PDA

View Full Version : "Eruptions of Violence"

JustSomeDude
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Did anyone just listen to Mike Rosen? He debated with a caller for a few minutes on left/right leanings in American, and then asked him bluntly: "will there be riots from the black community if Obama loses?"

The caller, who disclosed he was black, responded by saying, "there will be eruptions of violence from the black community if Obama loses OR wins."

W. T. F. ?!

LadyT
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:10 AM
That is only his opinion, but hopefully it will not come to that.

~Barn~
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:13 AM
:lol: Like society (black, white, brown, purple...) really needs any sort of "special ocassion" for an episode of violence. He might as well have predicted that the sun'll come out tomorrow!...

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...

There'll be sun!

:D

Rhino
Ummm...were you not around when...

The broncos won the Superbowl

The broncos won the Superbowl...again.

The Avs won the Stanley cup...
http://www.cnn.com/US/9801/26/denver.riots/strip.1.jpg

That was after wins.

Now think back to the LA riots.

That's after a "loss".

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

puckstr
Don't worry the Police will Protect us all.
No need to defend your families.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Leave it to Rosen to insight a riot.

puckstr
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Just wind them up...
And let them go...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:21 AM
If there's rioting in Denver when Oh-Bama loses (or McCain for that matter...but it won't happen), I'll be on the rooftop having me a little target practice.....:sniper::)

You know, just doing my civic duty to help quell the riots.....

~Barn~
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Nice Frank. You'll get your own page on Wikipedia for that.

Yay riots!!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Nice Frank. You'll get your own page on Wikipedia for that.

Yay riots!!
I'll just make sure to use the same caliber as the police.....:)

puckstr
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:27 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_f-w_lqzAb3E/SB_QS3Xke-I/AAAAAAAACHg/jgjoWlKLDnM/s320/LA+riots+DSIR0079_1.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:30 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_f-w_lqzAb3E/SB_QS3Xke-I/AAAAAAAACHg/jgjoWlKLDnM/s320/LA+riots+DSIR0079_1.jpg
+1000

The problem is, the people looting and burning weren't arrested or prosecuted (or SHOT, as allowed by law), those hard-working, mostly Korean if I remember, people defending their property with deadly force DID, unfortunately.

puckstr
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I'll just make sure to use the same caliber as the police.....:)

is that .40 ,9mm or .45?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:36 AM
is that .40 ,9mm or .45?
Whatever is used in their sniper rifles now....:)

~Barn~
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I don't think Denver cops can carry a .45 as their on-duty roscoe. :think:

TFOGGuys
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Don't worry the Police will Protect us all.
No need to defend your families.
http://jeffvrabel.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/sarcasm_detector.jpg

Pegged. Me, I'll rely on:
http://tgscom.com/images/sharedimages/SKS-Rifle/Images/sks.jpg

puckstr
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Whatever is used in their sniper rifles now....:)

? nato 308

Snowman
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Ever consider that most people evolved in rioting and looting have no other motive than they want to destroy something?

You don’t have to have a political agenda to fire bomb a cop car and bask in the warm glow of melting plastics, rubber and steel.

puckstr
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Ever consider that most people evolved in rioting and looting have no other motive than they want to destroy something?

You don’t have to have a political agenda to fire bomb a cop car and bask in the warm glow of melting plastics, rubber and steel.

True, but I will not take the time to poll them on there motives.

MetaLord 9
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Why don't people riot over good stuff like we did in Ohio? Stuff like FOOTBALL!!!

We won? BURN THE COUCHES ON THE LAWNS, FLIP CARS, & THROW SHIT INTO THE STREETS!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

We lost? DAMNIT!!! BURN THE COUCHES ON THE LAWNS, FLIP CARS, & THROW SHIT INTO THE STREETS!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Snowman
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Ah yes, remembering the good ol days...
This is just a sign of getting old my freind, welcome to middle age.

DanFZ1
Fri Oct 24th, 2008, 11:36 PM
... or you could riot/protest like at I.S.U. where they had to call out the Illinois National Guard because under age college students were no longer able to buy beer on a Sunday, along with anyone else for that matter. :drink:

MAZIN
Sat Oct 25th, 2008, 12:47 AM
? nato 308

got me a bunch of 308, just no rifle....anyone wanna share?

merlin
Sat Oct 25th, 2008, 01:43 AM
? nato 308

Should be covered with either 7.62mm or 5.56mm. I dunno what the Denver police snipers use, although I would assume it's one or the other- and I think patrol officers either have or in emergency will get ARs, no?

Every cop I've been close to was carrying a Glock... so either .40 or 9mm if they have a standard firearm requirement.

I'll just hang out up here in Combat City- somehow I don't see riots being a big hazard out here- nothing interesting to burn.

Merlyn