PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo Theory

Nick_Ninja
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 09:15 AM
One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the "Buffalo Theory" to his buddy Norm.
Here's how it went:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the he rd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

GO BUFFS!!

Devaclis
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 09:17 AM
It werks too! I am livin' pruuf!!!!

Snowman
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 09:23 AM
When hunting single Buffalo this is true.
However, when you hunt Buffalo, or Brain Cells for that matter, with a small tactical nuclear weapon, I do not think this applies.

64BonnieLass
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Guinness. It's Brilliant!!! :)

I will also keep my fingers crossed that CU has a great last couple games to end the season.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Guinness. It's Brilliant!!! :)

I will also keep my fingers crossed that CU has a great last couple games to end the season.

:up:

Devaclis
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Hmmm, the Colorado Elephants has a nice ring to it.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Elephant Gold :drink: