PDA

View Full Version : shameless plug for a crew chief

jwimbauer
Wed Jun 11th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that our Team InfoTech's crew chief, Brian Hanson is working for himself now in a small independent shop that him and his friend are leasing.

Brian Hanson has been wrenching for Team InfoTech over 1 1/2 years and is one of the main contributors to our "National Endurance Championship" last year. He is an active sportbike rider (R1) and has raced against Colin Edwards and Kevin Schwantz before most of us know that there are motorcycles.

I can't say enough about Brian's abilities to perform any job on a bike - from simple suspensions rebuilds to regular maintenance to overbore kit installations. Well, he is not a marketing guru (and doesn't have the time for it either) - so I would like to make you aware that you can have your bike worked on at extremely reasonable priced fees by an absolute professional.

I can't emphasize enough how confident I am in his workmanship. I wouldn't let anyone else touch our bikes other than him.

You can call him at 303-638-5209 (Admin Edit: this is the corrected number), mention that Jurgen sent you and you will get an initial discount on labor cost.

Again, I typically don't plug any of our sponors in forums like this, but I truly believe that many of you could benefit from a face-to-face relationship with one of the best Denver motorcycle mechancis.

Thanks to you all

Off to Talladega

Jurgen Wimbauer
Team InfoTech Racing

Polumbian
Wed Jun 11th, 2003, 10:26 AM
303-638-6209

Some poor girl is going to be getting alot of phone calls for Brian. Maybe you could re-look at the number.

Anonymous
Wed Jun 11th, 2003, 10:36 AM
303-638-6209

Some poor girl is going to be getting alot of phone calls for Brian. Maybe you could re-look at the number.I just called Jurgen - the correct number is: 303-638-5209.

I've updated his original post to reflect this.