PDA

View Full Version : FULL THROTTLE COFFEE HOUSE GRAND OPENING!

fullthrottle
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know who ride on 2 wheels! This Saturday is supposed to be over 70 degrees and a great day to ride...

My wife and I are taking over MOTOHAUS and renaming it FULL THROTTLE! This Saturday (Nov. 1st @ 9 am) we are gonna be serving up some tasty BBQ PULLED PORK SANDWICHES, LIVE MUSIC, and of course... COFFEE! Swing in and say hi! (6712 S. College Ave., Fort Collins) The SE corner of TRILBY and COLLEGE!

And yes... the BIKE NITE will return SOON! I look forward to meeting all you peeps in person! YYEEEEAAHH!

JOSH

PROFLYER
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Noted.

Devaclis
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 11:03 AM
This is gonna be a popular place, again :) GL with the new endeavor!! I MAY be able to make it up there for a change.

Scer
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah man. Glad to hear that the atmosphere of the original coffeehouse is gonna continue with you Josh. Good luck and hopefully I will be able to swing by one of these days.

throttle on throttlas

Devaclis
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Holy crap, a post from Scer!!!

Scer
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 11:20 AM
That's right.. I am bringing sexy back bitches. Ok, no more thread jacking Dana. Go get some coffee instead.

Jack on jackas

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Best of luck to you, and I'll make sure to drop by and donate a new anatomically-correct troll doll....:)

pilot
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 01:03 PM
I wish your cup never runneth empty.