PDA

View Full Version : anyone in foco need a place to store their bike

denver_whitest185
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 03:02 AM
so, ive got a decent sized garage, and i know i would hate to have my bike get snowed on.

anyways, if anyone in fort collins is looking for a storage spot, i'd be happy to help out. i can fit around 6-8 bikes if needed, and three spots are already filled (my bike, my girlfriends scooter, and Think said he would like a spot). i think mistyk also is wanting a local place to store her bike too, so she has first dibs if she would like.

Monetary contributions would be appreciated, but not required. you would be more than welcome to come by whenever im around if you need to get to your bike, but my only requirement is you'll need to leave a spare key encase i need to unlock the steering column to move it. i would prefer if you have something to support it other than a side or center stand, but if not, its cool. im in fort collins about a mile SW from the CSU campus.

PROFLYER
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 10:58 AM
That's awful nice of you!

I have a ranch south of Loveland if anyone has a boat (or whatever) they wanna store on the equipment pad, uncovered of course.

sag
Sun Oct 12th, 2008, 05:18 PM
i have a large empty garage as well if teds fills up, im at college and horsetooth. pm me.

sag
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 09:56 PM
figured id bump this for everyone since its getting colder and colder.

Think
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Still trying to get a rear stand, funds right now are tight with some of the other crap I've got to buy.

mistykz
Tue Nov 18th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I ended up taking it to my parent's place in Aurora for storage, kind of sucks but oh well

denver_whitest185
Mon Nov 24th, 2008, 07:27 PM
well, as of the end of this month, i'll have an apartment, so my garage will be no more :(

oh well, time to invest in a nice cover for it :)

sag
Tue Nov 25th, 2008, 12:49 PM
i still have room for like 10 bikes