PDA

View Full Version : SuperTune

supertune
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:57 PM
Hi all...
A couple CSC'rs have stopped by this week. One said that there had been some good things said about us here recently! (that's cool, thanks!)
Been a while since i had a chance to get out to the CSC site. (We've been busy workin' on machines!)
Just wanted to put up a plug to let any who don't already know about us!

We work on all makes and models and types of bikes. We have certified techs, multiple lifts and equipment to service any area of your bike. From brake pads and fork seals to clutches and full engine rebuilds.
We are all enthusiast and riders. We enjoy the machines, the riding and the people involved in this sport.
Several of you come to us for your bike service and tuning needs already. Thanks!!
Well, as riding season is winding down with colder weather and rain & snow on some of our fave roads, we are still available to work on your bikes!
Maybe do that maintenance and service that you put off over the summer and (mostly) dry fall we have had. Do some SuperTuning to get more from your bike! Engine, carbs and fuel, exhausts, suspension,... we can help you improve your machine!

Give us a shout or stop by!

Cheers...

CurtisRR
Thu Oct 23rd, 2008, 05:31 PM
Can't make it tonight but that woulda been cool to bring Heather to.

Anyway I'll see you tomorrow.

Thanks again Mike!

Lomax
Wed May 20th, 2009, 10:29 AM
I have had a lot of work done by SuperTune and can recommend them highly. It is great to be able to find a local shop that really cares about their work and does it right the first time.

Cheers.

Marc

konichd
Wed May 20th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Mike is a great guy and runs a tight ship up there. Definately highly recommend their shop!