Hello all at CSC,
Just giving you all my addy in Kuwait.

COLLINS, STEVE
NAVELSG FORWARD INDIA
ALPHA COMPANY
APO AE 09366

mtnairlover
Fri Oct 31st, 2008, 09:10 PM
Just checking, since I had a friend who was in Iraq for 15 months, when I asked what he needed/wanted, all he said he wanted was a couple letters.

So, with that said...what do you need/want over there? Some things can be provided, but certain things cannot...sorry.

Let us know.

vmax2003
Sat Nov 1st, 2008, 05:03 PM
Just checking, since I had a friend who was in Iraq for 15 months, when I asked what he needed/wanted, all he said he wanted was a couple letters.

So, with that said...what do you need/want over there? Some things can be provided, but certain things cannot...sorry.

Let us know.

well like your friend said letters and post cards will do great. something about just getting mail is a good thing you know.

Captain Obvious
Sat Nov 1st, 2008, 05:19 PM
Hey Steve, how large will they let care packages be? 12x12x12?

How long have you been away from the states?

mtnairlover
Sat Nov 1st, 2008, 09:42 PM
well like your friend said letters and post cards will do great. something about just getting mail is a good thing you know.

:up: You got it!

Spinalhaven
Sat Nov 1st, 2008, 11:50 PM
Best of luck and know that were all supporting you

MAZIN
Sat Nov 1st, 2008, 11:58 PM
no busty strippers? gl man

Airreed
Sun Nov 2nd, 2008, 07:12 AM
Where in KU are you going to be stationed at? I'm heading down to Ali Salem AFB and Camp Virgina in December as part of my redeployment back to CO?
If you are in Arifjan, then you have the hook-ups! That place has everything you have back home to include a swimming pool.

Be Safe and Drink Water :)