PDA

View Full Version : THIS SATURDAY!

fullthrottle
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 09:35 PM
BIKE NITE IS BACK @ FULL THROTTLE COFFEE HOUSE (Trilby and College in Fort Collins) The weather is supposed to be AWESOME this week... ride out and meet some new peeps, catch up with some old, swap stories, watch some vids, and catch a CUP o' BLACK MAJIC (Coffee)! :yumyum:

We have Walrus Ice Cream, Donuts and other pastries, Coda Coffee Espresso Drinks, and much more! Come out and help keep a REALLY COOL THING GOING!

Let's plan some cool (no pun intended) activities for the winter months... like a POLAR BEAR RIDE, etc. SEE YA SOON!:alien:

SADDLE UP AND COME SAY HI... KEEP THE SHINY SIDE UP! Come check out some sweet bikes and enjoy a pitstop on a Humpday Ride one evening!!

fullthrottle
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 10:58 PM
OTHER FULL THROTTLE INFO:

COME OUT AND SAY HI and see a VERY UNIQUE thing... a BIKER COFFEE SHOP!

There will be LIVE MUSIC! :music:

Come see the NEW MENU! :coffee:

Talk about the NEW BIKE NITE!

Get a FREE BIKE WASH!

Take a nice afternoon ride on a sunny day (45 min. from Denver)... depending on how ya ride!

SEE YA THEN!
JOSH and AMY

GhettoChild
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 12:54 AM
I would be down to go, it goes to a good cause. Anyone else in South Metro want to meet and ride there?

Squisha
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 07:55 AM
You had me at pulled pork.

fullthrottle
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Sweet... let's get a little representin' from the big D town! Should be a great day for a ride! See ya guys then

Nick_Ninja
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Google me a map.

SaShWhO
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I'm pretty sure it's the old moto haus location!!
mtnairlover could probably help with a map!!??

best of luck with your new shop!

I'll try to round up some north central metro goons to come up for some coffee and pork:yumyum:

asp_125
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Mmmm pork and coffee... :yumyum: :crazy:

chad23
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 04:46 PM
weird combo, but what the hell I've mixed worst. I talk to the wifey and see what she has planned

fullthrottle
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Yeah dude... it is the ole' Motohaus location. Google (6712 S. College, Fort Collins, 80525) and we will be waiting with the PORK and COFFEE! And yes... it is a weird combo! The sandwiches are for the fund raiser... it just happens to be at the coffee shop. LOL! See ya guys there!

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 08:02 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the old moto haus location!!
mtnairlover could probably help with a map!!??

best of luck with your new shop!

I'll try to round up some north central metro goons to come up for some coffee and pork:yumyum:

We meeting at 120th and conoco?
When?:think: 10-ish? KSU 10:30 or later?
would like to see some of the canyons up there afterwards.:loop:

fullthrottle
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 11:10 PM
ROCK ON! I look forward to meeting you guys...

YEAH... come on you "CANYONS"??!!! Let's RIDE!

See ya soon COWBOY! :hump:

utsv650
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 11:32 PM
i think i may hit this up after covering some of the Colorado High school state gymnastics championships...

SaShWhO
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 03:31 PM
can't bring it till after 1 Daniel!!
you still down??

chad23
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 04:06 PM
I got a few riders that should stop by after a little canyon run