PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man 2

Shea
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 04:27 PM
As much as I love Cheadle's work, someone got screwed over...

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/terrencehoward_blog.html

sky_blue
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 04:53 PM
Not cool.

Also, Terrence Howard is in AUGUST RUSH-- Which everyone should go buy a copy of right now, and not just because my cousin is the Associate Producer.

chad23
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 05:02 PM
Not cool.

Also, Terrence Howard is in AUGUST RUSH-- Which everyone should go buy a copy of right now, and not just because my cousin is the Associate Producer.
shamless plug with name drop....good work Jen

ChrisCBX
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 05:32 PM
Too bad about Terrance Howard. Don Cheadle is one another one of my favs though. Both are very good.

Cheadle was good in a bunch of movies but I really liked him in a little known movie with Denzel Washington called "Devil In A Blue Dress". He played the hoodlum/killer named "Mouse". Its a good rental if you can find it.

JustSomeDude
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 06:54 PM
I just read this on Yahoo!... what a bunch of CRAAAAAAP!!!

SLVRSURFR
Tue Oct 21st, 2008, 07:45 PM
Too bad about Terrance Howard. Don Cheadle is one another one of my favs though. Both are very good.

Cheadle was good in a bunch of movies but I really liked him in a little known movie with Denzel Washington called "Devil In A Blue Dress". He played the hoodlum/killer named "Mouse". Its a good rental if you can find it.

i agree on Cheadle.. He's good in Crash, and in one of my 2nd fave movie of all-time, "The Family Man" Although his part is small, but crucial..

TheStig
Wed Oct 22nd, 2008, 08:01 AM
I wonder if they are friends haha. I love Cheadle but this is kinda low...I agree with everyone here.

puckstr
Wed Oct 22nd, 2008, 08:17 AM
ha ha
Cheadle FTW. He has a better agent

Captain Obvious
Wed Oct 22nd, 2008, 08:42 AM

+1.

Howard has that smooth thing down better than Cheadle. But apparently Cheadle has that negotiations thing down better.

Like the price is right.
Howard "2 million dollars"

Cheadle "1.999 million"

And the winner is......