PDA

View Full Version : Bash's Believe It Or Not

Bashed
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:31 AM
I was looking thru some old pictures and stumbled across these
taken a few years ago coming back from Laguna Seca.
This is coming into Glenwood Springs heading west just before entering the canyon.
I knew the speed sign was there and sent my wife ahead to capture the event.

Here are the results.

Late Bash

R1ch
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:52 AM
LOL

I think the radar was out of adjustment or you regeared your bike and disabled the rev limiter and it was a huge down hill.

TFOGGuys
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 09:20 AM
Say....have you been riding in Minnesota recently? :lol:

RAGrote
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 09:40 AM
Made some upgrades to the RC, didjya?

Big brother is hard at work....

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!

BackDoorForFun!!
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 10:50 AM
Well I can tell you all right now this number is crap!!! May be nice to look at... but... I bet you were lucky to be doing 170... max...... I know this for a fact! We have a Bonneville record for the fastest production 1000cc (gsxr1000) bike ever.... and it only went 181.... This was on the Bonneville Salt Flats speed heaven.... need reassurance? Go to www.landracing.com..... For all you wishful thinkers!! I'd put money on it NONE of you chaps have been over 200MPH!!! unless you have a turbo or NOS....

(admin: commercial content edited out, cause it wasn't even posted in the right place.)

Bueller
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 02:04 PM
Well I can tell you all right now this number is crap!!! May be nice to look at... but... I bet you were lucky to be doing 170... max...... I know this for a fact! We have a Bonneville record for the fastest production 1000cc (gsxr1000) bike ever.... and it only went 181.... This was on the Bonneville Salt Flats speed heaven.... need reassurance? Go to www.landracing.com..... For all you wishful thinkers!! I'd put money on it NONE of you chaps have been over 200MPH!!! unless you have a turbo or NOS.... www.advancecustom.com

Nice first post! Been waiting around for a month to come off with that?
BTW welcome to the board :doublefinger:

Mista Black
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 02:11 PM
:imwithstupid:

Anonymous
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 02:31 PM
Well I can tell you all right now this number is crap!!! May be nice to look at... but... I bet you were lucky to be doing 170... max...... I know this for a fact! We have a Bonneville record for the fastest production 1000cc (gsxr1000) bike ever.... and it only went 181.... This was on the Bonneville Salt Flats speed heaven.... need reassurance? Go to www.landracing.com..... For all you wishful thinkers!! I'd put money on it NONE of you chaps have been over 200MPH!!! unless you have a turbo or NOS....

(admin: commercial content edited out, cause it wasn't even posted in the right place.)

What's so rare about turbo or NOS? I see it on street bikes all the time.

Oh, there are a few folks here who have likely topped the 200mph mark, don't be so hasty to bet that cash. ;)

RAGrote
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 02:50 PM
Well I can tell you all right now this number is crap!!!

GOSH!!! Really?

Pretty funny post backdoor....
:lol:

Hey sythe... you really think? 200? Whew. That would be quite something.

I do have a video of a turbo busa doing wheelies at over 2 tons. Pretty crazy stuff. Dooood is going by an R1 (topped out) like he's standing still on ONE WHEEL!!

hcr25
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 06:28 PM
:lol: And that land racing must be oh so fun,Go really really fast all by yourself then stop turn around and do it again.
The whole 219 post is a joke jackass! Bash is just maiking fun the the whole 205mph speeding ticket.

Bashed
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 06:58 PM
"We have a Bonneville record for the fastest production 1000cc"

I must be out of the loop or getting to old,I thought G1's were designed
to go around corners.

:roll:

As this is your first post and I don't know you,I'll stop with that.
Good luck with the rest of the of the crew,you'll need it.

Late Bash

firefghtr
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 08:58 PM
go directly to jail do not pass go

Sparker
Mon Nov 22nd, 2004, 09:33 PM

well for one ive taken a 99 busa to 218mph so take your "no one here has been over 200mph" and shove it.

and also the fastest production 1000cc bike? Lee Shierts makes some amazing speed machines. one of thoes is a 2003 GSXR 1000 normally aspriated bike which he hit 200.919 mph.

im sorry but you already irritate me!