PDA

View Full Version : No drug testing?

PhL0aTeR
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 06:17 PM
So with the cold coming, i guess its time to find something to do with my time..... I know about pizza delivery, but what else doesnt require you to be tested as a condition of employment?

Captain Obvious
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM
What do you do that you find new work during the winter?

Or are you homeless and need to scratch together a couple dollars for living indoors? :) If that is the case, moving to the Keys seems to be popular.

What about auto parts stores?
You could be a business consultant, I have yet to be drug tested.

PhL0aTeR
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 06:28 PM
mostly ride bikes and generally goof off. Since most of my time this summer was spent in the mountains on the DR, i dont think im going to like that plan if it continues.... so i'd like to find something that gets me outta the house, is fun, and doesnt require me to re-arrange my life to fulfill their initial standards.

Sully
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 06:33 PM
shoveling snow or plowing ? ski resorts ?

Tipys
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Well its hard to find any jobs now a days that dont require a drug test

PhL0aTeR
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 06:35 PM
shoveling snow or plowing ? ski resorts ?

actually i was hoping to stay outta the cold.... since thats why ill be cooped up anyway.... lol

Well its hard to find any jobs now a days that dont require a drug test

well thats obvious, thats why im polling the audience...

Sully
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 06:47 PM
lol, ok... altho ski resorts need chefs and people to run the merchandise stores :) Hell, I would do it but I'm too expensive :lol:

King Nothing
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Wouldn't a better idea be to not take/use any illicit substances and look for a "real" job?

Matrix
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Wouldn't a better idea be to not take/use any illicit substances and look for a "real" job?

+1

PhL0aTeR
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 07:01 PM

because i dont "need" a "real" job, i just need something to entertain me and stay warm....

chad23
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 07:54 PM
be a dealer! just dont smoke all you shit.
Fast food?

Nick_Ninja
Fri Nov 14th, 2008, 11:05 PM

More Nada Crazy Talk :crazy:

Bueller
Sat Nov 15th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Maybe you should consider an Addadictomy, and possibly you could get a mans job, low volt hooker!

~Barn~
Sat Nov 15th, 2008, 08:58 AM
IT/IS work. You're practically expected to get high. :D

Kim-n-Dean
Sat Nov 15th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Wouldn't a better idea be to not take/use any illicit substances and look for a "real" job?That's the whole problem! Pot isn't an illicit drug!! But, if you're a coke, meth or pill head, you just wait three days and pass no problem. Oh yeah, you can be an alcoholic and still get a job, too!! And let's not forget the nicotine junkies who take breaks every two minutes to feed their habit, those people are safe too. Even though they don't get any work done, stink like shit and hack up a lung in your cube!!

PhL0aTeR
Sat Nov 15th, 2008, 09:57 AM
yeah but who wants to be away from meth for 3 whole days? LOL

GhettoChild
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Buy some fake urine online :D. I've known some people who have done it and passed. Could also pay someone a few bucks to do you a "favor" and sneak it in.

Devaclis
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Get a WoW account. You will not the outdoors again.

636chick
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Buy some fake urine online :D. I've known some people who have done it and passed. Could also pay someone a few bucks to do you a "favor" and sneak it in.

No really, online, you mean they send someone's tinkle through the mail??? :shocked:

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth!!!!! :shock:

Wait all I have is caffeine uhmmm and they pay how much for that???????

RyNo24
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Grandprix Motorsports does not require drug tests for employment. They seem to always need parts and sales there, plus you get a discount on bike parts. Only downer, it kinda sucks working there...hance why I am happy at GO Jeep now!

Sortarican
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 02:50 PM
That's the whole problem! Pot isn't an illicit drug!! But, if you're a coke, meth or pill head, you just wait three days and pass no problem...

Good point.
The least harmful of the legal and illegal drugs and it has to be the one that stays in your systyem the longest.
ANd quit being a cigarette Nazi Dean, you've almost caused me fail my piss test just by sitting next to you.
You smell like Bob Marley's farts!

yeah but who wants to be away from meth for 3 whole days? LOL

An even better point!

No really, online, you mean they send someone's tinkle through the mail???

You can get it freeze dried. Just Add Water!

Devaclis
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 03:00 PM
I'll gladly donate my urine. It's been called "Liquid Gold"

PhL0aTeR
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I'll gladly donate my urine. It's been called "Liquid Gold"

is that better than WoW gold?

RyNo24
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 06:01 PM
is that better than WoW gold?

Aren't they the same?

~Barn~
Mon Nov 17th, 2008, 06:32 PM
:lol:

Not really. Most people would rather collect clean urine than anything related to net-gaming.

GregsGSXR
Tue Nov 18th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Try Access Online (not sure if I spelled it right) It is a computer job. My buddies wife did it and never saw anyone else the whole time she had the job. Everything is done online and I am pretty sure you can work your own hours. You place orders for supplies from different companies.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Nov 18th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Good point.
The least harmful of the legal and illegal drugs and it has to be the one that stays in your systyem the longest.
ANd quit being a cigarette Nazi Dean, you've almost caused me fail my piss test just by sitting next to you.
You smell like Bob Marley's farts!No Nazi here. I used to smoke about twelve years ago. I still smell other smokers and think, that's what I used to smell like!?!?

Big-J
Wed Nov 19th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Just go get some detox from your local head shop, I used some about 10 years ago and I got the job! :bananna: I know someone who took some recently and he passed.

I wish I didn't have to work, you lucky bastard!
How you able to pull that off anyway, you got yourself a sugar momma?

AirAssault
Fri Nov 21st, 2008, 05:05 AM
+1

That's the whole problem! Pot isn't an illicit drug!! But, if you're a coke, meth or pill head, you just wait three days and pass no problem. Oh yeah, you can be an alcoholic and still get a job, too!! And let's not forget the nicotine junkies who take breaks every two minutes to feed their habit, those people are safe too. Even though they don't get any work done, stink like shit and hack up a lung in your cube!!

DavidofColorado
Fri Nov 21st, 2008, 07:20 AM
I give anyone my piss if they want it. It smells like an ashtray though. But you get what you don't have to pay for. I don't care what you do with it. No returns, exchanges only.

Bueller
Fri Nov 21st, 2008, 10:00 AM
No Nazi here. I used to smoke about twelve years ago. I still smell other smokers and think, that's what I used to smell like!?!?
I fuckin' hate smokers! :lol:

And drunks :)

Tipys
Fri Nov 21st, 2008, 06:18 PM
No really, online, you mean they send someone's tinkle through the mail??? :shocked:

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth!!!!! :shock:

Wait all I have is caffeine uhmmm and they pay how much for that???????

Yes Yes they do send it in the mail