PDA

View Full Version : Why does this never happen to me ...

DanFZ1
Sat Oct 25th, 2008, 06:21 PM
...or, Bad Karma is killing me by degrees ...

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=2008-10-25_D941OQIG0&show_article=1&cat=breaking
:siesta:

SamuraiX
Sat Oct 25th, 2008, 10:28 PM
I'd definitely need to smoke some chron to choke down that Deltaco garbage.

DanFZ1
Sun Oct 26th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Maybe the title should have been something like "Only in Colorado".

PhL0aTeR
Sun Oct 26th, 2008, 08:47 AM
What an awesome way to sell..... lol.... 1 taco=8th, 2 tacos = 1/4 etc.... lol

HR636
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 01:10 PM
That's pretty lame that they would have the guy arrested for accidentally giving them Marijuana. I would have just thrown it away if I didn't want it and gone about my business. It's bad enough the guys working a drive through window at Del-Taco.

VFR
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 01:22 PM
That's pretty lame that they would have the guy arrested for accidentally giving them Marijuana. I would have just thrown it away if I didn't want it and gone about my business. It's bad enough the guys working a drive through window at Del-Taco.

LMAO.......

It was a front for his drug dealary. Why have people come to your house and tell where you live. Go to work, get a pay check, sale weed with the orders.....Some call it dealin..others Moonlighting

TFOGGuys
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Police exposed the operation by noting an unusual number of customers (2+) at the Del Taco......

puckstr
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Why does this never happen to you?

Do you look like a cop?

Mental
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 01:57 PM
LMAO.......

It was a front for his drug dealary. Why have people come to your house and tell where you live. Go to work, get a pay check, sale weed with the orders.....Some call it dealin..others Moonlighting
Yeah, becuase those Pot dealers that sell dime bags are some major high rollahs