PDA

View Full Version : Republicans eating their own

Snowman
Thu Nov 6th, 2008, 08:39 PM
I thought this might happen, just not the day after the election.

Palin refuses to take the blame for defeat (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081105/pl_afp/usvoterepublicanpalin_081105190450)
Blame game begins as Republicans turn on ‘hillbilly’ Palin (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5103014.ece)

I was never really a fan of Palin, (she was just too much of a poor unconnected trailer version of Bush to me.) however this idea she was a hindrance to the McCain campaign is just those responsible looking to shift the blame. She locked up the base of the Republican Party, without which McCain had no chance.

I believe if they want to place blame they should start with themselves.

zetaetatheta
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 07:20 AM
She will very soon be back in washington as soon as the senate kicks Stephens out--here comes Senator Palin.

Captain Obvious
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 08:00 AM
This happens after every election. The losing side blames each other for the loss.

puckstr
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Whatever...
I blame the FAILED Bush Administration for ruining it for the McCain/Palin.

They are missing the mark of blame, BLAME Mr. Mission Accomplished.

King Nothing
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 08:09 AM
I believe if they want to place blame they should start with themselves.OMG.....This is the first thing in years that Snow has said that I actually agree with.

Snowman
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 08:35 AM
OMG.....This is the first thing in years that Snow has said that I actually agree with.It’s a new world of hope and promise my friend… :)

Canuck
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 08:41 AM
And so begins the "Change". :lol:

puckstr
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 08:47 AM

That is what I am Hoping for :)

Shea
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 08:58 AM

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Lot of talk now about how the liberal/moderate wings of the party have failed and the mantra of "We can spend money we don't have on pointless programs just like Democrats" is a losing proposition. Thus we may see a more active, vocal and conservative Republican party emerge from the ashes of this poorly run, executed and thoroughly misguided campaign.

I can "hope" we can shed the some of the more divisive social conservatism in the process and get back to a more libertarian party/society.

King Nothing
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 09:01 AM
As a great man once said, "Bend over and get ready for change!"

Nick_Ninja
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 09:03 AM
As a great man once said, "Bend over and get ready for change!"

Grab your ankels Nada.

Jason ON
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Whatever...
I blame the FAILED Bush Administration for ruining it for the McCain/Palin.

They are missing the mark of blame, BLAME Mr. Mission Accomplished.

Palin was no great help,but Bush is really where the blame lay. Just about anyone could've beaten a Republican this time around.

puckstr
Fri Nov 7th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Palin was no great help,but Bush is really where the blame lay. Just about anyone could've beaten a Republican this time around.

+1000000