PM
um, I belive it's called an RCUI. get it straight, punk.

~Barn~
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:37 PM
I live my life one 9-volt at a time.

MetaLord 9
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:38 PM
So what happens if you leave the lights on? Jump start from a hamster in a wheel?

Filo
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:39 PM
You can't handle the power. I bet 10 bucks you crash it into something the first time you drive it.

MetaLord 9
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:40 PM
^^ hey man, when was the last time YOU had to swerve to avoid a table leg?

Shea
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I live my life one 9-volt at a time.

:spit:

rforsythe
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 04:46 PM
^^ hey man, when was the last time YOU had to swerve to avoid a table leg?

About 4 beers ago?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Do you have to blow into the remote control to get this one to start?:drink::)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM
So what happens if you leave the lights on? Jump start from a hamster in a wheel?
We back to the hamster thing again?

~Barn~
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Way to repeat the punchline Frank.

But hey... If I have to weigh bad decision making here, at least I don't have to dish out all the money I make to a chick I don't like. ;)

Tipys
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:56 PM

I can make it so he has to.

~Barn~
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:57 PM
I can make it so he has to.

:spit:

Tipys
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 06:05 PM
And it will only cost you $65 a month.

rforsythe
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 08:14 PM

But hey... If I have to weigh bad decision making here, at least I don't have to dish out all the money I make to a chick I don't like. ;)

Oh...... snap!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 01:44 PM

Hah! True dat!:cry:

Honestly, I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy. I just got done dealing with that stupid Kunt just to see Carina this morning. She don't get nothing but dumber and more bitter. I think Vance ought take me up on my offer......:):sniper:

Aracheon
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 10:01 PM
That car makes me miss my 7th Gen Celica. :(

Mother Goose
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 11:37 AM
We should get your Celica and my WRX together and race. :lol:

RF900guy
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Barn,

As soon as a I get my Mustang back together, I challenge you to a race.

~Barn~
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Why do I have the feeling that I am going to be considerably overmatched in all these race challenges? :lol:

Tipys
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 08:14 PM
^^^^Cause people keep hinting at you needing a blow and go. Put into that rc ride of yours

~Barn~
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 08:44 PM
No, I don't think it's that really.

RF900guy
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Barn,

I'll even race you with a truck.

~Barn~
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 10:09 PM
R/C Tractor Trailors?? Are you serious?
:lol:

RF900guy
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Electric power, 3 speed transmissions, leaf spring suspensions, remote support legs on the trailers, lights and sound.

Are you ready to run yet?

~Barn~
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 09:30 AM
No-no... I'm not doubting their credentials, I just chuckled that they have them. Then again, I don't know why I'm surprised.... They have R/C everything.

Anyhow, just let me get a little practice under my belt first, and then we can run 'em. I can't seem to drive this one, without summarily putting it into a wall, or a piece of furniture.

Hopefully I'll have my act together and we can do it like PINKS, over at JJ's Game Exchange fiasco (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25907). It sounds like he actually has room in the warehouse to play with these suckers, so I'll take it over there. :up:

Foolds
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 09:51 AM
No-no... I'm not doubting their credentials, I just chuckled that they have them. Then again, I don't know why I'm surprised.... They have R/C everything.

Anyhow, just let me get a little practice under my belt first, and then we can run 'em. I can't seem to drive this one, without summarily putting it into a wall, or a piece of furniture.

Hopefully I'll have my act together and we can do it like PINKS, over at JJ's Game Exchange fiasco (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25907). It sounds like he actually has room in the warehouse to play with these suckers, so I'll take it over there. :up:

Wow Do I have the space for these. That would be a blast. Bring it with, I'm sure we can make use of them.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:39 AM

Dude, you KNOW that was friggin' funny though!:spit:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Barn,

I'll even race you with a truck.
That's AWESOME! Whodathunkit?

konichd
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Nerd Toys FTW!

eklew
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 12:14 PM
R/C cars are COOL!!!!!! I try to race them against DK!!!!!!!!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 15th, 2008, 11:54 AM
I remember this redneck neighbor of mine had his gas-powered RC car ripping around the streets doing donuts and such. that thing HAULED! I'd rather have that than an electric one. The funniest thing though was he was ripping it around, lost control of it......and it zoomed down into the curb storm drain! I laughed my ass off. Took him 20min and a lot of effort to get the manhole cover up to get down there to get his car. Lucky for him it wasn't, say, in Cleveland where there's always the nastiest water down there. as it was, he came back up and both he and his car were all slimy.