PDA

View Full Version : The View...yeah...I'm a dood.. so what!

Scribbler
Tue Nov 4th, 2008, 11:38 PM
OK as a dood, I'm gonna go out on a limb and admit that everyday I work I have the TV on behind me to listen to while I'm working. And every morning between 10 and 11 I have 'The View' tuned in. Call me wierd or whatever... There's really not much to listen to otherwise cuz CNN, FOXNEWS etc is just repeating =D

For those of you manly men who aren't afraid to admit you watch or listen to it... are you SO waiting for tomorrow morning to listen to Elizabeth Hasselbeck eat crow? I can't wait to hear from that little rotten witch.

I welcome all the crap other guys wanna give me, but I gotta say... Whoopie is awesome to listen to when it comes to current events.

Cars-R-Coffins
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Hasselbeck can eat whatever she chooses... she's F'ing HOT!

ChrisCBX
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 05:39 AM
OK as a dood, I'm gonna go out on a limb and admit that everyday I work I have the TV on behind me to listen to while I'm working. And every morning between 10 and 11 I have 'The View' tuned in. Call me wierd or whatever... There's really not much to listen to otherwise cuz CNN, FOXNEWS etc is just repeating =D

For those of you manly men who aren't afraid to admit you watch or listen to it... are you SO waiting for tomorrow morning to listen to Elizabeth Hasselbeck eat crow? I can't wait to hear from that little rotten witch.

I welcome all the crap other guys wanna give me, but I gotta say... Whoopie is awesome to listen to when it comes to current events.

If you like The View, there is also the Lifetime network to watch as well as all of the daytime soap operas. :lol:

Sortarican
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 11:26 AM
If you like The View, there is also the Lifetime network to watch as well as all of the daytime soap operas. :lol:

The View, Oxygen Channel, and Cosmo.
It's like reading your opponent's play book.

http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/shang_dan/The_More_You_Know.jpg

Keyser Soze
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 11:58 AM
The View, Oxygen Channel, and Cosmo.
It's like reading your opponent's play book.

http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/shang_dan/The_More_You_Know.jpg

Opponent? You competing against these women? For....men? :slappers:

MetaLord 9
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Knowing the cast of whatever mindless drivel Lifetime is airing nowadays does not make you a sensitive, caring man that women love.

Oh and listening to those 4 or 5 idiots cluck all morning long on the View would do serve no purpose but making me want to go work on the car or bike to try to recover some of my lost masculinity.

puckstr
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Knowing the cast of whatever mindless drivel Lifetime is airing nowadays does not make you a sensitive, caring man that women love.

Oh and listening to those 4 or 5 idiots cluck all morning long on the View would do serve no purpose but making me want to go work on the car or bike to try to recover some of my lost masculinity.

Why watch TV at all
There is nothing on that damn thing anyway

Sortarican
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Opponent? You competing against these women? For....men? :slappers:

I'm competing with them for their self-esteem.
(If it's low enough....I'm in.)

wazemoto07
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Man are you so Lucky to have T.V. in your office. All I hear are human blenders of Aircraft all day, bag runners complaining about how they are'nt respected and how easy I have it running a zone, Boarding stupid as well drunk and out of control people. What a bummer,lol. Outside enjoying this fine 300 day a year of Sun and being in the Gym all day throwing all these peoples houses into the back of an Aircraft, only in America my Friends Only in America, gotta Love it.........:hump::music::music:

Mother Goose
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 02:27 PM
*takes scribbler's man card away*

AirAssault
Wed Nov 5th, 2008, 05:20 PM
funny that you say that.... my wife and I thought it would be funny to watch. I DVR'd it and she went on something like this.

"I sat my little girl down on my knee this morning and we watched Obama's speech from last night. She said that is Barack Obama, I said yes, he is going to be our next president. She said, if he won who lost? I told her no one lost, all the American people won." Not word for word but you get the idea. This Douchebag did all she could to spread lies about him, now she has the balls to say "every one won". Well Fuck you Betty, go hang out with Palin.