PDA

View Full Version : MUAAHHHHAAHAHAHA! Bought a Busa

T-Dub
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 06:58 PM
I bought a K6 limited Busa this last week. I bought it from VegasWheels.com off ebay. It onyly had 1623 miles on it. The only thing that wasn't completely stock was the throttle meister bar-ends. I rode it from Vegas to Saltlake and trucked it from there. I am so happy now. I went from a '99 Gixx 750 to this beast. I got the R-22 Yoshi Bling pipes (put them on today), a PCIII in the box in the garage, and a K&N on the way. This thing is so bad ass, I just sit and stare at it in the garage now. I can't wait till May now. I want to ride it so bad. I will have a few months to do some mods, just not any appearance mods. It's too pretty to mess with.

Aracheon
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:10 PM
Grats on the purchase! That's a fine looking bike right there. Love the white. :D

Ceez
DANG...thats a nice bike, congrats on your new baby, stay safe and try not to get TOO crazy on her!

FZRguy
Sweet! You know they just shoot speeders by the side of the road in WY...right?

Manuel6155
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:16 PM
Congratulations on the new bike

thatmofo
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
Damn I'm jealous.

T-Dub
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:40 PM
Thanks guys. I have heard that they do shoot speeders here. That's OK, they would have a hard time hitting me. The white is the fastest color. I am loving this bike. I thought it would be heavy and kinda handle like poo, till I got on it. It feels so much more nimble than the Sebemfiddy. I rode it down the Las Vegas strip the day I got it. After riding through the ghetto of Vegas *(I got lost)* I don't recommend that in Vegas. I ran a few red lights so that the gangs on the corners didn't get any ideas while I was stopped at the lights. Then I found Fremont St. and rode to the MGM where I stayed the night and won some money on the blackjack tables. I flew down there and rode it most of the way back. It was the most fun I have had in a very long time. I am rebuilding my garage now, just because the bike deserves to live in a comfortable setting.

SamuraiX
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:49 PM
Congrats on your bird T-dub. Shes a beauty! I wanna take my beast out to Vegas this spring and play some dice.

PhL0aTeR
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM
ooooo the seks!!!!! very nice, i like it in white

DavidofColorado
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 08:33 PM
That's quite the upgrade from what you had. Good luck with her.

T-Dub
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks. I love the white. I saw one at Steele's in Denver when I bought the 750 engine for the red bike. I fell in love with it then, but didn't have the fundage to get it. One of the best things about this bike is, it's paid off.

T-Dub
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Some more pics of my beautiful baby girl.

Think
Mon Nov 3rd, 2008, 11:14 PM
That is one hell of a sexy bike. I love the white. Congrats.

AirAssault
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Congrats on the sweet pick up..... I loved my busa but sometimes wish I had somethinng I could throw around easier in the twisties. Now put fur all over it and extend the swing arm!!

MAZIN
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 04:37 AM
Nice Busa man Congrats!!!!

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 07:30 AM
nice bike!
Some day when I grow up, I want to get one!!

busagirl
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Thanks guys. I have heard that they do shoot speeders here. That's OK, they would have a hard time hitting me. The white is the fastest color.

Congrats on the new bike nOOb but REAL Busa owners know that black & silver is THE fastest color! Hey it could be worse... you could have bought the black & purple Busa! :slappers:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/rwaddle/Bikes/mybusa2.jpg

:lol:

McVaaahhh
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Congrats man!

That's one sexay bike! :drool:

T-Dub
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Are those stock cans on the black one? Nice Busa BusaGirl. I would go with some clear alternatives blinker lenses and get rid of the reflectors. It's still a great looking bike though. I bought the R-22 bling pipes. Sounds much better. I should get my filter today too. Thanks again guys. I went through all of the different stock colors of Busa and just fell in love with the white. I don't think white looks good on most bikes, except the new R1, the '09 Gixx 1000, and the Busa.

T-Dub
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 09:20 AM
I will post some updated pics today.

busagirl
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Yeah those are stock.... this is also an old picture ;)

T-Dub
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Here are some I took today.

Frosty
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 10:25 AM
AHHH! It's in the dirt! Don't get it dirty!!! You better let me take care of it for you... (evil grin)

Super nice! I like the white too.

T-Dub
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 11:14 AM
those are only for dramatic effect. Also, I have to drive 5 miles down a gravel road to get to the highway. that part really sucks. I am going to get a clear bra on the underside of the fairings.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Congrats! Nice bike, enjoy it and be careful!

T-Dub
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks and I will try. Tonight I installed and loaded the map for the PCIII and the K&N. I installed the R-22 bling pipes last night. Now, I am looking forward to getting it out and about to see what it will do.

stimacsays
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM
That one is my fav color Busa. Then way the graphic changes with the light.

T-Dub
Sat Nov 8th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I agree. I was going to buy one and have a custom paint job done, but I can't bear to think about touching the paint on this one. It's perfect. Not a scratch, smudge, nothing.

utsv650
Sat Nov 8th, 2008, 10:49 PM
im glad you got those stock DOOM Guns off the bike lol.... congrats!

T-Dub
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 08:04 AM
im glad you got those stock DOOM Guns off the bike lol.... congrats!

Man, no kidding. I didn't think about it until I saw the back of the bike when I was admiring it. It struck me as, "What the hell is that?? I need to fix that." It's the first mod I did when I got the bike back from Vegas.

DavidofColorado
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Man, no kidding. I didn't think about it until I saw the back of the bike when I was admiring it. It struck me as, "What the hell is that?? I need to fix that." It's the first mod I did when I got the bike back from Vegas.
WTF are you talking about? I love busa's I keep checking in on this thread looking for some new pics too ( hint hint). Here is a video that made me love them.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/The-Fastest-Mile-25679-on_170749.htm

Sure it isn't stock but its still cool, because its possible.

T-Dub
Sat Nov 29th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Well, All you gotta do is ask.....

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo25/WyoBusa/Busa/1118081137.jpg

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo25/WyoBusa/Busa/1118081137c.jpg

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo25/WyoBusa/Busa/1118081137b.jpg

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo25/WyoBusa/Busa/1118081205.jpg

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo25/WyoBusa/Busa/100_0944.jpg

There ya go. I will get some more this week. Hopefully it snows so I can get some with the wintery background. :)

DavidofColorado
Sat Nov 29th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Nice!:up:

Project Sh*tbox
Sat Nov 29th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I knew, I mean I KNEW, when i read 'white is the fastest color' that Reean was gonna have some shit to say. I F'n knew it. lol

-ASC

Slo
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 08:23 AM
Congrats, very pretty.....

DavidofColorado
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 09:18 AM
Congrats, very pretty.....

I showed this picture to my GF over the weekend and she thought that it was your Busa. I told her that it wasn't yours but that you have some new competition out there.

It takes a certain kind of man with a sphincter made like a steel trap to ride one of those things. Towneh, Slo and t-dub you so crazy.

Slo
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah, there are a few limited 06's around, I couldn't wait for that color when I got mine. Would have sucked to be custom painting on those anyway.

Definitely clean looking for a Busa!!!!

T-Dub
Mon Dec 1st, 2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the comments. It is super-fast and def. a departure from the Gixx-750 I have. I fell in love with the white LE when I saw it at Steele's MC salvage when I bought the 750 motor to replace the blown 600 I had. I decided right then that it was the one I wanted. I found this one with 1623 miles on it and went and bought it in Vegas. Now I get to wait till May to ride it when the weather is decent enough. I hate winters in Wyoming now.

towneh
Wed Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:03 AM
enjoy the Busa, some dyno-time would be a good investment!

-speed is relative--
bus_henry %?}

T-Dub
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Dyno'd today at 157hp. I was not very impressed with that. I was hoping around 180. It still scares the crap outta me though. I am going to take it back to have it tuned.

Tipys
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 09:54 PM
New zx10 dynos around 180 and its liter then a busa

T-Dub
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Not for any excuses, but, the guys were having problems with the Dyno computer. Another guy kept telling me that "the rollers are cold". I don't know what the means, but my bike was the first one on the dyno today. They ran it 8 times before the computer would read it. I dunno. Anyways, the lead tech said it should be putting out way more than that. So, when I take it back with the BMC filter and get rid of the K&N, we will see what the difference is. Around the first I will have better results.

YZFRydn
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Good luck man.

haelo
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Excellent choice. I had one for a while... loved it a lot. Mine had some 'special' appearance mods though..