PDA

View Full Version : Let's hope Denver doesn't get wind of this...

salsashark
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 11:13 AM
Australia Deploys Noise Cameras

Well, they've gone and done it. Down Under, in Australia, the state government of New South Wales have deployed fully automated noise cameras...

clicketh for story (http://news.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf/dx/australia-deploys-noise-cameras.htm)

On the nice side, the system doesn't discriminate and gives cars w/ loud subs, noisy trucks, HD's, and sportbikes all tickets for being too loud...

come to think of it, maybe I can have one installed out behind my house... hmmmm...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 11:20 AM
That's kind of interesting. Not that I like big brother sticking his hand in my pocket as a blatant money-making scheme with the speed cameras and such, but it'd be nice remotely bust those "Tuner Boyz" with their boomy (C)Rap and fart-can muflers at 1AM.

chad23
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 12:14 PM
tax tax tax tax tax. What else is left without a tax or a fee or a fine. Shit everywhere you look the governments are try to get all of our money

ChrisCBX
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 12:36 PM
Australia Deploys Noise Cameras

With my collection of Akrapovic, Kerker, Arrow, Two Brothers, D&D, etc.....

I'd be doomed.:(

salsashark
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 12:45 PM
Leo Vance GP pipe here... I feel ya!

modette99
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 12:46 PM

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 12:52 PM
tax tax tax tax tax. What else is left without a tax or a fee or a fine. Shit everywhere you look the governments are try to get all of our money

It will not be getting better this January.

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 12:53 PM
double post, sorry

rforsythe
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 12:54 PM
I'm gonna start taxing double posts.

rybo
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 12:58 PM
I'm gonna start taxing double posts.

and adding a "post monitoring fee" "Internet forum access fund fee" and "processing fee". Mind you these are not taxes, they are fees and cannot be written off.

ghostrider_9
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 01:08 PM
and adding a "post monitoring fee" "Internet forum access fund fee" and "processing fee". Mind you these are not taxes, they are fees and cannot be written off.

And I am going to start charging an overly active Moderator's Fee. That's right I am gonna put a fee on the ones charging the fees!!!

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 01:10 PM
This behavior will force me to: 1.) join another forum as I cannot afford these new taxes and fines or 2.) become one you so we can tax/fine the rest of these turkeys

rforsythe
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 01:29 PM
And I am going to start charging an overly active Moderator's Fee. That's right I am gonna put a fee on the ones charging the fees!!!

We're sorry, but your account is now past due for unpayment of Moderator Harassment Fees. As such you have been Barned.

:D

rybo
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 01:32 PM
Please pay your Moderator Harrassment Fees in full immediately. In addition to your past due fees there is a $35 late payment fee and we're docking your post count by 100 points.

rforsythe
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 01:36 PM
Of course then we have to assess a post-count docking fee, plus a fee assessment fee.

chad23
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 01:36 PM
we're docking your post count by 100 points.
Now that is just going to far

rybo
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 01:40 PM
Now that is just going to far\

Jeez Chad, don't make me assess a grammar and punctuation fee.

to http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png /tu; unstressed tʊ, tə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[too; unstressed too, tuh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–preposition 1.(used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.

too http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png /tu/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[too] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb 1.in addition; also; furthermore; moreover: young, clever, and rich too. 2.to an excessive extent or degree; beyond what is desirable, fitting, or right: too sick to travel.

9_redirtsohg
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 05:04 PM
We're sorry, but your account is now past due for unpayment of Moderator Harassment Fees. As such you have been Barned.

:D

Now that was just totally uncalled for . . . Where's Johnny Cochran's number! I'm taking this to the Supreme Court! This is just another example of the man trying to keep a brotha down!!! I'm being repressed by the system!!!

Can't we all just get along?