PDA

View Full Version : still lookin'

denverdaytona
Thu Jun 12th, 2003, 11:56 AM
trying to get a 6 year old triumph serviced around here has been a real hair puller :x i heard that even the vaunted erico has been having problems, and that the number one triumph guy split and some of the mechanics also :( they have started a new shop called t k motorsports and was wondering if anyone has tried them yet. nobody, i mean nobody, has been able to tune the old trumpet to denver elevation worth a spit.
any info on triumph service in denver area would be greatly appreciated at this time. see ya all sunday. :)

UglyDogRacing
Thu Jun 12th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Bart and Terry at TK Motorsports are the only guys that will touch my bikes besides me. They will take care of you if you have them do the work.

They are located at 845 Wyandot Street, just off the 8th Ave exit from I-25 directly across from Denver Bumper. Their phone # is 720-904-9040

Anonymous
Thu Jun 12th, 2003, 12:10 PM
TK is owned and operated by MRA racers, as is TFOG Wheelsports. I have no personal experience with TK, but would be willing to give them a try if it were convenient for me (actually, they're not far from work). As it is, TFOG is closer to my home, and I've used them - they also come highly recommended and sponser a few of the MRA racers.

Contact info for both shops can be found near the bottom (of the shops page (it's sorted alphabetically) on the main site:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/local/shops.html