PDA

View Full Version : Friday afternoon ride FoCo/Loveland area?

Think
Tue Oct 28th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Anyone down to ride around 4ish on Friday? I'd like to be shown some new places. Would like it to be a 2-3 hours since I have to be back home by around 8ish.

Think
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 08:44 AM
Anyone, anyone? Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

chad23
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 08:54 AM
got to go trick or treating with the kids. but if you want you can join us on Saturday for a fun run in them there hills

PROFLYER
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 09:14 AM
I'm going to hit up estes with a buddy for lunch about 1230ish...we'll take the long way.

Think
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 09:26 AM
got to go trick or treating with the kids. but if you want you can join us on Saturday for a fun run in them there hills
Haha, Saturday will be difficult, but I'll see what I can do.

I'm going to hit up estes with a buddy for lunch about 1230ish...we'll take the long way.
Well I get out of class at 1:50 today so I can actually go earlier. Where are you all heading?

chad23
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 10:59 AM
greg read his post before you ask ???'s he said Estes
quit washing your body with your roommates ball hair, it messing with your ability to read

Think
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 11:05 AM
greg read his post before you ask ???'s he said Estes
quit washing your body with your roommates ball hair, it messing with your ability to read
Well after getting less than 3 hours of sleep last night due to my multiple teachers assigning absurd amounts of homework, then waking up for PT and working out gets me slightly delirious.

I wish I didn't have crap due in my 1 o'clock class or I would be SO down to skip and ride down to estes.

chad23
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 11:25 AM
Well after getting less than 3 hours of sleep last night due to my multiple teachers assigning absurd amounts of homework, then waking up for PT and working out gets me slightly delirious.

I wish I didn't have crap due in my 1 o'clock class or I would be SO down to skip and ride down to estes.
with all that I would say you need to go to sleep instead

PROFLYER
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 11:37 AM
what chad said. But now my buddy has explosive diarrhea (not kidding) and isn't sure if he'll be down at 1 like we planned....if we do still go, I'm leading no matter what.

Think
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 12:19 PM
what chad said. But now my buddy has explosive diarrhea (not kidding) and isn't sure if he'll be down at 1 like we planned....if we do still go, I'm leading no matter what.
Hahaha

And there is absolutely no way I'm not riding today. I've been going crazy all week and have been too busy to really do any "real" riding.