PDA

View Full Version : Before the next wave of Sh*t weather

utsv650
Sat Nov 8th, 2008, 10:58 PM
ive never ridden with any CSC people yet, but hope to soon.. maybe tomorrow (SUNDAY 11/9/2008)?

maybe hit up the old moto haus.... i think its called full throttle now?-- / maybe Moe's BBQ on south broadway in englewood... it is the best damn bbq in the land... plus they have bowling i hear...--- i know the guy who started the first one up in eagle/eagle vail in a trailer lol-- then lionshead, vail... anyway...i want more of this! before snow!

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_8V6G5jrs7s0/SPzo8jn0bbI/AAAAAAAAAUs/nBBJupesdS4/s640/CIMG4177.JPG

NOTE- i spotted and talked to another naked (but blue -SV650 earlier today on Colorado Blvd.. near I-25)

anyone on here?

ok well hit me up if you wanna go ride tomorrow!

sam20
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 08:36 AM
hey i am up for a ride. i have a 98 honda vfr 800 that needs to stretch its leggs. just moved to the area and need to do some exploreing. shoot me back.

slayermd
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I cant ride with you today, just letting you know thats a SWEET pic of you SV.

Gregger
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Most people here tend to not do the downtown cruise and eat scene... At least it seems..Hit the twisties...7 and lefthand are clean.

mtnairlover
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Been thinking about taking a lil ride today. Might just end up at Full Throttle, also. They're open until 3pm on Saturday and Sunday...soooo...hmmm...:D

madvlad
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 01:54 PM
I was thinking on riding today since we wont get any more weekends like these at least to get a decent canyon carving session in but can't.... it sucks!

mtnairlover
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Sorry I missed ya utsv650. Amy closed up shop at Full Throttle at 2pm. I thought it was supposed to be 3pm.:(

I went to Horsetooth Reservoir to get a little of the riding itch out of me after chatting with Amy for a bit.
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/zedathorsetooth.jpg

Not such a bad day to ride, even with the temps in the 50s. The roads are ok, just not as warm, but still ok.

utsv650
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 05:11 PM
i ended up getting to FT a little before 3pm when i thought they closed, but like you said we closed early... i talked to (josh ?) im pretty sure...
for a little while about hanging motorcycles from the big beam in the ceiling, etc....

im gunna try to to find some nice pictures/prints for the walls, too.

looks like you had a fun ride, i just got home (downtown denver).. DAMN THE I-25 SLAB, but i was getting cold and wanted to hurry home, but i may go cruise around town tonight...

next weekend is already looking good!

salsashark
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I raked up a dozen bags of leaves... :cry:

King Nothing
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 05:31 PM
I raked up a dozen bags of leaves... :cry:Glad you have so much to keep you busy. My Xbox is slowing dieing and since you are so busy and never use yours anyway, you can give it to me.

mtnairlover
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 05:44 PM
i talked to (josh ?) im pretty sure...
for a little while about hanging motorcycles from the big beam in the ceiling, etc....

im gunna try to to find some nice pictures/prints for the walls, too.

looks like you had a fun ride, i just got home (downtown denver).. DAMN THE I-25 SLAB, but i was getting cold and wanted to hurry home, but i may go cruise around town tonight...

next weekend is already looking good!

I'm glad you made it up there. It is quite the long haul on die-25 from Denver. When summer comes, going up into the mountains from Denver and then coming down any one of the canyons up North and ending up at Full Throttle might be a bit of a treat.

I was wondering if they would consider doing a crashed helmet collection. I've got a couple I could donate fer sure. Only problem would be finding a place to put them. Maybe shelving in the future?

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/helmet1.jpg

utsv650
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 05:50 PM
i think they should start a pole or something like a tree with crashed items wried/ hung on it...

salsashark
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Glad you have so much to keep you busy. My Xbox is slowing dieing and since you are so busy and never use yours anyway, you can give it to me.

Hey now, I prefer to keep mine in NIB condition! :lol:

I fired it up on Friday for a while... rented Dead Space and it sucked... so off it goes to wait for another day when I actually have free time.

I need a new receiver for my family room that can handle HDMI and all that jazz... maybe we can work something out?

King Nothing
Sun Nov 9th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Hey now, I prefer to keep mine in NIB condition! :lol:

I fired it up on Friday for a while... rented Dead Space and it sucked... so off it goes to wait for another day when I actually have free time.

I need a new receiver for my family room that can handle HDMI and all that jazz... maybe we can work something out?You would definatley be getting the better end of that deal. When you're ready for the new amp, let me know. Yamaha RX-V663 would be good. RX-V863 would be better. (Scaling FTW!)