PDA

View Full Version : What a dork.

Bat
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 06:59 PM
I am riding home from work yesterday, tired as hell and just trying to get to my house in one piece. Some dork pulls up next to me at a light and starts revving his engine (yomamaha, I believe, frankly didn't want to waste time or energy looking too hard).

We are in rush hour traffic, cagers without a clue as far as the eye can see. Not to mention red lights galore. And goofball wants to show off. Whatever.

Light changes and the guy ends up behind me where we promptly get stuck at next light. Light changes again and I'm just patiently following the cars because my turn is coming up. Guy makes a beeline for the lane next to me to rev his engine some more, give me a look and proceed to weave in and out of traffic as fast as possible.

I guess he showed me - he made it to the next red light way faster than I did. Lol, wtf? I'm all about clearing the gate but bumper to bumper traffic with drivers who could give a rip whether or not they run over a bike? Lord knows, they can kill one of us and get off practically scott free. :roll: At least he was geared up.

schwagman
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 07:12 PM
" Stupid is as stupid does" :jerkoff:

schwagman
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Maybe he needs to do something like that to feel like a man. :banghead:

mtnairlover
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 07:29 PM
:lol:Boys! Sheesh...:no:

It's that leather get-up of yours. Gets 'em every time.

salsashark
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 07:49 PM
:lol:Boys! Sheesh...:no:

It's that leather get-up of yours. Gets 'em every time.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/ericrwalker/pichers1.jpg

I think you should put it to a vote... distracting or not? :lol:

sugarrey
Thu Oct 30th, 2008, 09:25 PM
He was just showing how much cooler he was than you. I see it all the time down 6 and 25, little faggots passing me doing 110, I would rather we just ride and be safe together, but you ride away like a bat outta hell homeboy, do ur thing!

Sugar

Scer
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 01:47 PM
How do you know it wasn't a great track rider just using the street to test out the new intake modifications and brake pads?? ok, maybe not.

play on playas

Sortarican
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 02:01 PM
I.... Some dork pulls up next to me at a light and starts revving his engine (yomamaha, I believe, frankly didn't want to waste time or energy looking too hard)....

Sorry Bat, My bad.:oops:

Scer
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 02:28 PM
Sorry Bat, My bad.:oops:

See...told ya!!

tell on tellas

Bat
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 01:09 PM
Dorks!
:p :lol: