PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Ninja on Hwy 24

Pandora-11
Sun Oct 26th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Driving in my car along 24 between Woodland Park and CS and noticed a guy in black wearing loud white athletic shoes and socks, darting in and out of traffic flipping off all the cars. Gives riders a bad name. :scream1:

schwagman
Sun Oct 26th, 2008, 03:39 PM
What a motard

Bueller
Sun Oct 26th, 2008, 03:55 PM
What a motard
:wtf:

RyNo24
Sun Oct 26th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Stupid Kawi riders lol. jk

I hate people like that because it does make the rest of us look bad...

2wheeltuesday
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 05:28 PM
It only takes a few, to ruin the fun for the many...........

Unfortunately i see this type of behavior all the time when I am driving, especially around the c470 & santa fe area

Bueller
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 06:15 PM
It only takes a few, to ruin the fun for the many...........

Unfortunately i see this type of behavior all the time when I am driving, especially around the c470 & santa fe area
All them Ranch hookers

thatmofo
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Driving in my car along 24 between Woodland Park and CS and noticed a guy in black wearing loud white athletic shoes and socks, darting in and out of traffic flipping off all the cars. Gives riders a bad name. :scream1:

loud white shoes :confused:

kalibra
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 10:35 PM
loud white shoes +1...lol

bikernoj
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Yeah, that's all we need to promote us! Perpetuates the stereotype.

Here's something that disturbed me recently:

We had to choose our 2009 benefits package and had to fill out a health assessment survey, which asked questions about drinking smoking, exercise, etc. to determine how healthy one is. What bothered me were the questions like, "Do you ride a motorcycle?" :x

I understand it's an insurance company assessing risk, but it's corporate insurance and I don't see what riding a motorcycle has to do with my HEALTH! My height, weight, exercise level and cholesterol I understand, but it felt like the above negative stereotype has filtered through into places it doesn't need to be.

WTFO? :wtf: