PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day

LambeauXLIV
Tue Nov 11th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Just putting out a big thanks to all the Veterans out there.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Nov 11th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Same here. thanks to all veterans past, present, and future. Thank you for your courage, effort, and sacrifices.

McVaaahhh
Tue Nov 11th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Thank you Vets. :cheers:

LadyT
Tue Nov 11th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Thank you to all the vets...without you I would not have the freedom I have!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Nov 11th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Sad that there's only 3 replies to a thread thanking vets for our freedoms. Even the freedom to vote an Anti-American into office as Commander-in-Chief.

Sortarican
Tue Nov 11th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Sad that there's only 3 replies to a thread thanking vets for our freedoms. Even the freedom to vote an Anti-American into office as Commander-in-Chief.

1) There was another Vet's Day thread that most people already posted to. http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27227&highlight=veterans

2) We get it Frank, you don't like Obama. Give it a rest.

Thanks you veterans.

wazemoto07
Tue Nov 11th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks to all the Veterans that have served Proudly and honorably in our Armed Forces. Is a Beautiful Day, Parades were awsome and the people were the utmost respectful today in the honor of our Freedom here in the United States of America.:usa: Had to work and all of the Vets were honered in our Company today with signage and one of our fine Ladies even baked some cakes for all to enjoy,Decorated as probably most of us were and had a nice prayer for those that are still out there.:sniper: Thank you all for the support and this is why we have such a Beautiful Group of people in this club, Respect and Honor.:yes: Enjoy the rest of whats left today as I am away from my family this week and means alot coming from everyone,
Greg Wasendorf "Wheels":cheers: