PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Spencer Women's School November

lovinCO
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 10:32 AM
I saw this and thought I'd post up for any gals interested in attending a track school. A women only class on the Vegas track, offered at a discounted rate. Although I haven't been to the Freddie Spencer School I hear raves from everyone who has. :bananna:

http://www.fastfreddie.com/

Scroll to the bottom to pull up the women's class, it's in mid-November. BTW, although the regular rate is appearing in the registration section, this class is actually $1800 ($600 off of standard price).

I don't think I'll be able to attend this, but I wish I could! :)

500rgurl
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 02:50 PM
If only I had the $$$$$....

lovinCO
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 03:18 PM
If only I had the $$$$$....

Me too, people tell me they have break thrus as a result of this school.

sprtbkbabe
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 07:56 PM
FS school has always been way overpriced. But, then again, I hear he has some instructors that can help ya more like a one-on-one than other track schools.
I'd spend the dough on Femmoto for the same track, WAY cheaper and ya ride manuf's bikes... :yumyum:

spyvspy
Wed Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:07 AM
Totally agree that Femmoto is the way to go-- but still don't have the money. Sad, sad, sad...

Kate

1ofTheBoys
Wed Oct 22nd, 2008, 08:57 AM
Nice find, unfortunately I don't have the money and I will be out of comission for a while starting the beginning of November due to knee surgery.

nattynoo
Wed Oct 22nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
I would love to do this but I just don't have the money!

rybo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:04 PM
Looks like no one is going to be going to Freddie's school...

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=34773

shahiran
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:19 PM
Looks like no one is going to be going to Freddie's school...

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=34773

what a shame :(

rybo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:22 PM
more:

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=34774

lovinCO
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
Wow. That came out of left field, very sorry to hear about that school closing. :(

ZiaThunder
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:55 PM
That really is too bad, about the Spencer school.

I'd really like to do Femmoto next year, but it will depend on how much I can budget for racing next year.

I'm still planning on doing the Keith Code school in Nov. I'll be sure to post up a report on how it goes once I get back. I just hope that it doesn't make me slower :-)

sprtbkbabe
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 05:35 PM
I learned alot more from Pridmore's Star School. CA Superbike was all about Dianetics, ALL the time... got sorta "WTF am I buying here? Their beliefs or trackday school" Of course it was at Laguna which made me shyte me pants anyway 6 mos after MSF :eek:

Also learned that if ya don't use it right away, you'll lose it...

RTS= I bet those Schwantz instructors throw stuff at their TV's next showing of the White/Schwantz MotoGP broadcast next year, if they don't get reimbursed by then. That's BS! He should take care of his people no matter what. Feel bad for the students, but they can dispute charges. Employees expect their bread & butter...

ZiaThunder
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 08:29 AM
I learned alot more from Pridmore's Star School. CA Superbike was all about Dianetics, ALL the time... got sorta "WTF am I buying here? Their beliefs or trackday school" Of course it was at Laguna which made me shyte me pants anyway 6 mos after MSF :eek:

I did the Star school in Sept. so it should be an interesting to see how different they are.

And, I'm going to be do the CA Superbike school at Laguna too!! :shocked: After I spend 4 days in Napa boozin' it up with some friends from Alaska. I can't wait to have heart failure riding down the corkscrew.

lovinCO
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 08:34 AM
....I'm going to be do the CA Superbike school at Laguna too!! :shocked: After I spend 4 days in Napa boozin' it up with some friends from Alaska. I can't wait to have heart failure riding down the corkscrew.

Jealous!!!!!

64BonnieLass
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I did the Star school in Sept. so it should be an interesting to see how different they are.

And, I'm going to be do the CA Superbike school at Laguna too!! :shocked: After I spend 4 days in Napa boozin' it up with some friends from Alaska. I can't wait to have heart failure riding down the corkscrew.

Jealous!!!!!

+1 zillion. I hope you have a blast doing it.