PDA

View Full Version : Waitresses can be such dicks

Captain Obvious
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 11:22 AM
So we went to grab pizza last night, and waited for 5 minutes with no sign of a waitress. I swing by the front and asked if we could get one while I was heading to the pisser. As I went into the bathroom I heard someone say "WELL NO ONE TOLD ME!". Turns out my gf was sitting on the other side of the restaurant and also heard her. And of course it was our lady.

She took our order while I was gone as we had plenty of time to decide.

5 minutes go by, we asked her again for our drinks, and she brings them. No sorry, no my bad, just sets them down and walks off. Shortly thereafter our food arrives. and she just walks away again.

Never checks on us, and we flag her down again for the bill. About another 4 minutes go by and she shows up and takes my card and is very nice and smiley with a "how is everything". I see her on the other side of the restaurant laughing and clowning and hear our receipt being printed. 5 more minutes go by and the manager finally brings us our receipt.

All times estimated but close cause I was marking the times while watching the Houston v Marshall football game. Did anyone see the Houston player break his leg when he ran into the yellow cart just off the sideline? Man, I would be PISSED! Can you say gross negligence on Marshall's part?

Man, waitresses can be such dicks. I guess she isn't able to do anything else.

Captain Obvious
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 11:23 AM
sarcasm off.

Panino's off of Tejon. The food was good though.

Tired of politics and anti-cop threads. Lets bash on others who are bad at their jobs.

Devaclis
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 11:33 AM
I will repost this from June of last year:

There should not be as much ketchup/mayo/mustard on my burger as there is actual burger/fish/chicken. Condiments are not made to make the sandwich look bigger. If you put a piece of lettuce on a burger that is wilted/brown/you would not eat, throw it away and put a nice piece of lettuce on that burger.

When you are making my tacos, and I get sour cream, put it on the entire taco, not at the very end of the taco like it is cantilevering the taco meat from falling off the other side. Make it like you have pride on your job. When you see the dried up taco meat on the edge of the bowl, don't scoop that into my taco. Scrape it off, throw it away, and give me the nice fresh taco meat.

Thanks for listening. I hope your shift goes well and you get home to your family safe.

pilot
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 12:07 PM
And waiters can be such pussies.

Pandora-11
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Panino's off of Tejon. The food was good though.

Go to the Paninos on 8th Street instead. Always great care.

aLiEn
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 02:30 PM
I had the same problem with the service at the N. Academy/I-25 Dennys. 7 of us walked out Sunday because of the horrible servive. I think the whole resturant staff that day was strung out...lol?

JohnEffinK
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 03:49 PM
That same Denny's fired me up as well. It is one of a handful of places I have walked out of.

Matter of fact another was a Denny's in Alabama. Should have hit the Waffle House.....

John

aLiEn
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Should have hit the Waffle House.....

John

My friend's dad owns the waffle house's in the Springs and they are always on point. Hmmmmmm grits & waffles! :hump:

Denny's has been slippn' for many years now.....what a shame:(

dallas
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I walked out of The Famous on Tejon. I made reservations there for my wife and I to celebrate our aniversary. I asked for a nice quite booth in the back. We walk in there and the place was like a night club, they seat us in the middle of the joint and we have to yell at each other just to have a conversation. Our waiter didn't show up for over 10 min after we were seated. I have heard from several people they have good food, but I am not going to enjoy a $70 steak in that kind of environment.

modette99
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 05:19 PM

Captain Obvious
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 05:27 PM
[quote=aLiEn;374290]My friend's dad owns the waffle house's in the Springs and they are always on point. Hmmmmmm grits & waffles! :hump:
/quote]

Best drunk food EVER!

Been a while since I have partied Waffle House hard.

Mental
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Not to be rude but their are several current and future waitress that are on this forum and i personally dont appreciate you talking shit about all waitress when you hear seperate reports on 1 or 2 waitress.

Your a human yourself and im sure several people at one point in time wanted to slap the dog shit out of you for being a dumbass.. but does that make all males/females dumbasses? or all humans dumbasses?

Im not gonna keep going on, but i will say there are times you need to just keep your opinions to yourself.

Im sorry to hear about your issue with the waitress, the negative part to Paninos is they are trained via 3 hour video which is no different then military video. And as alot of positions and even working for a Denny's it changes people and they can be dicks. I know several waitress including ranked shift leaders etc and they are very good people. As to tards comment above just like everyone else waitress have bad days and just like everyone else they do or say things like they shouldn't and it can come back to bite you in the butt.. Hence the complaint system.

If he gave you a written reciet it should at least have her name on the ticket which you can use as well. If you are seriously gung ho on getting a complaint on this waitress you can contact the Panino's for colo springs or pueblo whichever is closest and they can do a report. ALL orders stops go though the register and all reciets are recorded.. Meaning they can go back and find out which waitress it was that served you over at that time, on that day etc. Its alot of work, and as for a complaint... well just like anywhere else the chances of a complaint getting very far is kinda slim.. Harsh but honest.

Either way again im sorry to hear about your experience, this even boggles me at times that i see or hear about this crap, but some waitress can be dicks.. and some people posting up shit talking crap can be considered dicks as well.

Originally Posted by modette99 http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=372525#post372525)
Well actually if the girl is a rookie it could cost him his job if everyone that she dealt with was treaded like that reported her the department would just can him as she is too much a risk for the resturaunt. So you are wrong, reporting her is a good thing. Too many reports then she might go bye bye.

And seriously dude, dont go off assuming you know all this crap unless you actually work for Panino's.. Too many complaints would only possibly get the waitress a typical suspension and chances are it will be a paid one.. The only way the waitress would be too much of a "risk" that the dept would have to ask for her resignation being she is a rookie or not which means nothing. The complaints would have to be legal complaints or civil complaints. Meaning people not only calling in to the Panino's to file a complaint but people calling and filing a law suit against the location or the waitress for invidvidual things such as illegal serving and cold food, illegal detaining of a plate, use of un necissary condimentds etc. So again just because you know the complaint system of the dead end customer service job that your at now, dont go off acting like you know all this crap about Panino's or any resturaunt system at that..

Bottom line, when it comes to a waitress.. complain all you want but dont be spitting out crap like you know how it all goes when you in fact have no clue how anything goes.

P.S.- as i placed in the reply above, yes this is copied and edited reply from another thread it is not meant to be a reflection of Law Enforcement, the original poster or waitresses. I am just feeling extra snarky today and thought this would be funny...

Im done just adding my .02 good luck with whatever you decide

dallas
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Not to be rude but BLAH BLAH BLAH

Your a human yourself BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Im gonna keep going on talking out my ass

Im sorry to hear BLAH BLAH BLAH

If he gave you a written reciet BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

P.S.- as i placed in the reply above, yes this is copied and edited reply from another thread it is not meant to be a reflection of Law Enforcement, the original poster or waitresses. I am just feeling extra snarky today and thought this would be funny...

Im done just adding my .02 good luck with whatever you decide

You know, this board and specifically the SOCO section has been set in place to harbor such inbread discussions as above. No one made you look at this thread. If this thread got your panties in that much of a wad, you should have closed it, counted to ten and given yourself a coffee enema.

People like you with your independant thoughts are what is bringing these forums down. Then you sum it up with "Just adding my .02..." Look here jackass, that was more like $1.43.

I also think your term "snarky" means touching yourself inappropriately while looking at your awesome hair in the mirror.

Pandora-11
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 10:18 PM
wow, ya'll are mean!

aLiEn
Wed Oct 29th, 2008, 11:18 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2eow9qg.jpg

Mental
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 10:08 AM
wow, ya'll are mean!
No we're not. He acknowledged my awesome hair.

636chick
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 10:17 AM
He acknowledged my awesome hair.

'specally when it is green!!!!!!!! :hump:

As a former AWESOME and HOT waitress I choose to remain silent on this "SNARKY" issue!!!!!!!!

Oh and nobody ever pay's attention to Dallas his thong was probably on to tight :)

oh and all of you...................

Just cause I can Take that kids

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I'm gettin a new kitchen floor this weekend LALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!

RF900guy
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 10:50 AM

I'm gettin a new kitchen floor this weekend LALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!![/quote]

That just sounds dirty.

Pandora-11
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 11:15 AM
No we're not. He acknowledged my awesome hair.

OH, so that was you in the awesome green hair! Just what I was thinking:
What awesome green hair! I was at that coffin race and your hair was totally awesome.

(Another turn on the thread highway...with apologies to alien.)

modette99
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 11:28 AM

dallas
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 12:47 PM
OH, so that was you in the awesome green hair! Just what I was thinking:
What awesome green hair! I was at that coffin race and your hair was totally awesome.

(Another turn on the thread highway...with apologies to alien.)

As long as you compliment his awesome hair, you can say anything about Mental you want. Observe:

Mental is such a crybaby jackass the only orginazation that would accept him is the Air Force, but at least he has awesome hair.

dallas
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 12:51 PM

I'm gettin a new kitchen floor this weekend LALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!

Don't count on your floor until it's laid, a certain tight thong wearing person has to come up with a few tools or no new floor for the Nicky lover.........

Be nice or else!!!!!!

madvlad
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Service in most restaurants is sucking really bad now days man, I used to love going for some wings at BWW but man service is getting worse and worse.... I assume it must not be an easy job but little did they know it's their attitude that earns them a good tip..... and yes I know there's cheap ass people out there even with good service

636chick
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Don't count on your floor until it's laid, a certain tight thong wearing person has to come up with a few tools or no new floor for the Nicky lover.........

Be nice or else!!!!!!

SHIT :scream1:!!!!!!!!!!!

Sayin through cringed teeth and snarky smile..........................................

Gee Dallas you look so good today in your new faux mink thong I am so jealous I wish I could I could look half as good as you do. I wish I could be only half of the women you are!!!!

I feel so dirty now!!!!!

Their ok I said it now bring over what ever damn tools he needs cause I want my new floor NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

luv ya long time sailor boy

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Man, I think all Southie threads should come with a complimentary bag of popcorn! Y'all are the spice of the board

Captain Obvious
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 02:07 PM
luv ya long time sailor boy

So its true, he is gay.

dallas
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 02:18 PM
So its true, he is gay.
Dude!!!! I am sooo not gay......unless you want to hook up?

Wait?!?!?!? Who is saying I am gay?!?!?!?

Captain Obvious
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Dude!!!! I am sooo not gay......unless you want to hook up?

Wait?!?!?!? Who is saying I am gay?!?!?!?

Easy big fella! I'm not gay. But my boyfriend is.

636chick
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 02:38 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Quick What is Dallas's favorite joke???????

50 Seaman go down in a submarine and 25 couples come back up!!!! :slappers:

dallas
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 02:52 PM
What is the #1 pick-up line in a gay bar?

May I push in your stool?

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 02:54 PM
I thought it was "Come here often?"

which is of course followed up by "wanna?"

Devaclis
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Fuck me if I'm wrong but isn't your name Judy?

dallas
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Fuck me if I'm wrong but isn't your name Jerry?
Fixed it for you.

You mess that one up every time.

y_merkle
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 03:35 PM
You could have these guys come over and put your floor in but I'm pretty sure they are gay too. Dallas you can looky but no touchy!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd179/Waterman08/2-manlove1c.jpg

Mental
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 03:58 PM
As long as you compliment his awesome hair, you can say anything about Mental you want. Observe:

Mental is such a crybaby jackass the only orginazation that would accept him is the Air Force, but at least he has awesome hair.

You'll notice that even in his instructions on how to compliment my hair, he acknowledged its awesomeness.

Pandora-11
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 04:45 PM
You could have these guys come over and put your floor in but I'm pretty sure they are gay too. Dallas you can looky but no touchy!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd179/Waterman08/2-manlove1c.jpg
That's what I'm talking about! :yumyum:

Captain Obvious
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 05:30 PM

Pretty sure? No straight dude will EVER stand that close to another man when they are both naked and one is bent over.

Mental
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 07:58 AM
Unless it's still in the driveway, then its not gay. Its an old rule

636chick
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 08:30 AM
Pretty sure? No straight dude will EVER stand that close to another man when they are both naked and one is bent over.

UHMMMMMMMMM WHO THE HELL CARES :hump: I would be more than happy to stand in between them to help ease their comfort level :yumyum:

HIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Obvious
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 09:40 AM
I would be more than happy to stand in between them to help ease their comfort level :yumyum:

Trust me, if there is a girl in between 2 naked guys "easing their comfort level" they aren't gay at all. That is a different scenerio.

dallas
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 09:50 AM
Trust me, if there is a girl in between 2 naked guys "easing their comfort level" they aren't gay at all. That is a different scenerio.

For some strange reason i am picturing a pair of Chinese Finger-cuffs..........
http://z.hubpages.com/u/219485_f248.jpg

636chick
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 10:38 AM

I shall take the 5th on that cause Bash will eventually be around and their is still a little matter of a floor that is being dangled like a carrot in front of my face!!!!!

But I will say :yumyum:

636chick
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 10:41 AM
For some strange reason i am picturing a pair of Chinese Finger-cuffs..........
http://z.hubpages.com/u/219485_f248.jpg

Oh crap I hated those things my brother used to put me in those and it really sucked!!!!!!!!! I could never get out of them I had to go to bed one night with them on :cry: the next morning my parents were laughing so hard that they just left me like that. Oh that reminds me I have a therapy appointment :crazy:.

Captain Obvious
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 11:34 AM
Oh crap I hated those things my brother used to put me in those and it really sucked!!!!!!!!! I could never get out of them I had to go to bed one night with them on :cry: the next morning my parents were laughing so hard that they just left me like that. Oh that reminds me I have a therapy appointment :crazy:.

Okay, that is freaking funny.

The fingercuffs scene from Chasing Amy, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbBKJFxb4qk) what a good movie. Audio might be NSFW