PDA

View Full Version : Boobie Bowl?

JustSomeDude
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 03:20 PM
http://denver.craigslist.org/adg/904653009.html

...not that I seriously browse the Craigslist adult gigs section or anything. 'Cause, uh, a friend of mine sent me this... really. ehhhh?!?!?

:drink:

puckstr
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 03:28 PM
nice

thatmofo
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 06:48 PM
That's awesome. Another person surfing craigslist for crazy stuff. Do yourself a favor and save a screen shot of that ad. I messed up on my best find and forgot to save it. I kick myself to this day for not saving it.

chad23
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 06:56 PM
I wonder if someone replied. It is one hell of a deal, I'm only a b cup, but if I was bigger I would do it :)

thatmofo
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 08:02 PM
You got me chad23. I was like why would a chick have a name of chad23, maybe it's her man's name, so I checked your myspace page. Nice quote on your page though.

~Barn~
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Ha! That is too funny!

McVaaahhh
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Holy sh!t, I noticed that post was in an area called "Adult Gigs" that I hadn't seen before. I started looking through that and there's straight up offers for prostitution.

I wonder if anybody is dumb enough to fall for it...

I still need $400 (incall downtown)

Any generous gentleman want to help me out? My place, now or later tonight?

Hey Barn, can I borrow $400? :D

~Barn~
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Yes.... Yes You Can.

McVaaahhh
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 10:26 PM
...and bail money

TurboGizzmo
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Holy sh!t, I noticed that post was in an area called "Adult Gigs" that I hadn't seen before. I started looking through that and there's straight up offers for prostitution.

I wonder if anybody is dumb enough to fall for it...

I still need $400 (incall downtown)

Any generous gentleman want to help me out? My place, now or later tonight?

Hey Barn, can I borrow $400? :D

Whats even more interesting is people "review" the "gig" and a RE: style OR flat out tell which ones are cops........:crazy: