PDA

View Full Version : WTBorrow MX gear this weekend

Sean
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 10:39 AM
What up Dirties? Wanted to ask questions/favors from the dirt riders here. I'm going dirt riding this weekend, my first time, and am looking for tips and/or gear. Any help would be great!

Gear: I have no freakin clue! I'm guessing my one piece leather suit is not good? j/k What to wear/protect? Does anybody have anything they would be willing to part with for the weekend? Willing to compensate; beer, hitman or ? If anything got damaged it would be replaced in full. I'm 5'11", 190lbs

Tips: lots 'o' back brake? let the back end slide? don't try and drop a knee? j/k

Thanks in advance for any help!

rybo
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Hey Sean!

Ive got some gear you can borrow.

You know how to get in touch with me

Scott

eklew
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Sean, just stay on the throttle!!!!!!! Get some good boots as well.

Sean
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Hey Sean!

Ive got some gear you can borrow.

You know how to get in touch with me

Scott
You the bombdiggity! Is there anything you don't have? Thanks, I'll shoot you a call :up:

Sean, just stay on the throttle!!!!!!! Get some good boots as well.Isn't that what I always do? When in doubt, gas it out. It's only dirt, it can't hurt that bad, right?

Can I use my astars? It's not ideal, but I'm guessing I'm kinda limited due to the fact I wear a size 12. If I get into dirt, then I'll be sure to get something solid.

rybo
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I think I have everything you need save the boots...What size helmet do you wear?

Sean
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Medium.

This is just speculation, but don't Ducati riders have bigger heads than most other riders? Especially the uber fast ones? :slappers:

(Sorry, I had to, after the last Ducati joke back fired on me that badly :banghead:)

1ofTheBoys
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Oh god, everyone better stay off the trails/track. If Scott doesn't have something my son probably does. He has all the gear. We also have a large helmet.

Sean
Mon Oct 13th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Oh god, everyone better stay off the trails/track. :spit:That's it Sheila, it's on!
It should be pretty fun for all those that get to see me in "action". You think I ride slow on the track, just wait till you see this.
Thanks for the offer. After I talk to "the great ryboski", I'll give ya a call if I need something else.