PDA

View Full Version : Biker jailed for YouTube stunt video

Matrix
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Sounds like he gave himself up when they called him. :banghead: (dumba**)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/10/20/speeding.motorcycle/index.html

TFOGGuys
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Cardinal rule: Don't post anything to the internet that you aren't willing to have used against you. Hopefully I'm luckier than this fucktard when I go to court on my speeding ticket Wednesday :shocked:.

MetaLord 9
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Something to be said for being smarter than the average bear...

Good luck, Jim! Keep your azz off utube!!!

PROFLYER
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 11:21 AM
genius

ghostrider_9
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 11:36 AM
When in doubt, deny everything and counter accuse . . . that's the appropriate thing to do.

TFOGGuys
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Not gonna work in my case. Lasered at 87 in a 55, Denver cop. I will say, he had me on the side of the road for the shortest time I've ever experienced. From the time I stopped to the time I rode away, less than 5 minutes. We'll see what grovelling with the DA does. I have the feeling that it'll end up being 3-4 points with an "enhanced" fine... :banghead: Oh well, it's only money....

hcr25
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Hey jim, PM me the denver cops name if you know it.
mike

MetaLord 9
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 02:32 PM
as for the guy on youtube, it sounds like he was just a few videos shy of the darwin awards...

SLVRSURFR
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Sounds like he gave himself up when they called him. :banghead: (dumba**)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/10/20/speeding.motorcycle/index.html Thats Crazy... I didn't know there was a Anti-Stunting task force combing the Net for adrenaline enthusiasts... Its like the Patriot Act For riders terrorizing the yellow brick roads of this wonderful world.. Shouldn't have asdmitted it though... idgit..

chad23
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 03:44 PM
sound like he shouldn't post videos of himself breaking the law. Goes the same for the dumbass kids that made videos of themselves breaking into homes and destroying everything

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Cool. We can only hope these geniuses remove themselves from the gene pool quickly.......

motorsteed
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Well it could be one of those things like if Ed McMahon showed up at the front door. You might assume you won the PCH Sweepstakes. But in fact he just wanted to get your surprised look and use it for the commercial. He'd shake your hand and say bye with out any compensation and leave. The funny part is you would still look like jerk on the front porch scraching your head wondering " what just happened " :0 OK , I know.......Its a stretch but just as idiotic as the outcome for this guy!

salsashark
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Cardinal rule: Don't post anything to the internet that you aren't willing to have used against you. Hopefully I'm luckier than this fucktard when I go to court on my speeding ticket Wednesday :shocked:.

sound like he shouldn't post videos of himself breaking the law. Goes the same for the dumbass kids that made videos of themselves breaking into homes and destroying everything

personal favorite: kids posting pics of themselves doing bong hits on myspacebook and then wonder why they can't get into college

it takes a special breed to self incriminate.

thatmofo
Mon Oct 20th, 2008, 07:05 PM
That sucks. Hopefully the cops in the States won't start doing this.