PDA

View Full Version : I don't hope for bad things onto too many people but I make exceptions!!!!

Slo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:30 AM
Link to 9 news (http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=102404&catid=339)

LAKEWOOD - Just hours before his owner is to appear in court, Bobo, the badly burned Yorkshire terrier, died from his injuries.

Tanya Martin, 38 of Lakewood, owned Bobo. She now faces arson and animal cruelty charges.

The charges stem from Martin's reported actions last Sunday, which have sparked outrage in the community.

Bobo was rescued from Martin's apartment after a neighbor called police, reporting that someone was hurting a dog.

Responding Lakewood Police agents found a fire and Bobo. They believe Martin tried to burn a phone book on the stove and allegedly placed Bobo onto the burning phone book.

The officers extinguished the fire and took the dog outside to get it away from the heat and smoke. Drivers of a West Metro ambulance were asked to take the dog to Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital. They put the dog onto a stretcher in the ambulance and carried it to the hospital.

For the next three days doctors at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital made valiant efforts to save Bobo. They were able to secure a hyperbaric chamber but the treatment was not successful.

Bobo died from his injuries at around 1:30 a.m. Thursday.

Dr. Elisa Mazzaferro of the hospital told 9NEWS Thursday morning that Bobo was not suffering as they had worked hard to manage his pain.

Bobo's story had prompted a strong response from community members. This week, a number of animal lovers showed up at the hospital and the Table Mountain Animal Shelter with donations of money, get well cards and stuffed animals.

One of Bobo's rescuers, Agent Matt Vandiver, had even submitted a foster care application.

Martin will appear in court Thursday morning. She is being held on $10,000 bond. The Associated Press reports that her uncle, Leo Cordova, says she suffers from mental illness.

TFOGGuys
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:34 AM
It's a shame we're too "civilised" to burn people at the stake anymore....

Pharmgirl
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:35 AM
Off with her head!

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:37 AM
Yeah, what the article didn't say was that she freaking hogtied the dog & then let it burn. Hell has a special circle reserved for people like this...

Anyone ever see the butterfly effect? yeah, it's kinda like that one scene...

SamuraiX
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Bitch musta been pretty hungry to try and cook a phonebook-terrier sandwich?
See what happens when the Broncos start losing. RIP Bobo.

Shea
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Poor puppy. God speed little one.

Love and light to the owner as well. From the interviews of her neighbors, she clearly is suffering from some sort of paranoid schizophrenia. Doesn't justify what she did, but I don't believe it puts her in the same category as Michael Vick.

Slo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:42 AM
Poor puppy. God speed little one.

Love and light to the owner as well. From the interviews of her neighbors, she clearly is suffering from some sort of paranoid schizophrenia. Doesn't justify what she did, but I don't believe it puts her in the same category as Michael Vick.

Yeah Vick is another one I wouldn't mind seeing in a cage with a pack of hungry agressive dogs.

puckstr
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:47 AM
what the fuck is wrong with people!!!

~Barn~
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:59 AM

How much time do you have? :lol:

PROFLYER
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
Someone have her address? What a bitch, my fiance has a yorkie and it's quite possibly the sweetest creature on earth.

I'll take her fingers off with some pruning shears, who wants her toes?

64BonnieLass
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:02 AM

Damn skippy!!! :banghead: And I hope she gets the full extent of the law. Nut-job-bitch!

These stories break my heart. :cry:

Big-J
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:02 AM
How much time do you have? :lol:

Can you start with The Black Knight? :)

Shea
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:08 AM

Paranoid Schizophrenia...

64BonnieLass
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
Paranoid Schizophrenia...

Then why the hell was she allowed to own the dog at all? It's no excuse PERIOD!!! You think that a schizo is immune to the cries of torture and pain. BULLSHIT!!!

I'd like to light her on fire and see if that registers for her. (oh hey, you're on fire, sorry...I CAN'T HEAR YOU!)

nattynoo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:22 AM
I would go to jail for what I would do to her if I had the chance...People who have it in them to harm animals like that are seriously sick in the head. I just don't understand it.

Shea
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:28 AM
Then why the hell was she allowed to own the dog at all? It's no excuse PERIOD!!! You think that a schizo is immune to the cries of torture and pain. BULLSHIT!!!

I'd like to light her on fire and see if that registers for her. (oh hey, you're on fire, sorry...I CAN'T HEAR YOU!)

Yes she is "immune" to them. If she had a psychotic break, there literally is no telling what mental state she was in at the time.

If people can rip their own bodies apart because they believe there are insects crawling under their skin or cut their own organs out because they think Chinese are coming to harvest them, they are "immune" to the cries of a poor defenseless puppy. Don't underestimate the power of the human mind when it goes all whacky (professional term in the DSM :)).

~Barn~
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:28 AM
It's interesting to me how quickly some will throw around the "sick" "demented" and "psycho" card, and basically talk about just how twisted this woman is, and then turn right back around, and explain how much they'd like to do things to her that are.... well... You get the idea.

Reminds me of (EDIT: a majority of) people who follow religion. :lol:

Carry On.

Shea
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:29 AM
It's interesting to me how quickly some will throw around the "sick" "demented" and "psycho" card, and basically talk about just how twisted this woman is, and then turn right back around, and explain how much they'd like to do things to her that are.... well... You get the idea.

Reminds me of people who follow religion. :lol:

Carry On.

Emotion is a crazy thing Barn. That's why I had mine surgically removed.

UglykidJoe
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:29 AM
.People who have it in them to harm animals like that are seriously sick in the head.
^^ +10000

BigE
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:32 AM
If there is this much outrage over a dog why don't people get so upset over killing innocent babies by abortion? Oh, yeah, that's just a bad side effect from a night of fun not a human life.

BTW, I do feel sorry for the dog but moreso for all the unborn unwanted kids.

~Barn~
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:33 AM
This is what I like to call a "gateway thread".

64BonnieLass
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:40 AM

Carry On.

It makes me feel better that's why! :cry: Plus, for as many times as this topic has appeared, I feel the need for consistency in my thoughts. I don't waver on this topic.

Slo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:40 AM
If people can rip their own bodies apart because they believe there are insects crawling under their skin or cut their own organs out because they think Chinese are coming to harvest them

I think I would have been slightly more sympathetic if that were on the news.

nattynoo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:41 AM

Reminds me of people who follow religion. :lol:

Carry On.

Don't forget that people are much more capable of aggravating or instigating negative responses from other people. A dog on the other hand, doesn't know any better, if say it bites a person. Unless the dog has been trained to instigate negative reactions from people, but again, not the dogs fault. Usually dogs harm humans out of fear more than anything else. So, for someone to intentionally harm a dog that has, most likely, done nothing to deserve torture, then yes they are sick in the head. For someone, like me, to feel the need to harm or torture the lady who did this is different. She may, or may not have known due to mental illness, what was coming to her for her actions but it is the way of our society to want to justify what people do, especially to innocent puppies :puppy:

Will I ever harm another person for something like this, no. But do I want to YES.

Slo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:43 AM
WTF?? Is that pic in your sig nattynoo a pole dancin errr... marshmellow rabbit??? Hahaha....nice

~Barn~
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah, I understand the complexities of situation Natalie; and by all means, she needs to be punished for what she's done. I'm not embarassed to say that I too felt some heartache reading that news. I had heard about the story over the past few days, and it's an unfortunate thing all-the-way-around. Especially the dog not surviving.

But my chuckle about the whole thing (which often gets dusted off when people get angry like this), is that we are so very quick to label, and classify, and characterize people as these horrible and evil things, and without blinking an eye, we become what we allegedly despise.

Human nature is a very vindictive and hypocritical thing, is all. And we think we justify it with simple lipservice, but all we do is shine the light on the fact, ever brighter.

Sigh..... Rest in peace little dog.

nattynoo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:01 AM
WTF?? Is that pic in your sig nattynoo a pole dancin errr... marshmellow rabbit??? Hahaha....nice

Its a peep show! Duh! Glad you like it :)

64BonnieLass
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
Barn did you actually just become the "voice of reason" or am I really that stoned on Nyquil?

~Barn~
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:03 AM
Barn did you actually just become the "voice of reason" or am I really that stoned on Nyquil?

You ever try Nyquil........ On weed?

Slo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:05 AM
You ever try Nyquil........ On weed?

I tried drinking one of those formula 44d's back in the day, holy sh*t. Bad trip/experience haha.

nattynoo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I understand the complexities of situation Natalie; and by all means, she needs to be punished for what she's done. I'm not embarassed to say that I too felt some heartache reading that news. I had heard about the story over the past few days, and it's an unfortunate thing all-the-way-around. Especially the dog not surviving.

But my chuckle about the whole thing (which often gets dusted off when people get angry like this), is that we are so very quick to label, and classify, and characterize people as these horrible and evil things, and without blinking an eye, we become what we allegedly despise.

Human nature is a very vindictive and hypocritical thing, is all. And we think we justify it with simple lipservice, but all we do is shine the light on the fact, ever brighter.

Sigh..... Rest in peace little dog.

I am not angry about the situation, doesn't do any good! I am saddened, confused and disgusted by it though. I completely understand what you are saying, and yes I guess I would have to know what was wrong with the lady to actually understand the situation fully. How can people call the lady crazy, when all we want to do is the same kind of nasty things to her?

We are all a bit crazy I guess :crazy:

Nick_Ninja
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:23 AM
I blame the Republikans for this one too. :down:

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:30 AM
^^Clearly a well thought out statement, Jeff! :lol:

Barn, you've got a good point, but an-eye-for-an-eye is an age old sentiment that's been been passed down through the ages. It's a visceral reaction and while that doesn't necessarily justify the sentiment, there is something to be said for people voicing their opinion instead of actually taking action (think witch trials).

Nick_Ninja
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:33 AM
It's all about reprisal.

~Barn~
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:37 AM
True Chris, but plenty of age old sentiment, tradition, and practices, have been reconsidered, and improved upon over the centuries.

But I can't argue with what you said alluding to "at least they are thinking it, and not doing it".

Nick_Ninja
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:43 AM
When, and if, this goes to trial there is no way in hell an impartial jury could be selected.

nattynoo
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:46 AM
When, and if, this goes to trial there is no way in hell an impartial jury could be selected.

That is for damn sure, there is a very slight possibility that a jury of animal abusers could be selected.

LadyT
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:51 AM
Damn skippy!!! :banghead: And I hope she gets the full extent of the law. Nut-job-bitch!

These stories break my heart. :cry:

Unfortunately people dont get in as much trouble for hurting an animal as they do if they hurt a person. My thoughts are that if someone is capable of doing that to animal why would they not do it to another person or child. It is terrible that people could hurt something so innocent that just wants to be loved!

At least the poor dog is not suffering anymore....RIP Bobo

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:52 AM
you would sort of hope not. However, I doubt this goes to trial unless she's going for the whole "aliens made me do it" defence in which case burning a dog on a phonebook lands her pretty squarely in the "not guilty for reason of insanity" defense...

Sortarican
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM
I want to start a monkey on fire....but who can blame me?

Bueller
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:27 PM
People are stupid and I don't care for them very much. Dogs are kind and loving. Poor Bobo.:cry:

I really don't care about her mental state, she is a POS and I hope she dies a similar death.

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:27 PM
I want to start a monkey on fire....but who can blame me?

See it's just like you to start something without even the intention of finishing it! Damn kids... Get a job!

TFOGGuys
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:54 PM
Perhaps it's time to allow juries the option of finding the defendant guilty AND insane. Then they can mete out a sentence that fits the crime, rather than an indefinite term in a mental care facility, and people that need actual help are not sent to prison and never treated. It always annoyed my sense of justice that if a person is found to be insane, their doctors get to determine how long they are confined. If they are found guilty, they are confined for a term that is decided by the courts and parole boards. Usually, the courts' sentences are significantly longer.

ghostrider_9
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 01:33 PM
This is the sort of thing that makes you wish that there weren't limits to the punishements that could be given. The jusry should be able to decide what to do to her. I think that if that were the case, more people would actually be scared to commit crimes. For example, if the jury decided to hog tie her and light her on fire, I am pretty certain you wouldn't be seeing many more dog burnings . . . same with Vick. If he wants to see dogs fighting, then let him. He can be right in the middle of that crap (did I mention it would be him against the dogs?). There are certain things that I think should be dealt with using incredibly over the top punishments. Doing something like this to a dog is one. Messing with kids is another . . .

Ok, I had better get off my soap box before I really get going . . .

Nick_Ninja
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 01:37 PM
This is the sort of thing that makes you wish that there weren't limits to the punishements that could be given. The jusry should be able to decide what to do to her. I think that if that were the case, more people would actually be scared to commit crimes. For example, if the jury decided to hog tie her and light her on fire, I am pretty certain you wouldn't be seeing many more dog burnings . . . same with Vick. If he wants to see dogs fighting, then let him. He can be right in the middle of that crap (did I mention it would be him against the dogs?). There are certain things that I think should be dealt with using incredibly over the top punishments. Doing something like this to a dog is one. Messing with kids is another . . .

Ok, I had better get off my soap box before I really get going . . .

They used to have public hangings in most of the counties here in Colorado; usually in the court house lawn area. I'm all for bringing them back --- as long as I have the popcorn concession.

ghostrider_9
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:03 PM
They used to have public hangings in most of the counties here in Colorado; usually in the court house lawn area. I'm all for bringing them back --- as long as I have the popcorn concession.

And I get the exclusive photo rights . . . :shocked:

Mental
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:11 PM
You know there is a flip side of this;

Yes, this woman is clearly distubed and my eyes watered when I saw the picture.

But instead of more hate, look at what Bobo did. He united a group of peaple who arrived with donations at the shelter. Tonight a lot more dogs will get to eat becuase they were able to buy more food. More animals will get spayed and nuetered to save unwanted, unloved animals from a life of neglact and pain. A group of strangers found solice and comfort in caring about the small life of a little dog, and maybe they will find in their hearts to adopt an abandoned pet.

Finally, little Bobo left this world loved, and he will be missed. We should all be so lucky.

My oldest Terrier is almost 18. He can't stand up very quickly, gets unbalanced and I carry him up and down the stairs. He probably had a stroke He wears a diaper, but still responds to affection, gets a little jumpy and runs around a little bit, and will sleep in my lap if I let him. I wonder more and more often if I am keeping him around for my benefit or his. After reading that story, I don't care. He's not suffering, he stays.

Gods speed BoBo, I hope the love and affection you showed here wil be returned in the next life.

Vehicle 1
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:23 PM
Then why the hell was she allowed to own the dog at all? It's no excuse PERIOD!!!

+1

:scream1: people!

64BonnieLass
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Mental, I heart you! You are killin me man. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

You know there is a flip side of this;

Yes, this woman is clearly distubed and my eyes watered when I saw the picture.

But instead of more hate, look at what Bobo did. He united a group of peaple who arrived with donations at the shelter. Tonight a lot more dogs will get to eat becuase they were able to buy more food. More animals will get spayed and nuetered to save unwanted, unloved animals from a life of neglact and pain. A group of strangers found solice and comfort in caring about the small life of a little dog, and maybe they will find in their hearts to adopt an abandoned pet.

Finally, little Bobo left this world loved, and he will be missed. We should all be so lucky.

My oldest Terrier is almost 18. He can't stand up very quickly, gets unbalanced and I carry him up and down the stairs. He probably had a stroke He wears a diaper, but still responds to affection, gets a little jumpy and runs around a little bit, and will sleep in my lap if I let him. I wonder more and more often if I am keeping him around for my benefit or his. After reading that story, I don't care. He's not suffering, he stays.

Gods speed BoBo, I hope the love and affection you showed here wil be returned in the next life.

MAZIN
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:34 PM
You know I try to get away from my old habits and thought process... But all I will say is buckshot is nearly impossable to trace. By the way I have a bunch of 12 and 20 ga that someone can have. Or if you want some good stuff check this out.
http://www.deltaforce.com/catalog/12gaugeammo.html

puckstr
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Let's send this Fucking Whore hunting

WITH.......

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/K/l/cheney_hunting_reality.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:11 PM
Oxygen should not be free.

dapper
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:22 PM
Barn beat me to the “voice of reasoning” response. I will use a different perspective and some might even find that it helps bring clarity. It maybe difficult to understand or accept.

Bobo is externally complete. Tanya followed her bliss and demonstrated a difference of ethical, culture, and moral beliefs. I see Tanya as one who became disconnected from who she really was and got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

All definitions are relative truth. Since it feels good to have instant gratification. Others may want to put Tanya up on a cross and burn her over a phone book or use a buck shot. Given the model of the world a person has allowed in their current perception, anyone can have the attitude to do unto others when it is self-justified. Some may call it justifiable homicide. One person was found not guilty of murder and then wrote a book, “If I Did It.” That person rationalized the action to itself. The collective consciousness created Hitler decades ago. This thread is a collection of emotional degrees that would recreate the Hitler experience. (We vs them, Pet lovers vs Tanya, etc)

Remember that Bobo is free from Tanya and love is all there is.

Now for some humor!
“Tanya Martin, 38 of Lakewood, owned Bobo.”
Maybe the title should read; Bobo OWNED by Tanya Martin formerly of Lakewood now in Jeffco jail.

“Bobo's story had prompted a strong response from community members. This week, a number of animal lovers showed up at the hospital and the Table Mountain Animal Shelter with donations of money, get well cards and stuffed animals.
Considering the strong response from community members that sent “get well cards and stuffed animals.” I think Tanya has a chance to a fair trial. What? Did you think Bobo was going to read the get well cards and snuggle with the stuffed animals? Haha:)

The author of this post does not support the burning of people, pets or cheeky posts.
I choose love (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMOMgQCRAqM) (Nice pics)

MAZIN
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 02:53 AM
"Tanya followed her bliss". Hmm it might just be me but that just sounds sick.

So Instant Gratification is an excuse to do anything that one wants, kinda sounds like the "insanity plea" to me. "

"Tanya followed her bliss and demonstrated a difference of ethical, culture, and moral beliefs.".

Oh silly me I thought that the term heinous more suited this situation. If one person is capable of doing this to an animal then who's to say they could not do the same to a person or worse yet a child, but wait that might be considered " a difference of ethical, culture, and moral beliefs.".

What is ethical about doing that to an animal? In my opinon a culture that would do that to an animal just for "instant gratification" is one that should be extinct. Whoever was to perform this kind of act would be viod of morals.

I see Tanya as one who became disconnected from who she really was and got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.".

Ok to say that sound like you are assuming what she was supposedly like beofore this, "hand in the cookie jar" sounds like a cute way to down play this.

"What? Did you think Bobo was going to read the get well cards and snuggle with the stuffed animals? Haha:)"

Well since I know dogs dont know how to read that I belive was a way of people convaying their emotion and making a point about how that this was a truly horrible thing. Now as far as the stuffed animals, my dogs love to play and sleep with them, who knows they might have given a little comfort to the badly burned skin on his body. If it was so wrong to give those gifts since he could'nt read or snuggle with them, why do we do the same for baby's or what about the roadside memorials? They wont be able to do those things ether.

Now for some humor!

I think anyone that could poke fun of or even try to justify an act like this is truly sad and void of feeling, and further more is just wanting to watch thier post count go up. Btw hitler use to try to rationalize his persicution of jews as well. Now granted i have said things even in this fourm without thought and purely driven on emotion but to act on it would be wrong. I think that most people on here do the same but would never act on half of what was said. Now I also believe that if she is mentaly incapable of perceveing what she did as being wrong then she should be treated accordingly.

Since this has became the accepted cultural norm that these inccedents happen then we as a society have failed in its moral and ethical practices. Maybe the penilty for this type of abuse should be more harsh.

Sry about the spacing in this post I just want no confusion on what my opinon is.

DavidofColorado
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Meh? I love dogs, real dogs, not cats in dog suits and I have no problem kicking the little bastards before they get a grip on my ankle. But the sadistic and cruel way she killed this dog makes no sense and she needs to be punished to fullest extent of the law. The way she did it reminds me of how the democrats deal with people they don't like.

Slo
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Yeah, I wish society would make an example of her, not just for punishing her, but to also let others know that things like this will not "just" goto the legal system and be swirled around in our "perfect" legal system.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 08:06 AM
<snip>The way she did it reminds me of how the democrats deal with people they don't like.

You are one fucked up yo-yo. :roll:

dapper
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 08:39 AM
-snip-

Do be careful how you interpret me. I'd rather do that. On matters that are unclear, do not feel pressured to interpret my feelings or thoughts. It's easy to misrepresent intentions. <--John Maxwell & I agree.

Only we can upset ourself by allowing something that we chose to read, listen or see to effect us.

Cheer up! Life is meant to be fun. :)

puckstr
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Here is an Idea. Post up all over town this bitches picture, information, and address.

Make her life hell. She would not be able to go out into public without people pointing and abusing her (verbably...and....).

Fucking cold bitch.
http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/19/2008/10/19/320x240/tanyamartin.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Here is an Idea. Post up all over town this bitches picture, information, and address.

Make her life hell. She would not be able to go out into public without people pointing and abusing her (verbably...and....).

Fucking cold bitch.

What you don't realize is we are all one click away from losing it just like her.

puckstr
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 09:38 AM
What you don't realize is we are all one click away from losing it just like her.

I am not in that BOAT

Speak for yourself

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 09:42 AM
I am not in that BOAT

Speak for yourself

Denial isn't a river in Egypt bro.

DavidofColorado
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 09:43 AM
You are one fucked up yo-yo. :roll:

But I am getting better the Doctors said I can go out in public soon.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 09:47 AM
But I am getting better the Doctors said I can go out in public soon.

Your doctors should have their credentials yanked.

DavidofColorado
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Your doctors should have their credentials yanked.
That's what their Doctors keep saying. I don't want to go outside... its scary.

DavidofColorado
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 09:57 AM

Fucking cold bitch.

Doesn't she look like someone on here? Nick, what do you think?

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Doesn't she look like someone on here? Nick, what do you think?

I wouldn't know -- I'm going as DavidofDenver for Halloween.

Bueller
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 10:23 AM
In that case por favor, steer clear of me, I like you Jeff, I wouldn't want that to change.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 10:24 AM
In that case por favor, steer clear of me, I like you Jeff, I wouldn't want that to change.

Don't worry. You won't see me anywhere around on H-night.

DavidofColorado
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 10:44 AM
That's cool. Don't blame me if you attract my bad luck as well as good misfortune.

MAZIN
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 10:59 PM
huh thought that the purpose of a forum was for saying a persons full opinion in a clear manner so the other people reading would understand that persons meaning without mis-interpertation? Also instead of editing your post why not just say what was on your mind, although it would not be as private as a pm but atleast you would have not had to retype the sentince you put in your post.
pm:
"Do be careful how you interpret me. I'd rather do that. On matters that are unclear, do not feel pressured to interpret my feelings or thoughts. It's easy to misrepresent intentions. <--John Maxwell & I agree.

Only we can upset ourself by allowing something that we chose to read, listen or see to effect us. I simply have the self-control to keep thyself from shifting into a pissed-off person...on this situation.

It was my mistake to assume that most people understand that burnt skin is of a great discomfort. The feeling of fuzzy stuffed animals just isn't in the cards.

Bliss example:
Alcoholics follow their bliss until something happens where they decide not to drink. (Drink 44 beers...drive home...sleep...drive to work...work 4 hours before falling/getting hurt on the job and still blowing a 0.11 = the pink slip. <--true story of someone who isn't on this forum)

The belief about the post count was funny. You're joking, right? 7 percent of face to face communication is actual words. The key flutter I am reading of your's MAZIN, tells me that you could use a hug. Go ahead and wrap your limbs around your back and squeeze.

Cheer up! Life is meant to be fun. :)".

If 7% of face to face coversation (btw this is not face to face, but I would not say anything on here that I wouldent say in person) is actual words as you put it, then maybe try using the other 93% to convay the actual meaning of the point you are trying to get across so that it could be void of any misunderstanding. Also if go hug yourself is a polite way of saying what I think it was then feel free to go and give yourself a very big hug.

dapper
Sat Oct 25th, 2008, 07:34 AM
You're aMAZINgly right! We would get along better if we would just trust each other to treat each other appropriately, but you don't. Here's your cookie.
http://trashmenagerie.com/images/CCC/Cookie.jpg:crazy:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/trashmenagerie.com/images/CCC/Cookie.jpg

MAZIN
Sat Oct 25th, 2008, 08:58 AM
lol

DARK ANGEL
Sat Oct 25th, 2008, 02:20 PM

+1,000,000