PDA

View Full Version : WTF, 2 down in 2 days and way to close to my house!

Magnum
Fri Oct 10th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I was on my was to Davidson's so I can get drunk tonight, and down Colo. Blvd I saw all the ambulances / fire truck lights so I took Colo. Blvd to Dry Creek route and sure as shit an M/C down!

Helmet was sitting by the bike and it appeared the guy was walking. Damn glad the weather is turning to shit as this will give me a few days off and I'll drive the cage....

Looks like the car turned left in front of him on this one! BMW 1200.
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/magnum_mods/Motorcycle/Misc/IMG00007.jpg

Well, time to get my drink on!!! :drink::alien:

Gregger
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Dude, this place is ridiculous for MC crashes... I work downtown, and we go on at least 1 a shift, and usually the jackass has the helmet on the back of the bike, instead of on his melon..

RF900guy
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Are you telling me that it is not for extra cargo space to carry my cantalopes back from Rocky Ford during melon season:yumyum:? Is that what I have been doing wrong? :confused:

Not wearing a helmet is just insane. :crazy:

Slacker
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 10:39 AM
I drove right past that as well but they were loading the bike onto the tow truck. Was wondering about the rider. Glad he is ok.

Spinalhaven
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 11:49 AM
that almost happened to me. someone wasn't looking when he merged and pushed me onto the shoulder :scream1:.

at least he has a break now. cold weather can help too :)

pilot
Sat Oct 11th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Based on all the places I've been in the past two years--doing the MC gig--that the Metro region has more bikes on the road, rainy weather included, than do most other cities. Except maybe Seattle, where riding year round it seems to be a common mode of transport and pleasure. This is inclusive of scooters, too.