PDA

View Full Version : SUN'S SALES IS BAD

2WHEELFUN
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 10:22 AM
I mean this for mostly women there are sales people at Sun who after two things one is the oldest trick in the book and the other is to find women and take advantage of them with sales and then lead them on if they are worth any money they charm you and then take you for all you are worth and move on to the next woman or victim....be careful out there and have fun riding but not on Sun's Bikes try RPM, PowerSports, or anyone else..Catch some air and be cool.....

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 10:26 AM
I assume that you were taken advantage of by Sun?

MAZIN
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 10:36 AM
not surprising their sales people act like a bunch of vultures when ever I have to get a part from them. On the same not Omara Ford is the same way, they have tried to use my faith to sell me a car and when my wife and i had our mustang they tried selling her a set of oem tires for that car at a price of 1,200.00 no rims just tires.

rybo
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 10:38 AM
OK, it's your first post so I'll cut you some slack, but a general slam on a business isn't what this forum is intended for.

Please post up the details of your experience. What were you shopping for? What tactic was employed that you find objectionable? How could they have earned your business?

Thanks
Scott

I mean this for mostly women there are sales people at Sun who after two things one is the oldest trick in the book and the other is to find women and take advantage of them with sales and then lead them on if they are worth any money they charm you and then take you for all you are worth and move on to the next woman or victim....be careful out there and have fun riding but not on Sun's Bikes try RPM, PowerSports, or anyone else..Catch some air and be cool.....

modette99
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Yep, post up a detail experience you had with them and then you should email them (if they got an email) of the link so the business can change their ways. If you never let a business know then you have little right to bitch about them. Plus don't expect them to change, and never complain to the help, always take it to the top.

Good luck...

Kole.S
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 11:47 AM
OK, it's your first post so I'll cut you some slack, but a general slam on a business isn't what this forum is intended for.

Please post up the details of your experience. What were you shopping for? What tactic was employed that you find objectionable? How could they have earned your business?

Thanks
Scott

ummm isnt this shop experiences? They probably could have earned her business by not taking advantage of her like she said in the first place.

rybo
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 11:53 AM
ummm isnt this shop experiences? They probably could have earned her business by not taking advantage of her like she said in the first place.

Yup, which means a SPECIFIC experience. Me posing up:

"SUPER soup sucks" doesn't help you decide if that soup is good or not.

On the other hand:

Me posting up that "I had a bad experience with Super Soup the other day. When I opened the can I found a hair net inside that must have fallen off one of the workers. After several attempts to contact the company the finally returned my call three weeks later, as of right now they have not resolved the issue and are denying responsibility"

IS a useful review. I'm sure you can see the difference.

Suki
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 12:00 PM

sounds like that was her/his experience right there. may not be as detailed as you'd like but i'd say that by reading those descriptions that this person doesn't recommend the dealer/shop because their sales people try to take advantage of female buyers, based on this person's experience of course.

Squisha
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 12:09 PM
I don't mean to be a d1ck but if a salesperson's charm is going to have any bearing on where or what I buy, I deserve what I get. People are like donkeys that way...you can't lead them on if they don't want to be led. So I'd have to say for this report to be of any use, I have to have specifics. It sounds like more of a personal jab to me.

ghost-whiner
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 02:26 PM
I do have to say... Ive had a few different experiences with Sun... some good ... some bad. Shaggy was absolutely awesome for a sales person and was fantastic in non-pressuring way. It wasn't till 5 months later that he actually got a sale on me. The other bad experiences I cant speak about because there's too much speculation on what really was going on.

Hopefully this is within "response" guidelines :D

PROFLYER
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Man, I sure hate it when good looking women charm me out of my hard earned money!

Wait, no I don't. Sorry for you bad experience, but some punctuation and some clear thoughts might help this thread...

pilot
Fri Oct 17th, 2008, 02:47 PM
As a traveling salesman (oh, this doesn't sound good already) I can say that being social and charming, as well as informative and listening to the customer's needs, is/are all part of good sales. Customers, male or female, want to be heard and respected. My primary job is to point out the features and benefits of our MC products. After that, it is my job to overcome "no's and I'm not sure's." The customer makes the final decision.

Having said that, I do not condone "preying" on a customer. If it isn't the right product for them, I will suggest something else--if they are in mind for that. Hell, lots of people at the trade shows just want to talk about their motorcycling experience.

SaShWhO
Sun Oct 19th, 2008, 07:56 AM
opinions are like assholes---we all got one.
having many friends over there I say watch your tongue noob and stick to facts not opinion.

charlesard1
Sun Oct 19th, 2008, 08:07 AM
I don't mean to be a d1ck but if a salesperson's charm is going to have any bearing on where or what I buy, I deserve what I get. People are like donkeys that way...you can't lead them on if they don't want to be led. So I'd have to say for this report to be of any use, I have to have specifics. It sounds like more of a personal jab to me.

Truth is, anyone in sales can tell you; A sales person can make all the difference! If a company wants repeat customers they must have the whole package: Good price-Good product-Good sales people!

swademaster
Sun Oct 19th, 2008, 09:24 AM
opinions are like assholes---we all got one.
having many friends over there I say watch your tongue noob and stick to facts not opinion.

Since you seem to know the facts of what happened to this person, why don't you post them up?

salsashark
Sun Oct 19th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Sun's baaaaad mmmkay?

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/610/610_img_12.jpg

wow... of all the suckiest threads that ever sucked, this is a great one... a one post newb comes on throws out some random, half-witted review of Sun, and now everyone's jumping down each others' throats!

Way to go troll.

...oh, and on a personal note, I personally have no opinions regarding the sales at Sun. Every time I've been in there, I've been treated well, but I've never bought a bike there.

swademaster
Sun Oct 19th, 2008, 09:44 AM
I've never had a problem there either. I haven't spent a lot of money in there, but I've always been treated good. Actually, it's the only dealership in the north metro that I will go into.

konichd
Sun Oct 19th, 2008, 03:18 PM

derekm
Sun Oct 19th, 2008, 04:14 PM
and then lead them on if they are worth any money they charm you and then take you for all you are worth and move on to the next woman or victim
sounds like a personal problem... never ever had any issues with Sun.. too bad they cut back they're promotional budgeting

BigE
Sun Oct 19th, 2008, 09:47 PM
I've bought a bike from Sun a couple of years ago and was very happy with the whole transaction. Salesguy I dealt with was great, parts and accessory folks were also very helpful.
Maybe things have changed since it was a couple years back and maybe I should send my wife in looking for a bike?

Darlin Silver
Sat Oct 25th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Sun is the best place i've ever bought a bike from, sucks you had a crappy experience

seven
Sun Oct 26th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Just my personal experience at Sun, as a female. I bought a bike there last year. The sales guy, Rob, was great, low pressure, easy to work with. I had no problems with them, and get way more respect there than at other local dealerships that I have been in. I plan on buying my next bike there, too.

Sorry that you had a bad experience...